Will this guy get me pregnant?

ChildOfVenus

This is the question I asked for this Horay chart. I'm Venus and he's Mars I don't see an aspect between Venus or Mars. But there is a conjunction between Mars and Moon.

bfg2hTr.gif

Chrysalis

Are you trying to get pregnant with him ?

You look at 5th house for pregnancy, which is sun and there's no aspects between sun and venus and also L5 is barren.

You are fertile asc venus being in cancer, but its just L5 that's putting me off, even though the 5th house is full.

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

Are you trying to get pregnant with him ?

You look at 5th house for pregnancy, which is sun and there's no aspects between sun and venus and also L5 is barren.

You are fertile asc venus being in cancer, but its just L5 that's putting me off, even though the 5th house is full.

No I'm not actually trying I just like the idea of having a baby with him in particular. I did tell him recently that one day I would like to. We did have unprotected sex once though and he was a little leery about it. Because he was worried that I could have gotten pregnant. He joked about getting me pregnant once awhile ago. I don't know I guess it's just me thinking.