Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Dirius

Sadly I am not able to explain it to you.

Not sure why the puns or the childish attitude when we were having a nice discussion for so many pages then. Acting clownish doesn't make you look smart peto. You are bright, but there is no need for you to behave like that. Not sure who you are trying to impress.

petosiris

Banned
Not sure why the puns or the childish attitude when we were having a nice discussion for so many pages then. Acting clownish doesn't make you look smart peto. You are bright, but there is no need for you to behave like that. Not sure who you are trying to impress.

David has some great grandpa jokes, so I decided to join him.

petosiris

Banned
David, thanks to you I realized that humor has its peaks and downfalls throughout the whole life. Everyone knows how bad dad humor can be, but your grandpa humor is amazing!

Gemini888

Guys, during your time of practicing astrology, do you feel like you got to see things you aren't supposed to see? Like someone tells you they are a certain way and their chart tells you otherwise?

petosiris

Banned
America became Aquarius around the 2016 presidential election because the vernal equinox was at 5 sidereal Pisces which by david's cusp method, is becoming Aquarius. And America IS Mundane Astrology.

Last edited:

david starling

Guys, during your time of practicing astrology, do you feel like you got to see things you aren't supposed to see? Like someone tells you they are a certain way and their chart tells you otherwise?

Well, knowing things about them from reading their charts, you're privy to private information. Including things they may not realize about themselves.

Gemini888

Well, knowing things about them from reading their charts, you're privy to private information. Including things they may not realize about themselves.
I can be a really nosy person, but I don't mean this in a "aha! You don't hide this from me" way. For instance, I know of a person who is very cheerful and also wants to think of themselves as being cheerful, but they have a Mars/Pluto square, and that really throws me off. I was referring to those moments, when what you see in the chart contradicts what the person thinks.

Yes, even without astrology you can see things about others they can’t see about themselves, the question is also whether you can raise it to their consciousness skillfully and helpfully. Then there’s other questions of whether you’ve seen it right, and whether you really “got it”!
In 78 Degrees to Wisdom, there is a fable about two priests who arrived at an island whose people were afraid of watermelons. The first priest tried to convince them that watermelons were harmless and was immediately executed for heresy. The second priest played along with the fear and gained the trust of the villagers, then slowly banish their fear of watermelons. The story really got me.

So yeah, not everything needs to be spoken out, and not everyone needs to hear everything. I try to avoid talking about darker aspects of the chart, unless the querent wants honest answers.

moonkat235

8, mars-pluto square is an indication of what in your mind?
Why does that specific aspect exclude the possibility of genuine and authentic cheerfulness in your astrological opinion?

I'm just curious!

Gemini888

That's just an example. Mars/Pluto would indicate an intense regressed energy and anger, and I was saying that I couldn't sense that kind of intensity in the person.