Bayern vs Real Madrid - Question on POF

renjer

In tonight's game, Bayern will play in red (ASC) while Real Madrid is likely to play in white (DSC).

Using the day formula for POF, the antiscion of POF lies at 10 Leo 44. Since this is not far away from the 10th cusp, the bodily placement of POF helps the ASC team. However, the first Moon aspect is a square to APOF which helps DSC team. In this case I'd predict a draw.

However, when we look at POF night, we get a POF at 15 Aries 03, so an antiscion at 14 Virgo 57. The Moon makes a sextile to this which helps ASC - this means a Bayern win.

What would you do in this situation? I'm getting really confused with the different formulas for POF.

Frawley (and Goca) says to use only the day formula, but Gecko uses the night formula too.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_bayern_real_madrid_hr_28432_12566.gif
    astro_2gw_10_bayern_real_madrid_hr_28432_12566.gif
    61.7 KB · Views: 27

gecko235

hey renjer,

this will be interesting to watch..

anybody that wants to answer would be nice to include in his/her answer the use of part of victory as well..

im fairly new to all this as well and would by no means consider myself an expert or so

the question is on:

parts / lots: day or day/night? :confused:

renjer

hey renjer,

this will be interesting to watch..

anybody that wants to answer would be nice to include in his/her answer the use of part of victory as well..

im fairly new to all this as well and would by no means consider myself an expert or so

the question is on:

parts / lots: day or day/night? :confused:

To assist you guys further, I've also looked into my software and it gives us a Part of Victory (night) at 3 Gemini 48. As far as I can see, the PoV does not play a role in this chart.

renjer

In the end, Bayern lost to Real Madrid 1-2.

Unexpectedly, Real Madrid decided to wear black kit, which makes them ASC (Mars). That means, following the night POF method with a Moon sextile after 4.48 degrees gives them a late win - which is exactly what we see happening in the game.