can anyone help explain what's going on in my birth chart? please?

Theblacksheep

I am confused about my birth chart. Past. Present and future. If anyone can help me interpret my birth chart it would be greatly appreciated.

a0x98y.jpg
a0x98y.jpg

Theblacksheep

That's a very general question - would you be more specific :smile:

Well I have been going through it lately. Bad relationships. Dealing with betrayas, thievery, depression. I have just finished my Saturn return and Jupiter is all over my chart making a lot of transits but I don't feel it's affects. My life has been spiraling down and I guess I just need reassurance that things will get better if I keep my head up. I know thats a lot to ask from a stranger and astrology isn't supposed to be so black and white but I would at least like to know the oveall ttheme that's playing out in my life according to my chart. I want a loving committed relationship and to be successful (something almost everyone wants. And it seems so simple) yet that has been hard for me to obtain all of my life. I have dealt with people who smile in my face but stab me in the back. People who use me and lie to me. (Family, friends, and significant otherI.Poverty, discrimination. I want to be able to trust people again. To have relationships. But I feel like my life is destined to be this way. I am hoping not.

Theblacksheep

Regarding Jupiter transits and "not feeling it" here is an article that will provide you with some food for thought.

http://theinnerwheel.com/2011/08/15/jupiter-and-hyde-co-rulerships-part-one/

Thanks I have Jupiter trine Jupiter,sun, pluto and Mars going on. I have Pluto oppositing my sun. Saturn conj Neptune, Neptune sextile Mars and Saturn trine pluto. it isn't only Jupiter and I don't feel lucky. I actually feel quite the opposite. Any thoughts on my natal chart itself by chance?

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

If you read that article I posted, you'd see that lucks got nothing to do with it.

With regard to your natal chart and your desires of good, wholesome relationships and "success" vis-a-vis your experiences, it does well describe why it hasn't come so easily for you.

Relationship-wise, your 7th house ruler is located in the 8th, which might describe the rocky nature of your relationships. Where modern describes this house as a house of intense emotional experience that will bring you to the highest highs and the lowest lows, the more traditional view is that this house governs emotional states that would be descriptive of "anguish of the mind". Both agree that this house isn't easy, and relationships are expected to be tumultuous, and drama-filled with all the emotions that are to come along with that. Jupiter is opposed to the Moon along the 2nd-8th house axis. Moon-Jupiter might lead to over-indulgence in carnality/sensory experience and exaggeration of emotional expression, so that the negative emotions that can result from having the Moon in the 8th house are amplified. This might especially be the case with worry and anxiety, which both the 8th house and Virgo have significance toward. As the area of life that this manifests in the 2nd/8th house, it would be expected that personal resources, shared assets, issues surrounding income and finances, as well as less tangible aspects such as the values and approaches each person has toward what they own will be the arena which this aspect manifests, chiefly.

Note that this isn't descriptive of romantic relationships alone, but any relationship that becomes close enough so that both parties are sharing parts of themselves that they wouldn't with acquaintances. Hence best friends, business partners and even rivals are implicated. Note that this house is also the house of open enemies and was traditionally linked to death with its symbolical correspondence with the setting sun, so bare in mind that those that you deem "against you" will also be described by these significations. "All is fair in love and war" is a phrase descriptive of this house focus.

Furthermore, you have other telling placements in the 7th house that speaks to your issues with regard to your relationships. Venus in fall which is square Saturn Rx in the house of the 7th to 10th whilst she is also trine Neptune - causing a dichotomy of idealized visions of "solid, loving and exalted partnerships" vs. the unglamorous realities of partnerships with all the good, bad and ugly that it entails, with much affinity for the former; ruler of the 5th house in the 7th Mercury Rx (very pertinent to issues surrounding backstabbers and two-faced persons and the betrayals you've experienced); The Sun on the 7th house cusp which is afflicted by an exalted Mars in the 12th -- all of these aspects have something to say about the harsh experiences you've had in your relationship life. I won't lie to you, it's a challenging chart to have with regard to smooth and easy relationships.

And just a heads up which isn't intended to scare but to arm you against any further disillusionment, you've noted your current suite of transits. While Jupiter isn't Santa Claus (which was one of the major thrusts of that article), you're currently going through Saturn's transit through the 12th house, which isn't going to be easy. This might likely coincide with the experience of loss in a number of areas in your life, as a way to sift through what is worth consolidating and what is worth discarding (Saturn as exalted ruler of Libra is instructive of the force in operation here). Couple with this there is the current transit of Uranus on your NN which introduces into your life destabilizing and unexpected circumstances which will force you toward growth and further development (NN as one's path toward "soul growth"). Both of these transits, as well as the Jupiter transits are going to result in quite a few tests and ordeals, which means that you aren't quite out of the woods yet.

conspiracy theorist

Why did you delete your last post? It's a good thing I remembered it.

The issue of determinism and free-will in astrology is a controversial issue. It would seem that as people tend to adhere faithfully to the permutations of the planets in the sky, that they have no choice *but* to behave as the chart dictates. But if you view the natal chart as synchronistic, as opposed to the planets causing you to act in a certain manner, then you might find that you have more power to change your circumstances than to be beholden by how the planets move in the sky. By the time we get to the point where your thrown into the world and you take your first breath, you've already went through many levels of restriction that has already limited your area of influence already. Era, place of birth, gender, family heritage, genetic makeup -- what-have-you. If the circumstances around the genesis of a human, and the human themself, is so limited, why wouldn't the human's capacity for free-will also be bounded? Applying the chaldean scheme to the houses, Saturn matches up to the first house showing that the individual/personality acts the barrier/limit that is the platform where the whole life manifests.

Take a look at the biographies of prominent persons, some who even claim to have reached the heights of spiritual attainment. If you look at their natal charts, you see that their lives are heavily described by what is seen in the horoscope, no matter what. In fact, the natal chart even describes that it was within their capacity to attain the heights that they reached. Even these alleged "evolved" persons are beholden by the circumstances of their birth.

This doesn't mean that you should despair because the natal chart makes it difficult within the relationship sphere, but it does mean that you're going to have to do a lot of work in order to turn some of these negative manifestations into positive, working avenues that will satisfy you. Some of these configurations show the people you attract, and its highly unproductive to go about reforming persons who may not have a desire to change. So, you have to work on yourself. How may a Venus square Saturn across the 7th and 10th houses work constructively for you? It's a configuration that casts serious, heavy, analytical, mentally-intense energies over the area of love, partnerships and relationship-styles. You might want fewer, but deeper, more solid and profound relationships that can stand the test of time. There is going to be conflict between the career and relationships which is denoted by the square aspect. Whether it is partners who undermine your ability to work (Venus dominating Saturn) or the desire for success causes you to become more callous, and unfeeling in your interpersonal style etc are some of the ways these are likely to manifest. How might such a configuration be inverted toward "good"?

I know I haven't given you much in the way of solutions, but I think suggestions will help to generate ideas that are personally meaningful to you, as ways to move forward.

P.S Just because the composite/natal chart shows high potential for attraction between two partners, doesn't mean that any meaningful relationship will necessarily develop.

Last edited:

Theblacksheep

The issue of determinism and free-will in astrology is a controversial issue. It would seem that as people tend to adhere faithfully to the permutations of the planets in the sky, that they have no choice *but* to behave as the chart dictates. But if you view the natal chart as synchronistic, as opposed to the planets causing you to act in a certain manner, then you might find that you have more power to change your circumstances than to be beholden by how the planets move in the sky. By the time we get to the point where your thrown into the world and you take your first breath, you've already went through many levels of restriction that has already limited your area of influence already. Era, place of birth, gender, family heritage, genetic makeup -- what-have-you. If the circumstances around the genesis of a human, and the human themself, is so limited, why wouldn't the human's capacity for free-will also be bounded? Applying the chaldean scheme to the houses, Saturn matches up to the first house showing that the individual/personality acts the barrier/limit that is the platform where the whole life manifests.

Take a look at the biographies of prominent persons, some who even claim to have reached the heights of spiritual attainment. If you look at their natal charts, you see that their lives are heavily described by what is seen in the horoscope, no matter what. In fact, the natal chart even describes that it was within their capacity to attain the heights that they reached. Even these alleged "evolved" persons are beholden by the circumstances of their birth.

This doesn't mean that you should despair because the natal chart makes it difficult within the relationship sphere, but it does mean that you're going to have to do a lot of work in order to turn some of these negative manifestations into positive, working avenues that will satisfy you. Some of these configurations show the people you attract, and its highly unproductive to go about reforming persons who may not have a desire to change. So, you have to work on yourself. How may a Venus square Saturn across the 7th and 10th houses work constructively for you? It's a configuration that casts serious, heavy, analytical, mentally-intense energies over the area of love, partnerships and relationship-styles. You might want fewer, but deeper, more solid and profound relationships that can stand the test of time. There is going to be conflict between the career and relationships which is denoted by the square aspect. Whether it is partners who undermine your ability to work (Venus dominating Saturn) or the desire for success causes you to become more callous, and unfeeling in your interpersonal style etc are some of the ways these are likely to manifest. How might such a configuration be inverted toward "good"?

I know I haven't given you much in the way of solutions, but I think suggestions will help to generate ideas that are personally meaningful to you, as ways to move forward.

P.S Just because the composite/natal chart shows high potential for attraction between two partners, doesn't mean that any meaningful relationship will necessarily develop.

I got a little to personal in my last response. Lol but glad you read it. Yes I do need to find a balance. I see it more as knowing when to not give to much in work and love because I tend to do a lot for those who don't do much for me. Or use me. I just honestly want to know that this is not the cycle of my life. That this is not my karmic route that I will be driving along forever. Because that would be disappointing. I really want my life to change for the bettee. I just see blockages everywhere I turn. I have no help. No support. No love. And even if I did. I don't trust it because of what I've been through. It's sad and depressing

Theblacksheep

You have helped a lot. Yea out composite isn't strong. It's scares me also. Idk how to really read it

Theblacksheep

4kgmo.png

21odjph.jpg

Sexual chemistry is strong. She wanted to be with me right away. We have a lot of ideas about our future. We are both creates and would like to start our own business. But there are things about her that make me second guess things about her. And it's because I have been tthroughsimilar situations with women like her. I guess I am hoping she's different and she is who she says she is. But I've been let down a lot

Theblacksheep

Black sheep, You have been enduring the pluto /asc. transit. This is probably one of the three or 4 toughest transits most of us are likely to endure, and typically involves a breakdown of the old to make way for the new. You wont be the same person after this transit, having being pushed to look into things a lot deeper than previously.
The usual report from others who have endured this transit usually involves having to re-think your whole take on your life and how you view the world.
I'm in the guts of the pluto/ascendant transit, I knew that it was coming well beforehand, yet I wasn't prepared for the events which transpired over the past few years. Transits come from "out there" which usually means another person/persons, but can involve "natural events" , so don't blame yourself when the proverbial hits the fan.
Be careful that you don't get involved with plutonian people at this time, because while transit pluto is in your 12th house (what is largely hidden)you probably wont see their ulterior motives until it's too late.
I wouldn't bother chasing the owner of the chart you posted, basically because you would need to bring home a really good wage to keep the peace in my opinion. That Mars in Scorp in the eighth (opposed by jupiter in Taurus in the second, square sun in Leo- a T square) is after your life energy, in the form of money, and when your energy runs out ........... but I could be wrong! Make your own choices- trust yourself, watch out for the leaches dressed as venus!
You have your natal venus in the 8th house, in virgo, which could work to your advantage in the share market (obviously not the DOW right now), or along the lines of dealing with other peoples money.
Speaking of money, the recent eclipses (libra/aries) are very favourable for Capricorns, (and Cappy rising) basically this is the time to do the mental work, formulate a plan (if you haven't already) and reap the rewards later on...
There are a few youtube vids on Capricorn for the month of April if you would like to watch a few.
Cheers C.

My moon is in the 8th house in Virgo. My Venus is in 7th house Virgo. That last chart is our composite. Not her natal chart. Lol. But yea. She's a Virgo sun and Virgo Mars. She also has moon Merc Venus in Libra. She has Saturin, nep, Uranus in cap 7th house. My ASC Neptune and Mars are in cap. Here's our synastry chart.

Last edited:

Theblacksheep

Black sheep, You have been enduring the pluto /asc. transit. This is probably one of the three or 4 toughest transits most of us are likely to endure, and typically involves a breakdown of the old to make way for the new. You wont be the same person after this transit, having being pushed to look into things a lot deeper than previously.
The usual report from others who have endured this transit usually involves having to re-think your whole take on your life and how you view the world.
I'm in the guts of the pluto/ascendant transit, I knew that it was coming well beforehand, yet I wasn't prepared for the events which transpired over the past few years. Transits come from "out there" which usually means another person/persons, but can involve "natural events" , so don't blame yourself when the proverbial hits the fan.
Be careful that you don't get involved with plutonian people at this time, because while transit pluto is in your 12th house (what is largely hidden)you probably wont see their ulterior motives until it's too late.
I wouldn't bother chasing the owner of the chart you posted, basically because you would need to bring home a really good wage to keep the peace in my opinion. That Mars in Scorp in the eighth (opposed by jupiter in Taurus in the second, square sun in Leo- a T square) is after your life energy, in the form of money, and when your energy runs out ........... but I could be wrong! Make your own choices- trust yourself, watch out for the leaches dressed as venus!
You have your natal venus in the 8th house, in virgo, which could work to your advantage in the share market (obviously not the DOW right now), or along the lines of dealing with other peoples money.
Speaking of money, the recent eclipses (libra/aries) are very favourable for Capricorns, (and Cappy rising) basically this is the time to do the mental work, formulate a plan (if you haven't already) and reap the rewards later on...
There are a few youtube vids on Capricorn for the month of April if you would like to watch a few.
Cheers C.

rsepg0.png

She's at the top I'm on the side.

Theblacksheep

Cheers C.

I have a transit calculator. The Group Venus. And it doesn't show that my pluto is transiting my ASC. I do have Pluto oppositing my sun and trine my MC right now . Also sextile pluto. Do you know how long these transits last? And You're right about watching people. I've been taken advantage of a lot and lied to. I don't think I've ever been truly loved just used. I am scared that my current gf will do the same eventually. I am also fearful about her not being truthful about her sexuality. She says she a lesbian but she does have a kid and recently had a miscarriage. So I am having doubts I feel stupid for even getting involved honestly with all of these doubts. What do you think of the synastry and composite? Thank you for replying man

Last edited: