Health problems and longevity

Female

This is regarding health of my mother whose details i have mentioned above.. she faced major health issue last year after which she has been put on lifelong medication

Some or the other health issue keeps persisting..there is also a fear that the health issue which occurred previously should not occur again.

I would request the esteemed astrologers here to look into her chart and tell me how her health is appearing to be in the future?

And what is the longevity of her life?
Is it bad? Because other astrologers that ive consulted have given negative opinions on it.
Please help me out and give me some peace of mind.
Thanks

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

She is going through Venus major-period these days till March/2020. Venus has joined debilitated Saturn in the ninth house. Therefore Venus major-period will create troubles for her and it will also cause breakdown in health.
She has been in the sub-period of Mercury since 25/March/2016. It continues till 24/Jan/2019. It has aspect of inimical Mars and Ketu. It is combust. Hence Mercury is not too good for her health.
Did her health trouble happen before Oct/2017?

Thankyou for responding sir.
Ye it happened around august 2017 and continued a long time.. and since then taking medicines lifelong.

Sir does the health issue look too threatening?
Or any disability shown?

Also sir please tell me about her longevity
Is her life span good?

She is going through Venus major-period these days till March/2020. Venus has joined debilitated Saturn in the ninth house. Therefore Venus major-period will create troubles for her and it will also cause breakdown in health.
She has been in the sub-period of Mercury since 25/March/2016. It continues till 24/Jan/2019. It has aspect of inimical Mars and Ketu. It is combust. Hence Mercury is not too good for her health.
Did her health trouble happen before Oct/2017?

Thankyou for responding sir.
Ye it happened around august 2017 and continued a long time.. and since then taking medicines lifelong.

Sir does the health issue look too threatening?
Or any disability shown?

Also sir please tell me about her longevity
Is her life span good?