Will he message me?

Sylbb

Hi. I don't know this guy in person and he doesn't know me but we have mutual friends and we used to go to the same middle school. He also knows my sister. We usually see eachother in bus or in public. I noticed that he look at me a lot lately, turn towards me, look into my eyes etc. I always felt this weird connection with him even though we have never spoken to eachother. He is 3 years younger.
My question is will he message me?
I hope he will contact me. Link to chart
https://ibb.co/2KfMz5s

Last edited:

nadiaaa

ok thank you, venus is in the 7th house and is making a trine mars mars and squares the midheaven (mc). i would say no, because of the venus trine and which is usually sexual not romantically or friendly. but there's also moon sextile ascendant and trine midheaven. there may be some conflict if he does message you back. hope this helps :cool:

Sylbb

ok thank you, venus is in the 7th house and is making a trine around , and squares the midheaven (mc). i would say no, because of the venus trine mars, but there's also moon sextile ascendant and trine midheaven. there may be some conflict if he does message you back. hope this helps :cool:
I haven't massaged him. I hope he will message me first. But I think we should look at 1st house ruler (me) and 7th house ruler (him) and aspects. Also moon. I'm not good at this so I asked for advice.

nadiaaa

yes, the 1st house (you) we obviously have the ascendant. we also have the sun in the first house. 7th house (him) has venus in it. the moon is making a sextile around mars.. meaning he is younger than you like you stated. it also makes a sextile around the midheaven which is showing your feelings and emotions. luckily, with venus in the 7th house that shows romance and is showing why you attracted to him. especially with moon trine midheaven.

Sylbb

yes, the 1st house (you) we obviously have the ascendant. we also have the sun in the first house. 7th house (him) has venus in it. the moon is making a sextile around mars.. meaning he is younger than you like you stated. it also makes a sextile around the midheaven which is showing your feelings and emotions. luckily, with venus in the 7th house that shows romance and is showing why you attracted to him. especially with moon trine midheaven.
So why having so many positive aspects might indicate that the answer is no?
Also me (saturn) sextile him (moon) in 2 degree orb so positive flow between us. Also pluto on my ascendant which is his 3rd (communication) house co-ruler can indicate him messaging me? His 3rd house ruler mars trine venus. And my 3rd house ruler in his 1st house/my 7th house.
I thought this positive aspects mean "yes" :(

nadiaaa

you are right lol. i suck at reading horary charts sometimes :pinched: im kinda new to reading horary charts (sorry if my English is bad right now:sideways:)

Sylbb

The image doesn't show for me. Not sure why.

What about now? You can copy it. https://iv.pl/image/screenshot-20200930-223020.Gtmtyyp
And I'm sorry for opening new thread about my question. I thought I can delate that post because person who was answearing my question said that she can't read horary well so answers are not correct. But now I see that I can't delate that.

Sylbb

Moon of the 7th approaches a sextile with Saturn, you, in ascendent.
So it looks like yes, he will message you.
Is it possible to tell from chart when it will happen? 🤔 I know that moon shows time but I'm not sure. I'm still learning 😊