Crazy Vertex action

babs

Hello,

I was looking at my solar return for 2011/2012 because my birthday is in two days. But then ok, I see that the solar asc is in capricorn so I get that it will be a year filled with lots of work and things to take care of, ie, inheritance since there is a lot of action happening in the 8th and 9th houses.

But something interesting that I noticed, and was hoping someone could interpret further is that my solar asc is right on my natal vertex in the natal 5th house and my solar vertex is on my natal asc in my solar 7th house. Solar vertex is also opposing my 7th house cusp and solar neptune. I'd hate to be dellusional, if that what it could mean.

Can anyone help explain this significance if significant at all.

I am attaching the solar return with the natal position and houses.

Babs

Attachments

• solar birthday.gif
    solar birthday.gif
    46.8 KB · Views: 36

feelthef

I have nearly the same SR Vertex position like yours for 2011/ 2012:

SR ascendent in exact conjunct with natal Vretex in 8th house.
SR Vertex conjuct natal Ascendent.

I have asked in another forum for insight but get nothing at all.
I also thought that it is significant, not sure! ... or just happened to me for the first time and I could find someone with experience with such a placement.

At a first glance yours 5th / 7th house position Vertex applies romance , children and partnerships.

babs

Thanks for replying... but thats also what I thought, as far as the 5th and 7th houses but the vertex signifies fateful and significant changes and experiences. I was just wondering to what extent does that come to.

If anything significant does happen, Ill be sure to post it.

:)

barbh

Account Closed
The vertex will always appear in the 5th to 9th houses of any chart.....that's just the way the vertex works. I'd use it to time events in a return chart....watch to see what happens when the Sun conjuncts it by transits.

barbh :joyful:

julia

Hello,

I was looking at my solar return for 2011/2012 because my birthday is in two days. But then ok, I see that the solar asc is in capricorn so I get that it will be a year filled with lots of work and things to take care of, ie, inheritance since there is a lot of action happening in the 8th and 9th houses.

But something interesting that I noticed, and was hoping someone could interpret further is that my solar asc is right on my natal vertex in the natal 5th house and my solar vertex is on my natal asc in my solar 7th house. Solar vertex is also opposing my 7th house cusp and solar neptune. I'd hate to be dellusional, if that what it could mean.

Can anyone help explain this significance if significant at all.

I am attaching the solar return with the natal position and houses.

Babs

Dear Barbara,
I had the same for the solar 2011, SR ASC conj my natal Vertex at 6th house. I am still waiting for any changes.....Did you have anything, which had to do with the 5th house? By the way, I am 21 days older than you and I have Aries asc.

Last edited:

babs

Hi Julia,

The only thing I can think of is that this month, a four year on/off relationship ended bc i found out he has a girlfriend!!!! Shocking, painful, hurtful, you name it... The sun should be conjuncting the vertex now in Jan so maybe things change then. I have a feeling that this relationship will continue and that he will leave her...

I have yet to see anything occur regarding the 5th house... I had a preg scare with this guy in sept... though he didnt know.

But i will keep eyes open on that vertex.

Interesting you are 21 days older.... i am leo asc :)