please explain this passion

aquarianbd

I last met this guy like 18 years ago.we even didnt say bye to each other,yet i carry a torch for him even today. not only that i have dreams of him,almost everyday.how can this be explained???

a tarot reading reveals we are not meant for each other and its my rahu doing the trick. as far as I know,people with ties from other reincarnations doesnt generally exhibit such passion.(i must confess i know very little).then what it is?why is my peace at stakes for 18 years?

Pls help me.any help will be appreciated.

He is a cancerian (14 july,1988).my chart is attached in the post.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01.16379.61621.jpg
    astro_2gw_01.16379.61621.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 25

IleneK

Premium Member
is it that much trivial??? I am having the dreams almost every night and am failing to lead a happy life.

This certainly is not trivial.

But nothing needs to be explained. Probably nothing can be explained.
If this is bad for you, this passion, then begin to stop indulging yourself in it. You can stop this by paying attention to when you are thinking about your feelings/passion, and then direct your thoughts to things that support you and are good in your life. The feelings/passion will slowly go away and you will feel better.
But you have to pay attention to what you are thinking, and when you are thinking about him, then redirect your thought.
It's hard work and only you can do it. So if it matters to you to stop, then this is how to do it.
I am wishing you the best with this,

aquarianbd

Thanks a lot IleneK for your help and advice. i Am much indebted to you that you felt sympathetic to me.

actually,I am seeing a counselor and these are the same advises that she gives me. I know they are the best worldly advises. The thing is, i am concerned about outwardly signals.A few of my dreams have come true before, so its actually confusing. I posted once about this and all of my kind helpers pointed out that i should not forsake the dreams-this passion has some meaning. but then a tarot reading from one of them revealed that we are not meant for each other.its very very confusing.

to cut it short,yes-as my dreams came true before and we never had any obsessive relationship among us(I even dont think of him that much when I am awake) I cant confidently work on ending this passion in fear of ignoring karma.

Please help me if possible. I am sorry if I am taking undue advantage of your kindness.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks a lot IleneK for your help and advice. i Am much indebted to you that you felt sympathetic to me.

actually,I am seeing a counselor and these are the same advises that she gives me. I know they are the best worldly advises. The thing is, i am concerned about outwardly signals.A few of my dreams have come true before, so its actually confusing. I posted once about this and all of my kind helpers pointed out that i should not forsake the dreams-this passion has some meaning. but then a tarot reading from one of them revealed that we are not meant for each other.its very very confusing.

to cut it short,yes-as my dreams came true before and we never had any obsessive relationship among us(I even dont think of him that much when I am awake) I cant confidently work on ending this passion in fear of ignoring karma.

Please help me if possible. I am sorry if I am taking undue advantage of your kindness.

Thank you for sharing this additional information. I am glad you are seeing a counselor to help suppoet you with this.

I do understand how you may want to keep the passion in your dreams, as you say, "i should not forsake the dreams-this passion has some meaning." Jungian psychological analysis has an interesting and somewhat different way of looking at dreams than the way you are looking at them. They say, yes, the feelings are real, but persons, things, events in a dream are symbolic. The persons and objects and events stand for or represent something important for you, and something other than what they appear to be literally in the dream.

So I appreciate that you want to keep the passion, and that also some of your dreams have come true. But of all the many, many dreams you have had, only a very small number of the total have come true. So if this is not one to come true, but you have it all the time, then maybe you can try to find out what it means in this other, Jungian way? Perhaps you can try to figure out what this person from 18 years long ago represents or stands for in your life or in your destiny?

If you are interested to know more about this, you may want to refer to some introductory work on the symbolic interpretation of dreams to get a better idea of what I am talking about.