Presidential results

JUPITERASC

The Media Is READY To CALL The Election For Joe Biden
If Trump Fights They'll Call It FAKE :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqZHR-hXFGY

All kidding aside, I ended up not even voting at all. As it was a foregone conclusion whom was going to get all of California's electoral votes since early last Spring, I figured why should I bother?

The situation at present is very disturbing. As impartial as I am as to which of the two jokers actually end up getting the office the "drama" I'm watching unfold on the television networks is just a bit too far out for me to swallow.
The numbers for the mail-in ballots are far to skewed to the "left".
Yes, I am aware that "They" have been telling us for months that mail-in ballots would be from more of those who register Democrat than Republican but these numbers aren't what I consider to be believable...and being an educated and rational person that I am and having difficulty believing it... I can well imagine what most of the nation is thinking at this time.

It does smell of a "set-up", that "They" have been setting up the stage for such a contingency for months. As all that is needed are just envelopes, with ballots marked for one candidate ready to be counted if the need should arise... and arise it did. But the numbers I'm seeing ...sometimes nearing 80% for Biden from these mail-in ballots are just a bit too skewed to be believable. I just can't buy this story that Biden voters were expected to far out number Trump voters in the mail room. As the real question here is "WHY"?

Would that be because they don't have transportation? They expected to be too busy with other matters such as work, or dealing with their children, and that's no different from anyone else.

or could it possibly be because they don't actually exist? Just names and addresses on lists that at this time can't actually be traced back to anyone in particular... and, possibly, some that actually exist but also voted at the polls too?

While you might declare I'm delusional in thinking so, consider what I wrote above about being rather impartial, and being a rational, educated person... what do you think most of the Trump supporters are thinking at this time?
Especially for the reason that during the primaries in 2016...and even this more recent one... the Democrats perpetrated so much fraud in their own primary elections, and got away with it, that it will only lead to a logical conclusion, or even a delusional one, as to why wouldn't they try the same tactic this time in the general election?
...and given the rabid nature of their attempt at impeachment one can only think that they certainly would pull out any, and all, stops to try to remove Trump from office ... especially for the reason that this would be their last chance to do so...barring another attempt at impeachment? [Which would be bat*hit crazy, in my humble opinion, but if Trump does come out the winner again, I have little doubt that there won't be just that, too.]

Then take into consideration Trump's own nature and ire, the QAnon folks, Trumps words "Stand by", the many number of right wing "militia" groups that were observed training months past... and that there probably are far more that weren't observed... and then add that all up in your minds.

So, what I'm getting at here is...

THIS DOES NOT BODE WELL...!!!

...NO, INDEED. ... and I think this is going to turn ugly.

leomoon

Joe Biden needs only Arizona and Nevada (neighbors), and it appears he should get them for 270 and the winning number of electoral votes.

Georgia is a very tight race, but he doesn't have to have it either.

JUPITERASC

Joe Biden needs only Arizona and Nevada (neighbors), and it appears he should get them for 270 and the winning number of electoral votes.

Georgia is a very tight race, but he doesn't have to have it either.

90% Turnout for Kim Jong-Biden :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoig3jKRlHI

https://youtu.be/Mrz7f0c_ldE

Nevada said their machine doubled counted ballots
I've never been a Biden fan myself, probably because I grew up in the Del-Mar-Va peninsula where he lives, knew his background there in political matters and am around his age. This type of behavior he is known for, only it seems to be getting worse over time.

But more to the point, today's world? - There seems to be something seriously wrong here, perhaps a hint of dementia?

He behaves as though he lives in the 50s and 60s. For instance, a young college student, a female asked him a perfectly normal/average question, "how do you explain Iowa?" she asked. He retorted sharply with "Have you ever been to a caucus?"...She said "no"...and he said, "You are a lying dog-faced pony soldier" perhaps pieced together from the 50s John Wayne movies.

Someone asked him a few months ago about his son, and once again, he called the voter a "liar" instead of dealing with it. I thought the Democrats (by and large) are sick to death of name calling, harsh retorts who don't measure their words carefully, if at all. Now, as I said, it may be explainable with some early form of dementia only his family is aware of. But if so, is that what we really want?

Watching his harshness with the citizens, I'd have to wonder seriously if he's the man for the times?

All of this might be explained with a simple "He thinks better of himself, and speaks down to others as though he is entitled and they aren't"........(thats another possibility). BUT isn't that a description of DJT?

His campaign is NOW (over 24 hours later) calling it a "joke". What kind of a joker is it who leaves a young college student saying she was left confused, embarrassed and sorry she asked. What kind of man does that to a young woman OR anyone for that matter?
:unsure:

https://www.newsweek.com/new-hampsh...dier-says-candidates-message-very-sad-1486567

Biden jokingly calls woman a 'lying dog-faced pony soldier' after she asks him about Iowa

https://www.khou.com/article/news/p...vent/285-aae45e3c-3d73-4ab7-9f79-3ff01f7f673e

Former Vice President Joe Biden raised eyebrows on the campaign trail Sunday when he jokingly called a university student a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" after she asked him a question about his apparent fourth-place finish in the Iowa caucuses.
In video clips of the encounter at the campaign event in Hampton, New Hampshire, a woman identified by multiple news organizations as Madison Moore, 21, an economics student at Mercer University in Georgia, warned Biden her question was "going to be a little bit mean."
"You're arguably the candidate with the greatest advantage in this race. You've been the vice president; you weren't burdened down by the impeachment trials. So, how do you explain the performance in Iowa, and why should voters believe that you can win the national election?" asked Moore.
"It's a good question," Biden said. "Have you ever been to a caucus?"
Moore indicated that she had.

"No, you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: He also called a voter a LIAR in Iowa - and of course, another pet peeve of mine is he constantly says "MAN", as though he's in the 1960s hippie era. Everyone is "man" including women. He blows hot here, with "get your words straight JACK". (the man's name is not Jack!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=MrL4Pcz-DiQ&feature=emb_logo

I held my nose for HRC and I suppose I may have to do the same again., but I'm thinking hard about that too. IF Biden can't take the heat of voter's questions, then he needs to "get out of the kitchen"....Trump will burn him big time. (imo)

Ref: Biden Spokeswoman Symone Sanders: “It was a joke, many people in the room laughed”

People laugh ALL the time in the same room or crowd with DJT! The young woman was left perplexed, insulted and embarrassed...THAT is what counts, not what his manager says over 48 hours later. He has not been moved to apologize to that young woman, and I can't even imagine what her parents must think of him!
Joe Biden was born on 20 November 1942

in Scranton, Pennsylvania, making him 77 years old :smile:

david starling

90% Turnout for Kim Jong-Biden :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoig3jKRlHI

Joe Biden was born on 20 November 1942

in Scranton, Pennsylvania, making him 77 years old :smile:

Trump was born 6-14-46 in Jamaica, NY.

If he runs for a second term in 2024, after a four year hiatus, he'll then be 78 years young.

Vladimir Putin-Trump is already 4 million votes behind in the Popular Vote-count

Last edited:

david starling

When you start to hear whining, screaming, and fake claims of election-fraud from one candidate, THAT'S when you know who's going to lose the election.

leomoon

When you start to hear whining, screaming, and fake claims of election-fraud from one candidate, THAT'S when you know who's going to lose the election.

Are you old enough to recall when Richard Nixon (the President embroiled in Scandal) said he's okay with his removal and wouldn't fight it afterall, because of the harm to the country it would cause ...

https://newrepublic.com/article/155...ttle-public-opinion-lessons-trump-impeachment

So arguments persist to this day about vote-counting in two states, specifically Illinois (where Kennedy won by 9,000 votes) and Texas (where Kennedy won by 46,000 votes). If Nixon had won those two states, he would have defeated Kennedy by two votes in the Electoral College.
That fact wasn’t lost on Nixon’s supporters, who urged the candidate to contest the results. At the time, Kennedy was also leading in the critical state of California, which was Nixon’s home state. But a count of absentee ballots gave Nixon the state several weeks later, after he conceded it to Kennedy.

https://www.constitutioncenter.org/blog/the-drama-behind-president-kennedys-1960-election-win/

On Wednesday afternoon, November 9, 1960, Nixon officially conceded the election to Kennedy. He told his friend, journalist Earl Mazo, that “our country cannot afford the agony of a constitutional crisis.

david starling

Having studied the matter carefully, I'm now convinced that the end results of the Electoral and Popular votes should match, barring some sort of aberration. In 2000, the aberration was an incredibly botched vote-count in the Election-deciding contest in Florida. And, when the final results of the recount were in, showing that Al Gore SHOULD have become President, and that Bush Jr. had lost BOTH the national Popular-vote AND the national Electoral-vote, it was too late to change the outcome. So, in 2000, the Electoral and Popular votes DID match up, even though it appeared otherwise when Al Gore conceded in December of 2000.

In 2016, there is PROOF of illegal foreign interference with the Election, focused on the swing-states. And THAT aberration was the reason HRC won only the Popular Vote.

The last time the Electoral College Vote and the Popular Vote didn't match with no aberration, was in 1888. Since then, 12 ADDITIONAL less-populated States were added to the Union, which is why they SHOULD ALWAYS match now. If they don't, it means something is wrong with the Election.

Since Biden's Popular Vote victory was expected and is uncontested, that means Biden should ALSO win the Electoral College Vote.

In 2004, John Kerry lost the Popular Vote by a wide margin, but came incredibly close to winning the Electoral College Vote. But that didn't happen, because there was no aberration causing a difference between the results of the two different types of votes for President.

The Kennedy/Nixon Election-results were murky, for complicated reasons, and a lot of partisan opinion was involved, regarding both types of Votes. But, if Nixon should have been awarded the Popular Vote, then he would have won the Electoral College Vote as well, by 2 votes.

Last edited: