This is scary

blackbery

David, please grow up & stop trolling me.

If you have something intelligent to say, then please post. But your cheap insults do nothing except prove that the Left always resort to childish tactics when they can't refute an arguement.

Cary2

Banned
"Democrats Aren't Happy with Biden."

Say it isn't so!!

Remember when the rows of lights at the Washington monument were Joe's outstretched arms? Remember when the nation felt the love of his inauguration? Remember when the nation was healed and the way forward was without dispute? Remember the Unity of his mouth? Remember the wisdom of his touch? Remember the sanctity of the First Marriage? Remember the splendor of his presence on the White House lawn? Remember the glory of his dog, The First Pet?

Last edited:

david starling

David, please grow up & stop trolling me.

If you have something intelligent to say, then please post. But your cheap insults do nothing except prove that the Left always resort to childish tactics when they can't refute an arguement.

Blackbery, I'm just quoting one of your own past responses to me. J.A. picked it up and ran with it.

I'm actually glad you consider it a "cheap insult", because when I flagged it, along with Siriusly!:smile: the moderators ignored it.

Oddity

Eu8IhfGU4AAC91h

david starling

"Democrats Aren't Happy with Biden."

Say it isn't so!!

Remember when the rows of lights at the Washington monument were Joe's outstretched arms? Remember when the nation felt the love of his inauguration? Remember when the nation was healed and the way forward was without dispute? Remember the Unity of his mouth? Remember the wisdom of his touch? Remember the sanctity of the First Marriage? Remember the splendor of his presence on the White House lawn? Remember the glory of his dog, The First Pet?

Siriusly!. :lol:

blackbery

I know you are quoting me. But the context is completely different.

And this is now your 'go to' reply when you can't refute anything I post or have an intelligent reply.

Carry on trolling, I ignore you most of the time anyways as I've yet to see much insight or logic.

Blackbery, I'm just quoting one of your own past responses to me. J.A. picked it up and ran with it.

I'm actually glad you consider it a "cheap insult", because when I flagged it, along with Siriusly!:smile: the moderators ignored it.

david starling

I know you are quoting me. But the context is completely different.

And this is now your 'go to' reply when you can't refute anything I post or have an intelligent reply.

Carry on trolling, I ignore you most of the time anyways as I've yet to see much insight or logic.

Just how is the context different? And, was that last comment a cheap insult?

blackbery

MSM refused to even allow any discussion of Traitor Joe's dementia which was very clear over a year ago.

That's why he had a non-campaign & hid in the basement bunker.

The Dems propped him up to push him over the election fraud line so he could carry out their radical, anti-American agenda.

Then they will toss him overboard with the 25th as they are planning right now.

Trump warned him....'be careful of what you wish for'.

david starling

MSM refused to even allow any discussion of Traitor Joe's dementia which was very clear over a year ago.

That's why he had a non-campaign & hid in the basement bunker.

The Dems propped him up to push him over the election fraud line so he could carry out their radical, anti-American agenda.

Then they will toss him overboard with the 25th as they are planning right now.

Trump warned him....'be careful of what you wish for'.

Oh. Just because YOU wish it was so?

Osamenor

Staff member
Posting satire is giving me an idea.

Since this wasn't an actual memo, can I start posting satirical memos and tweets that nobody actually wrote?

We have a humor board. That would be a great place for satire. Feel free to post all the satire you want there.

But don't post it at anyone. That's what makes the difference between harmless humor and an attack.

blackbery

Just ignore him. Don't feed the trolls.

I guess the Left are upset that the Dem Party is being exposed daily for their corruption, treason, hate & anger. Everything THEY accused Trump of...THEY are guilty of & a whole lot more.

SWAMP CREATURES FROM HELL
is what the entire world is seeing.:crying::crying::crying:

Siriusly :smile:

JUPITERASC

Red Shoes :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSazvWmzo-4

This is a LIE. I have NEVER tried to silence anyone about anything. I'm a big defender of FREE SPEECH. I have NEVER complained about the chat threads or what anyone has had to say. I WELCOME intelligent debate. However, I DO fight for Truth & I have every right to post MY beliefs just as you or anyone else does.

I don't call for people to be banned, censored or cancelled. You know, unlike that other popular forum where ALL Trump supporters were banned & you & the other Trump-Haters have NO problem with that.

I've posted about the satanic cabal of which Soros is the MAIN tool they use to carry out their evil agenda. Killary, Obama, Bush all part of it. The Rothschilds are finally having their day of reckoning, along with the Rockerfellers & other Luciferians. As you so often remind others, 'don't read my posts if they upset you so. Skip them & move on."

What is your point?:confused::confused::confused:

waybread

Don't count your chickens yet. Your mental lists frequently get you into trouble.

This post makes no sense. I have no chickens. :wink:

I'm not in trouble, nor have I been.

This is an Internet astrology forum, Cary2, peopled by anonymous strangers. We're not actually real to one another. There is nothing riding on what anybody posts in the chat threads.

Surely you get this.