Legal issue

SGN

My husband has filed for a divorce. We have a 15 year old son. Will we get divorced? I don't want to go for a divorce.

Thank all my friends who are taking the time to view my chart.

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.82558.40350.jpg
    astro_w2gw.82558.40350.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 32

AW041

ok..so here is my early attempt at this.
1. Early ascendant - so outcome cant be predicted
2. You are Mercury in the 6th house, but your mind/ emotions are in the 9th house of legal matters.
3. Your husband is Jupiter, sits in 9th house too (in the fall) from you but in is 2nd house of money/income.
4. However his mind/sun is 12th house of loss/ regret with Mercury for you/son as both are represented by Mercury.
5. Moon will square Uranus in 7units, 7weeks/7months, there could be some more stir.

Moon sextile sun, probably there some communication 3days/3weeks ago.
You will have to wait for some more time to know more on the matter.
BTW: I did convert the chart to Regiomontanus to read it.

Thanks

SGN

AW041,
Thank you for reading the chart.

1. "Early ascendant ..."- Yes, the case is in the court. Court has requested us to avoid talking till 2nd week of Dec. So will have to wait for any communication.

2. "You are Mercury in the 6th house, but your mind/ emotions are in the 9th house of legal matters." - Correct, my mind is fully in how i am going to handle the legal topics, such has money, lawyers, future of my son etc.

3. "Your husband is Jupiter, sits in 9th house too (in the fall) from you but in is 2nd house of money/income." - Correct, 100% he is on my money.

4. "However his mind/sun is 12th house of loss/ regret with Mercury for you/son as both are represented by Mercury."
Did you mean that my husband feels sorry for the loss of me / son? Trying to understand so i take the right / best approach for the family since i do not intend a divorce.

5. "Moon will square Uranus in 7units, 7weeks/7months, there could be some more stir. " - Yes, expected.

6. "Moon sextile sun, probably there some communication 3days/3weeks ago." - Yes, there was a stir with some court charges 3 weeks ago.

7. "You will have to wait for some more time to know more on the matter." - Yes, will wait.

8. "BTW: I did convert the chart to Regiomontanus to read it" - What is Regiomontanus?

Thanks.

AW041

4. "However his mind/sun is 12th house of loss/ regret with Mercury for you/son as both are represented by Mercury."
Did you mean that my husband feels sorry for the loss of me / son? Trying to understand so i take the right / best approach for the family since i do not intend a divorce.

ok..so lets understand this, loss does not mean that amends need to be made. He regrets how it didn't work out in the marriage. I am not sure how his life was with you, but regret could be anything from the years and time you spent together.

For eg: I cut ties with a friend recently, we both felt the void of not having each others back. But we are both clear that while we feel the pain of not being on good terms again, we are much better off without each other. So yes there is regret, on how things did not work out, but future is better without her in my life. Life goes on! :).

Last edited:

SGN

ok, thanks. That helps. Don't know what's in his mind.

I am concerned about my money, not wanting to waste with lawyers and trying to work out in a way, without having to break the family.

Thanks.

SGN

Hello Friends,

Previously AW041 mentioned that the planetary positions were early ascendant.

My husband has not withdrawn the case yet.

Can one of you please see the chart now and let me know if anything has changed, if he will ever change his mind.

I generated a new chart now. Not sure if it's needed, but still.

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw.79468.38456.jpg
    astro_w2gw.79468.38456.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 21