hellllo, nice to meet you all!!!

Kbear

I haven't done one of these discussion board intro posts things in ages. It's rare that I connect well with others over the internet, but I'm no quitter! So....

Hi!! Nice to meet you all!

All I really know about astrology right now, is that being a virgo is kind of like being from new jersey in the states (which I'm also from!!), so many haters!! :)

I'm a virgo sun, pisces moon, and sag ascendant! I have all the mutables, and most of the cardinals in my chart! Which I'm guessing just means every things aspecting (astrology word!) everything else. And all the automatic free chart readings online contradict themselves. So my goal is to either learn how to read a chart myself one day, or fine someone who can do it for me! Hopefully this site can help. Either way, looking forward to getting to know yah!

I'll stop rambling now... :sideways:

Kbear

I LOVE Virgos

You come sit by me, and I'll tell the haters to go away for you.

Welcome to the forum!!! :cool:

Sweeet! This is like getting invited to sit at the cool kids table on the first day of high school isn't it???

I can do this :cool: *as long as I don't criticize anybody, I should be good*

animatedoodle

Sweeet! This is like getting invited to sit at the cool kids table on the first day of high school isn't it???

I can do this :cool: *as long as I don't criticize anybody, I should be good*

tumblr_lvt7xaqh5o1r6bq34o1_500_large.gif

That's a good one.

We have a chat thread that desperately needs order...some Virgo energy won't go astray :D

Kbear

We have a chat thread that desperately needs order...some Virgo energy won't go astray :D

Hehehe, First thought, "a chat thread, which chat thread, there's 1000's of those :crying: " And then I clicked chat and was like, "oh, oh no, she literally just meant 'chat thread' got it"

I'm a flippin investigator! :rightful:

animatedoodle

Hehehe, First thought, "a chat thread, which chat thread, there's 1000's of those :crying: " And then I clicked chat and was like, "oh, oh no, she literally just meant 'chat thread' got it"

I'm a flippin investigator! :rightful:

I have a SCO MC, let's solve mysteries together! :D

I'll be hanging out there, so the Mods won't get mad if we turn this place to chat

Blaze keeps telling me they will get mad but I've only seen them mad once
(and rightfully so!)

:rightful::rightful::rightful: :innocent::innocent: