Tropical or Sidereal system?

Tropical or Sidereal?

• Tropical

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Sidereal

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

littlestar

Through experience, is Tropical or Sidereal more accurate?
And are there facts to back it up along with individual experience :innocent:

It seems like its a gamble for everyone.

I'm struggling with it. I don't know if I should trust my sidereal or tropical chart. Both charts I can relate to.

Also, do I seem like a Sun gemin(t)i, or taurus (S)? I have dominant aquarius and uranus in both chart, mercury gemini in both charts.

I am seen as:
- Adaptable
- Indecisive
- Often switching opinions, mindsets, perspectives, etc (open minded)
- been told i seem shy (and i am a bit shy) but i am also quite the social one, and like to communicate.
- Confusing person?
- Nervous person

Sorry, have rambled on too much ~ The main topic..

Bigstar

Banned
You are for sure a Gemini; Take it from me because I have a Gemini sun and mercury too lol. I can find myself rambling most of the time but.....that never usually goes away. I feel as though tropical is more accurate though, don't know why but it resonates with me :)

I like your name by the way, it's funny to me lol

muchacho

Through experience, is Tropical or Sidereal more accurate?
And are there facts to back it up along with individual experience :innocent:

It seems like its a gamble for everyone.
It all depends on the individual chart but if you switch from tropical to sidereal you'll notice that some planets are going to switch signs and also houses. Aspects between planets stay the same though. So depending on how you delineate charts, you'll notice more or less significant differences. If your style of delineating charts is heavily aspect oriented as it's done by many nowadays then you won't notice that much of a difference. But the differences start piling up as soon as you start working with house rulers, planetary strength or divisional charts.

Also, analyzing your own chart in order to test a technique or theory is not a good idea - too many blind spots! Better test it with charts of people you know but don't have much an opinion about.