pluto conjunct saturn 2020 and marriage transit

Hello people;

I need your help with a few things. I am about to make career change and move to foreign country. I also want to marry and settle down abroad. Do I have chance? I know, my life depends on my own free will and I will deal with the energies. I am also thinking about pluto-saturn conjunction in january 2020. I kinda feel that conjunction might bring marriage or partnership.

I am having pluto conjunct moon and pluto square sun transit right now. I dont have to indicate that I am having really intense and harsh times. I am growing up and becoming stronger. I am dealing with emotional pain and trying to change my old useless conditioned behaviors and thinking patterns.

But after that I think I will be ready to settle down and have a partner.

What do you think?

Attachments

• mybirthchart.jpg
    mybirthchart.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

ElenaJ

The 9th house is ruled by Jupiter, trine Venus, ruler of the 2nd. I would say yes, you could marry a foreigner.

unique_astrology

Do you have a country in mind? Getting employment and having a place to live usually come before getting into relationships.

Attached is your Jupiter on the Asc line through Europe. Other countries can be looked at.

Attachments

• likey Jupiter.gif
    likey Jupiter.gif
    8.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Do you have a country in mind? Getting employment and having a place to live usually come before getting into relationships.

Attached is your Jupiter on the Asc line through Europe. Other countries can be looked at.

Hello;

Thank you very much for your reply. I had pleasant times in europe, esp in germany. I will go to study in december for a short time in los angeles. But I do not think to settle down there. US is too complicated for me to live. I have never thought about it. I would prefer maybe northern europe. LA has mercury ascendant line.

What do you think about synastries between states or countries' birth chart and natal charts?

unique_astrology

Hello;
What do you think about synastries between states or countries' birth chart and natal charts?

I think they work. I use them a lot when tracking political leaders in connection with countries other than their own. Trump with Russia, Putin with the USA.

Attached is your chart located to Ulm, Germany where your natal Jupiter is on the Asc. Nearby locations (within 5°?) would offer the same effects I think.

Also attached is mini map of the area. Stuttgart (about 1° from exact) and Munich (about 1.5°).

Attachments

• melikey ulm.jpg
    melikey ulm.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Ulm.gif
    Ulm.gif
    31.4 KB · Views: 19
I think they work. I use them a lot when tracking political leaders in connection with countries other than their own. Trump with Russia, Putin with the USA.

Attached is your chart located to Ulm, Germany where your natal Jupiter is on the Asc. Nearby locations (within 5°?) would offer the same effects I think.

Also attached is mini map of the area. Stuttgart (about 1° from exact) and Munich (about 1.5°).

thank you very much for your reply. i can go to Ulm for a short time and see myself physically actually. i mean try to feel the energy.

Us has natal saturn in libra and its conjunct my sun. Will it be hard for me to spend time there? Will i face limitations or harsh situations?

curiousabout77

I think slow moving planets affect you from the inside and cause you to change the way you see the world and other people and this change affects the way you live your life and what life means to you. I think that your change in your mental world changes everything so i don't think you really need to concern yourself too much with the specifics but just the overall changes that you go through will be evident if you look back in say 5 years time. The changes you go through may not be obvious while you go through the process.

I think slow moving planets affect you from the inside and cause you to change the way you see the world and other people and this change affects the way you live your life and what life means to you. I think that your change in your mental world changes everything so i don't think you really need to concern yourself too much with the specifics but just the overall changes that you go through will be evident if you look back in say 5 years time. The changes you go through may not be obvious while you go through the process.

Thank you very much for your response.