Indicators of sex appeal & attractiveness..

LeoCassandra

Venus conjunct Moon, Pluto, sextile Neptune. You are liked , popular, magnetic. Sun in 5th house can act like Leo Sun. Tarus ASC you are very sensual, very feminine:happy:

vitas

Venus conjunct Moon, Pluto, sextile Neptune. You are liked , popular, magnetic. Sun in 5th house can act like Leo Sun. Tarus ASC you are very sensual, very feminine:happy:

Um thanx lol, but I'm actually a guy lol. Popular and magnetic hun? Any indicators of attracting the opposite sex? Or indicators of sex appeal lol.. Why would this aspect "Venus conjunct Moon, Pluto, sextile Neptune" make me popular and magnetic? and when you say magnetic what exactly are you implying?

LeoCassandra

Um thanx lol, but I'm actually a guy lol. Popular and magnetic hun? Any indicators of attracting the opposite sex? Or indicators of sex appeal lol.. Why would this aspect "Venus conjunct Moon, Pluto, sextile Neptune" make me popular and magnetic? and when you say magnetic what exactly are you implying?
Lol sorry. But you can be feminine aka sensual. I notice people with Moon conjunct Venus are liked by crowd especially by woman. Venus conjunct Pluto is raw and magnetic and intense. Venus with easy aspect with Neptune you can create mysterious and dreamy image.

vitas

Lol sorry. But you can be feminine aka sensual. I notice people with Moon conjunct Venus are liked by crowd especially by woman. Venus conjunct Pluto is raw and magnetic and intense. Venus with easy aspect with Neptune you can create mysterious and dreamy image.

You're actually correct lol wow impressive. Are those the only indicators btw? I do have a very masculine look well not exactly although I do have strong beard genetics lol... Mysterious and dreamy image I like the sound of that lol...

byjove

Account Closed
I'd add to the indicators mentioned above: Sun trine ascendant exactly (winning personality, very, very likeable), Sun trine Mars (even a blind person could smell the masculinity of him, the two main masculine principles in very strong, positive association...), add to that Mars sextile Jupiter, (a great combination of mind and body). Also, Venus rules the 1st house and so the condition of Venus makes very strong impressions on other people, now repeat the good points made by others above and THAT's what shines to other people.

Can we ask why you would like to know? Also, just for my own astrological understanding, are you very sporty/intellectual, both or neither?

Zarathu

Account Closed
Would it be impertinent to ask if you are really asking what in your chart would show you how to be "a babe magnet"?

I wanted to be a "babe magnet" when I was young. My son became one. Two girls dumped their boyfriends temporarily to take him to his senior high school prom.

And once you become a "babe Magnet" what is it that you want to do with that?

Last edited:

vitas

I'd add to the indicators mentioned above: Sun trine ascendant exactly (winning personality, very, very likeable), Sun trine Mars (even a blind person could smell the masculinity of him, the two main masculine principles in very strong, positive association...), add to that Mars sextile Jupiter, (a great combination of mind and body). Also, Venus rules the 1st house and so the condition of Venus makes very strong impressions on other people, now repeat the good points made by others above and THAT's what shines to other people.

Can we ask why you would like to know? Also, just for my own astrological understanding, are you very sporty/intellectual, both or neither?

You are very correct actually.. What do you mean by very strong btw, when you said "two main masculine principles in very strong"? Mars sextile jupiter can you elaborate on that please? & Yes you are correct, I am very sporty and intellectual this is impressing me big time, reason why I ask is because I am testing the astrological knowledge of the practitioners and I will post my pics up as soon as I get much more responses... Astrology is much more powerful than what I thought because you are all correct....

Would it be impertinent to ask if you are really asking what in your chart would show you how to be "a babe magnet"?

I wanted to be a "babe magnet" when I was young. My son became one. Two girls dumped their boyfriends temporarily to take him to his senior high school prom.

And once you become a "babe Magnet" what is it that you want to do with that?

LOL @ "babe magnet" I don't really care much on impressing the opposite sex, although I do so naturally.. I am simply being me and doing me lol, I want to test out the astrological knowledge and principalities, I will post my pictures on here as soon I get more responses.. Although I do want to be in hollywood so sex appeal is an important aspect..

I would guess you have very dark features bc Venus asc ruler is in scorpio

You are very correct, my features are dark & prominent I will post up my pics once I get more responses... Anything else people? Or are those just it? LOL... I'm an athlete btw, and very intellectual ;)

asspergermind

Hi 2 everyone
you think that venus conj mars in saggitarius makes a person atractive? the dispositor is jupiter.

or jupiter conjunction uranus? an aquarius ascendant?

sun contact to neptune, jupiter, or uranus?