Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Hi
I came up with this question. What is the real reason for the bank bailouts, what will be the outcome for society...

Sorry I'm learning about these types of chart - mundane I think?

2nd house would be banks - ruled by Jupiter
Pluto and Lilith in the 2nd house.
Jupiter is in the 3rd.

Jupiter is in Saturn's domain, Saturn rules 3rd and 4th houses. And 4th house/Saturn rules the property market.

I see. Saturn is peregrine, backwards, in the 10th. 10th rules government, the 'power'. So, the banks, property and government are all in relation to each other.

Ascendant is the people, the nation. Ruled by Mars, is the nation angry? Also in Saturn/property's domain. The property/Saturn is in the hands/house of the government. And so are the people of the nation. Incidentally Mars is right at the Nadir, and coming out of the grips of Neptune.

That Neptune there at the nadir and conjunct Mars could represent some delusion or deception that the nation has gone through.

Sabian symbol for ascendant, "a drowning man being rescued". Mars was drowning in Neptune..?

I found it interesting to see the POF conjunct Algol in the 7th house. It doesn't look too good - beheading, murder, violence, catastrophe, the "Evil One", the Demon Star; passionate; intense; hysterical. That is from http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html.

Banks are Jupiter, known enemies of nation are Venus. POF is in the 7th/enemies house. Venus in the 5th, retrograding back to sextile Jupiter and there is mutual reception by term and sign. Are the banks in contact with the known enemy? What does that represent?

Mars/the nation rules 5th and 6th houses as well. Makes sense, rules children, working classes.

Saturn and Venus are in mutual reception but a 'fall' reception, they dont like each other. Communications, and the property and the enemy, I'm not sure what to make of that aspect.

Juptier is an intercepted sign in the 4th/property house, co ruling banks. The banks are somehow stuck within the property. I guess that means due to the mass credit ect. How many zeroes does a billion have?

Regulus sits right at the MC. The most Royal Star. Raphael, the Healing Archangel, the Watcher of the North. Nobility, ambition, alertness, great power, status, sudden downfall, accidents, violence - this is from http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html. So whatever the government are doing seems great now, but it may turn around a bit later on and be not so good.


As for Moon asepcts, it trines Lilith in the 2nd, is this a banking secret, or a revelation..? Moon trines the descendant. Moon will eventually conjunct Saturn, then oppose Sun. So Moon also rules the people. Communications, about the property market, then opposing the government?? Ah ha, the government/Sun is in Jupiter's domain, interceoted. The gov are in the hands of the bank regarding the property situation! So the banks are controlling things.

Moon in Virgo, exhalts Mercury which rules the 8th/national debt - we are being made well aware of this debt. Sun/gov in detriment of Mercury, the gov hate it. Gov are also peregring in Pisces, so they have no power.

I'm wondering what the final aspect of Moon trine POF/Algol will be, its a nice easy trine to a somewhat maelific POF.

Incase anyone like to have a look.



NR

__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 03-10-2009 at 12:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-10-2009, 01:40 AM
Awakened_Pisces Awakened_Pisces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 846
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

It is quite amazing, in Trad.Astrology they take the 7th house as the house of war/enemies. Why is this? Can anyone explain that to me. On topic, I'm glad you read the entire chart and not the signifcators mostly, because it uncovered a dire truth.

I've made a post about this and albeit I dropped it, mostly because proving the existence of this group by Astrology may be difficult.

Rumored to be created in 1776, the Illuminati(at that time the Free Masons) were an occult group. It would appear that the Illuminatists now at the front scene of things were not originally a part of the Masons, but rather worked individually. Untill in the early-mid 1800's, their plan for a one world government was unveiled.

And so they hid in secret, used their money and sphere of influence to buy all sorts of influential power.(In short, they were the evil masters of our capitalism=Making use of resources to create more resources).

Their first course of action was one that has proven true over time: Decieve and deceit the public. Claiming that Britain had won the war against America(Obviously false), they created a market scenario(I forgot percisely what it was). But when the truth was revealed, the market dropped significantly. And so they benefitted as they brought the once-expensive items and then as they dropped in value, they gained.

An operation similar to the Crisis of 1907 and the mysterious banking operations prior to Sept.11, 2001. Through lies, deceit and through gathering information. They manipulated the stock market to their desires in order to weaken and strengthen stocks however they choose.

Through the Crisis of 1907, they were able to create the Federal Reserve Bank. Which had evolved from it's original purpose. From American Bank to GLOBAL Bank. And it's sphere of influence was no longer American. But many of it's members hail from Britain to France.

US President Franklin D.Roosevelt attempted to warn the nation and the incumbent President John F.Kennedy. To no avail:

"This conjunction of a immense military establishment and a large arms industries is new to the American Experience. The total influence economic, political, even SPIRITUAL is felt in EVERY CITY, EVERY STATE HOUSE(Meaning the House of Representives I assume?), EVERY OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT"- President Franklin D.Roosevelt.

And 2 years L8R, Mr.Kennedy made such a speech.

"The very word secrecy is repudent in a free and open society. And we are as a people, inheritely and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret OATHS You know, like the one Obama did after taking the oath the first time. And they said without a bible, why without a bible? The only answer is that Obama didn't want to use a bible. Representive of my other post believing him to be the AntiChrist born out of the Middle East(Kenya is indeed in the middle east ), to secret proceedings. We decided long ago. That the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment. far outweigh the dangers of attempting to justify it. Even Today, there is little value of protecting our nation if our traditions are not protected by it. And there is very real danger in the announced need of Increased Security(US PATRIOT ACT, FISA I'm looking at you) will be ceized by those that desire to expand it's meaning to the very limits of censorship and concealment"-John F Kennedy.

If Moon does indeed also rule over the people. Then the Trine to ALGOL could very well be representive of the Illuminati's plan succeeding to a good extent. Perhaps it may not suceed in it's goals, but could easily succeed in plunging the world into World and Civil War.

The Astrology predicts this.
__________________

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane

Last edited by Awakened_Pisces; 03-10-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-10-2009, 02:18 AM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Great post Confusedpisces. Yes I've heard about the speaches from those presidents. And I also find it strange that no one seems to be protesting that the governments are using billions and trillions of us tax payers money.

A few things I realise now after coming back to it, the banks/Jupiter are intercepted in the 4th/property. Intercepted can also mean hiding. The banks are hiding behind the property market? Why are they intercepted, something to hide? In fact, Jupiter/bank's sign takes up most of the 4th house - is this being reflected in society now?

The Part of 'secret enemies' is 27 Libra, conjunct Spica which is conjunct the 12th cusp.

Part of 'kings, rulers' is 14 Taurus, conjunct 7th house cusp.

The 'secret' enemy/12th and known enemy/7th are both Venus. They have an affinity. She also rules the 11th, nations hopes, wishes. And she is in the 5th/children, entertainment. I'm not sure what that means.

NR
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-10-2009, 11:12 AM
CappyLeo's Avatar
CappyLeo CappyLeo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Honea Path, South Carolina
Posts: 33
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Nice to see someone with the astrological background looking at this - nonapathetic! My research takes this group back to the Knights Templar which I'm sure would be even more difficult to chart but I was wondering about figuring a chart for specific leaders like Jacques de Molay (Templers Grand Master), Albert Pike, Prince Edward, Sir Christopher Wren, William Price & even some of the forefathers. Could that at least provide an idea as to the intentions? For me, it has been an interesting chart read when I pull-up my local politicians.

That's very curious how the secret enemy & the known enemy have an 'affinity'.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

That intercepted Pisces, Jupiter ruling it and also ruling the 2nd/banking, I'm trying to figure out what its saying.

The interception being result of Pisces being within the 4th house, but not touching either cusp, so its buried within the house.

Quote:
The planets that rule the intercepted signs often show underlying causes and the source of problems.
from http://www.astrologyguild.com/horary14.htm

I get the impression intercepted signs and their rulers suggest what is going on behind it all, like a hidden thing. So this suggests that the banks are the source of the problems, this much we know.

Some say its not relevant at all. I think it looks interesting. Also because Mercury and Sun are contained inside this intercepted sign, so are also intercepted. This looks like they are stuck somehow. Mercury is ruling the intercepted sign in the 10th/government, and the 8th, national debt. And Sun rules the 10th.

Sun/debt, government/10th are being held by the banks, the banks have the ultimate power over those two significators?

NR
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 03-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Awakened_Pisces Awakened_Pisces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 846
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Rising
Great post Confusedpisces. Yes I've heard about the speaches from those presidents. And I also find it strange that no one seems to be protesting that the governments are using billions and trillions of us tax payers money.

A few things I realise now after coming back to it, the banks/Jupiter are intercepted in the 4th/property. Intercepted can also mean hiding. The banks are hiding behind the property market? Why are they intercepted, something to hide? In fact, Jupiter/bank's sign takes up most of the 4th house - is this being reflected in society now?

The Part of 'secret enemies' is 27 Libra, conjunct Spica which is conjunct the 12th cusp.

Part of 'kings, rulers' is 14 Taurus, conjunct 7th house cusp.

The 'secret' enemy/12th and known enemy/7th are both Venus. They have an affinity. She also rules the 11th, nations hopes, wishes. And she is in the 5th/children, entertainment. I'm not sure what that means.

NR

I'd say that there is protest, silent protest but protest none the less across internet fourms and blogs regarding the US taxpayers for the bailouts. More importantly is Barack Obama's American Reinvestment Recovery Act which he signed. If I can get a time for that, I'll make a chart and read into it. It is a Stimulus package that contained possibly the most pork in any bill ever submitted to the floor of the House of Representives or the Congress.


The biggest danger we face is to be skeptical during times of chaos. We cannot say "That can't happen". Do we know for a fact that it can't happen? What do we know? That is the most important question American Citizens should ask themselves: What do we know? And from whom is our infomation coming from?

A divided Media is a media that is not effective for the American People. For example, let's take MSNBC's Countdown to Keith Olberrman(Whom I happened to like for his exburance) and Fox's Sean Hannity and friends.

One is a Democratic Station, the other is a Republican Station. There are many problems with this, the first being is that regardless of whether you watch Keith Olberrman or Sean Hannity, you're not getting all of the infomation(Because you're only watching one side of the equation). That's the first problem. The second problem is this: Both Sides are hiding something. The Republicans don't want you to know a certain something, and the Democrats don't want you to know a certain something.

If the Media doesn't want you to know something, they then lose credibility. Which is why many people have paid attention to BBC World News as of 2007-2008. Their multicultural, nationwide coverage allows one to get precisely ALL the details regarding world affairs.

If you want to know one spefific detail or if you want to focus on your own town or community, you'd focus on your local news stations. For example, Fox Philadelphia would focus mainly on Philadelphia/Pennsylvania news. Occassionally covering the Election for example.

Or if you're a sports fanatic, you would go watch ESPN/ESPNEWS, those particular news channels only focus on sports and sports alone. But if you want to get a complete and honest view of everything, you need a media that focuses on that.

Neither MSNBC OR Fox provides that, what they provide is a party-based, reporting that hides the facts from the people. They are essentially an inferior version of a single-focused media. Not productive at all for the American People.

If you want to focus on the Election, if you want to know more about the Economy and what the U.S is doing. The best thing to do is to watch CSPAN. Obviously, purely focused on American Politics. But it's not dictated by party. It allows us to get a view of everything happening in the House/Senate.

By watching BBC and CSPAN, it may be very well possible to uncover some of the many rocks that all nations are trying to hide from the people in particular America.

BBC=World News, CSPAN=Focusing on American Politics regardless of the party. Combined, they give us a complete and utter view.


A combination of Fox=Republican Party and MSNBC=Democratic Party would be a glass half-full, half-empty scenario. Both are lying and decieving the public.

In short, I feel bad for JFK, his words fell on deaf ears.
__________________

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-10-2009, 02:46 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Also I noticed 11th and 5th are intercepted houses.

This is about intercepted signs
Quote:
Intercepted signs generally indicate an enclosed place within a house. Planets (people) in intercepted signs may or may not be there by choice. The relationship of the intercepted planet with other planets and houses will give indications of why this condition exists.
http://www.horary.com/w_lilly/wl_9708.htm

It must be of some significance that Venus rules the enemy houses, and sits in the 5th which is an intercepted house.

Venus rules 11th and 12th/7th and sits in the 5th intercepted. Would this show that the enemy is affiliated with the nation's wishes and hopes? Its in a very bad condition as well, retrograde and in detriment. This could also show its acting maelifically. I'd love to know what someone with more experience thinks. Is the Venus somehow acting maelifically towards the 5th house interests, the children/entertainment? 5th is ruled by Mars, which also rules the nation. So they are affiliated. Well I'm pleased to see that Mars is stronger than Venus. These two will conjunct on the fixed star Scheat, which is a pretty awful sounding star but I'm not sure how relevant it is to the chart.

Venus dislikes Saturn and vice versa. Saturn also rules the new media and communications. I wonder why Venus/enemies dislikes Saturn/news. This could relate to
Quote:
Which is why many people have paid attention to BBC World News as of 2007-2008. Their multicultural, nationwide coverage allows one to get precisely ALL the details regarding world affairs.
but that is just me speculating.
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

I also noticed Mars/nation is square Algol from the Nadir.

Would this bring misfortune to Mars.. Difficulties caused due to the open/secret enemy (square to algol in the 7th).

So when Moon trines Algol, it will also inconjunct Mars. That might mean some adjustment for the Nation/Mars.
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Awakened_Pisces Awakened_Pisces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 846
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Normally people don't read too highly into horarys but indeed, this deep analysis may prove to be neccessary. I myself l8r on will look at the transits and the houses and see what I can feel.

But based on the Mars-Algol Square and the Moon-Algol Trine, it furthers my suspicion of reading into the Illuminati's success and the high possibility of war in the future.
__________________

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Mars also represents war.
Moon and Mars is an argumentitave/energetic aspect.
Mars square to algol - could indeed suggest conflicts brewing below the surface (Mars is in the lower/unconscious half of the chart).
Moon in the top half heading to those Mars/algol aspects - yes it kind of speaks for itself! Moon at the top/conscious and public, bringing out and triggering the unconscious rumblings?!
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 03-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

I saw this news article, thought it was a bit relevant for this thread

http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/18022009/389/taxes-rise.html
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 03-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Awakened_Pisces Awakened_Pisces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 846
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Very informative and indeed, I like that. From New England, they will be big players since they formulated the Illuminati from the beginning and have their own henchmen Gordan Brown(Just HOW many times has he tried to get the people to accept the NWO in 4 years. God, there are henchmen and THEN there are henchmen(Gordan).

What has Gordan generally done in his term/terms in England(Assuming he's served more then 4 yrs). What do you think of Mr.Brown?
__________________

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 03-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusedpisces
What has Gordan generally done in his term/terms in England(Assuming he's served more then 4 yrs). What do you think of Mr.Brown?
Hmm I don't know much about Mr Brown, he just seemed to slip into power suceeding Tony Blair - no one voted for him.

I do believe that the people should have a say as to where their money is being spent, did any one of us agree to 'bail out' the banks? Its our money, taxes that is going to have to pay for those bank, or more to the point, the bankers. These are banks that used to put 25 interest on a miniscule late payment amounts until it became apparent to alot of people that what they were doing was actually wrong.

NR
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 03-10-2009, 09:38 PM
Awakened_Pisces Awakened_Pisces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 846
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

And hence inlies the distinct difference between Britain And America(Despite Britain opposing America).

Britain's Government seems to be a bit more rowdy, but also a bit more open and a bit more questioning for one thing. Where as American Government is more secret, I noted CSPAN, but all you can do is watch the people. Nothing more then that.

But the real difference is that, for example. You openly state "Did anyone agree to pay for them?". Americans wouldn't do that. Some would, but most would blog, write posts on a forum and then retreat back to their daily lives.

Obviously, they aren't as spirited as their forefathers. A dissapointment to us all.

IRONIC, as you say that as George.W.Bush was also elected into power not by the people but by the Supreme Court.
__________________

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CappyLeo
Nice to see someone with the astrological background looking at this - nonapathetic! My research takes this group back to the Knights Templar which I'm sure would be even more difficult to chart but I was wondering about figuring a chart for specific leaders like Jacques de Molay (Templers Grand Master), Albert Pike, Prince Edward, Sir Christopher Wren, William Price & even some of the forefathers. Could that at least provide an idea as to the intentions? For me, it has been an interesting chart read when I pull-up my local politicians.

That's very curious how the secret enemy & the known enemy have an 'affinity'.
Glad you like it, I think its interesting to try and see the reasons behind what they are doing, and how it will affect us.

I've heard of the Knights Templar, the order is still going isn't it, though they don't use swords nowadays ? They are affiliated with the Masons? It would be good to take a look at those charts. I read a bit about Jacques de Molay, he was burned at the stake on order of the King of France!

Are all those sorts behind this, or is there a greater force behind them?

The open enemy and hidden having an affinity makes me think of some enemy who we blatenly know, but also who is somewhat hidden. But I just can't figure out what its doing in the 5th house.
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 03-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusedpisces
George.W.Bush was also elected into power not by the people but by the Supreme Court.
Yes some things were so obviously a complete fix, yet we don't protest or make out views know because we know what might happen if we do. I must say, I don't fancy propping up a bank with my money (tax) that is then going to charge me for writing me a letter, being 1 hour late , not that I do but they would if I did.
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 03-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Awakened_Pisces Awakened_Pisces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 846
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Neptune: I actually stumbled onto a video that quite frankly is scary. I'll PM you the Link(Mods: Notify me in advance if PMing her the link is illegal).

Just in case, go on Youtube and search for "Obama is Ineligible for Office by his own Admission".

In the video, it describes secrets about Kenya that I had no idea about. That Kenya was in the British's hands.

And that Obama(by being born in Kenya) is in fact a British Citizen. And this all comes crashing right back to the Illuminati. Obviously members of the Illuminati had spotted Barack Obama and groomed and trained him to possibly be the one who advances their final agenda: A New World Order.
__________________

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 03-12-2009, 12:27 AM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusedpisces
Neptune: I actually stumbled onto a video that quite frankly is scary. I'll PM you the Link(Mods: Notify me in advance if PMing her the link is illegal).

Just in case, go on Youtube and search for "Obama is Ineligible for Office by his own Admission".

In the video, it describes secrets about Kenya that I had no idea about. That Kenya was in the British's hands.

And that Obama(by being born in Kenya) is in fact a British Citizen. And this all comes crashing right back to the Illuminati. Obviously members of the Illuminati had spotted Barack Obama and groomed and trained him to possibly be the one who advances their final agenda: A New World Order.
Thanks very much, I had a look at you tube and found it.

Whether the Illuminati is real or not I don't know, we are so indoctrinated to believe its a conspiracy, and they are so adept at keeping their secrets, its hard to see the truth. All I know is the people behind the figureheads, the ones with all the money therefore power are not good people. The ugliness of the corporate world, its energy is a negative one in which we have to make the best of it. The chart with that POF conjunct Algol kind of confirms this. We are all part of this karma somehow and I'm wondering where it is heading.
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 03-13-2009, 02:41 PM
CappyLeo's Avatar
CappyLeo CappyLeo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Honea Path, South Carolina
Posts: 33
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Neptune Rising...the Knights Templars were forcibly dissolved in the '1300's' (hence where the unluckiness of the # came from, I believe) but those who did not perish per King Philip's orders were permitted to join 'other' ritualistic brotherhoods (Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Theosophists, the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn or to work for the King as a secret army that pillaged other countries. But what they all had in-common was the pursuit of enlightenment through religious teachings based on mystical insight which went against the Catholic/Christian grain. Kings being psychopathic with the driving need to seek power, naturally employed these groups for not only the accumulation of wealth (competing with the church) but covert power under the church's radar who frowned on their practices specifically the infant sacrifices, pedophile initiation (The Aquarian boy?) & homosexuality. Now take the concept of Enlightenment & combine it with God-hood & you have the modern day 'Illuminated' which is reserved for those at the top of the pyramid (heavy Egyptian influence) with layers underneath such as the degrees of the masons; all working in unison by, among other things, infiltrating other groups until they reach total world control as cliche as it sounds. If you want to know who are illuminated/illuminati just look at who has been 'knighted' by the Queen of England...her chart should say it all! Without naming names, those knights include muscians, mafia figures, actors, US presidents, corp heads, military, etc.

FYI...a famous templar, an English knight Robert of St. Albans confirmed that the templars prior to the 1300's, absorbed much of the culture of the 'Middle East' & spoke arabic while fighting along side the famous 'Assassins' against other Arab factions in the internecine warfare that, then as now, typified the Muslim world. The legend is that there is a 'crusader tribe' descended from those initial Templars who are still very much active in the Middle East. This in turn, gives the impression that they are divided into regions which is a military strategy if you ever played the game Risk...not here nor there.

Apologize if you are already familiar with this little history lesson. But if I could also add to the 5th house mystery. I've noticed 'they' are really targeting the young to do the global warming bidding. And between 'The Inconvient Truth', publicized concerts, catastrophic type movies & the latest protest where 1000's of youths partaked without arrest - couldn't that reflect the 5th house of entertainment & children? We'll have little nazi's running around - lol but not really!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 03-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Quote:
Apologize if you are already familiar with this little history lesson. But if I could also add to the 5th house mystery. I've noticed 'they' are really targeting the young to do the global warming bidding. And between 'The Inconvient Truth', publicized concerts, catastrophic type movies & the latest protest where 1000's of youths partaked without arrest - couldn't that reflect the 5th house of entertainment & children? We'll have little nazi's running around - lol but not really!
Thanks very much for that history lesson! No I didn't know most of that.
Yes I see what you mean about 5th house and entertainment/children. They are the future so I can see why the 'enemy' Venus would have an interest in them, being in the 5th house. Also using entertainment, gambling, recreational activities as a means of satifsying their aims, whatever they are.

Yes world domination, it does sound like stuff of films but is so happening right now right before our eyes. I see it everyday in my place of work. Its not good though, keeping us enslaved in bad jobs, minimum wages, poor conditions, and now untold trillions and zillions of national debts flying around that we will have to fork out using our taxes.

I just wish the collective unsonscious will free itself somehow, but I guess that is for time to evolve....
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 03-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Awakened_Pisces Awakened_Pisces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 846
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

The key to finding out everything is in a rather simple philosophy: "Why is this happening? and question yourself HARD. They don't want you thinking for yourself, they don't want you thinking about yourself. They want you lending a hand to "others"(themselves), they want your thoughts to be the same as everyone else's. And all the meanwhile, stuck in this blind false "unification" is born the new tyranny.

It's a simplified plan, not too overally complicated. So it's hard to notice, but easy to destroy once you do notice it.
__________________

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 03-13-2009, 11:37 PM
Steeler's Avatar
Steeler Steeler is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 122
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

You guys should check what the most watched video on google is.
The Obama Deception - documentary by Alex Jones.
http://video.google.com/
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...55025025800195

(and this has to do with the topic, since Obama is all for bailout)
__________________
The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage.
Thucydides
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 03-14-2009, 12:32 PM
CappyLeo's Avatar
CappyLeo CappyLeo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Honea Path, South Carolina
Posts: 33
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Confused Pisces, you seem anything but confused! Love how you hold true to your sun by probing the hidden specifically human nature itself. I believe questioning 'yourself' is the key to understanding what is happening. If only everyone really sat down & asked themselves how they, their parents & grandparents contributed to this - we might just have a fighting chance.

Everyday after watching Democracy Now & reading alternative news on how 'other' cultures & countries have been & still are, being exploited & then obliterated all in the name of profit/natural resource (including labor), I can't help but want to cry when I drive my oil dependent car, use China made products, eat South American produce & so fourth. It's like we've backed ourselves into the Devil's corner because we just couldn't help ourselves with all the enticing luxuries the King(s) threw at us. Very few (independent thinkers) would question why from the beginning so now that the rug is being pulled out from under us, we actually have the gull to ask "why"? Wouldn't this tie-in with the Pluto in Capricorn placement? Since we refused to grow-up & exercise self-discipline, karma will do it for us?

Back to the bail-out ? Still learning 'as above so below' concept of a chart but could the apparent Moon represent the U.S. being Cancer-ruled? So, if the moon is in Virgo/8th house, could this signify a systematic (methodical) change of the U.S financial structure by destroying (death) the existing structure with another country or system (trustee/8th hse) stepping in & taking control? And could the Mars in the hidden part of the chart indicate a covert war, not necessarily fought with guns but with money?


Steeler...wouldn't it be something if Alex Jones or other alternative journalist introduced the astrological perspective?

Wish I knew more about Algol cause that Moon trine seems interesting!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 03-14-2009, 02:52 PM
Neptune Rising Neptune Rising is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 5,565
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler
You guys should check what the most watched video on google is.
The Obama Deception - documentary by Alex Jones.
http://video.google.com/
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...55025025800195

(and this has to do with the topic, since Obama is all for bailout)
Wow thanks that is so insightful. I had my suspicions when I keep seeing Obama in the news signing off yet another new bill, every day in the news. This will and does affect all of us.

Another new thing http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090314/...ma_food_safety

I understand this to be the start of 'government' taking control of alternative therapies eventually, and vitamins and other health products, perhaps saying them to be unsafe or scientifically unsound. This is happening in the US, but it will spread to the UK and worldwide in time unless we do something.
__________________
transits: transit uranus square natal sun / transit square natal

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 03-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Awakened_Pisces Awakened_Pisces is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 846
Re: Banks bail out - reason and result for society?

Thank god for the internet. Because many Americans and many people are trained all over the world, as NR said to merely ditch it as a "conspiracy theory". MR.Alex Jones has done so much for truth fighting and his efforts have helped tremendously.
__________________

Everything is decided within our own hands. When we come together as one, then it can be said we are truly humane
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bail, banks, reason, result, society

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World Economic Meltdown: How To Survive Theo Mundane Astrology 21 12-14-2009 07:44 AM



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.