Gemstone Advice Please! [Lack of Courage]

|| JSG JSR ||

Hello All,

I am afraid of certain situations such as traveling in airplanes and underground transport (i.e. underground trains, tunnels). I face extreme anxiety / panic in these situations because of which I avoid these travel modes or have to take medicines for such situations.

What gemstone can I wear to improve my courage level and face such situations or at least keep my mind calm or focused on positive thoughts?

Birth details: 4 sep 1983; 00:45 hrs; Indore, Madhya Pradesh.

I am currently wearing an emerald ring of 5 carats in my left hand pinky (smallest) finger.

Thank you very much.

dr. farr

Red Coral (Mars) IF Mars is NOT lord of the 6th, 8th or 12th houses of your natal chart (otherwise use the Sun = diamond, but again only if the Sun is NOT lord of your 6th, 8th or 12th house)

Thank you for your recommendation!

Mars is the lord of the 6th and 11th house placed in the 2nd house (Cancer) with Moon, so assume that's not appropriate as per your suggestion.

Sun is the lord of the third house placed in the third house (Leo) with Venus. Should I then opt for a sun's gemstone?

Is the sun's gemstone ruby or diamond?

dr. farr

Yes for the Sun's stone:
In tradtional Vedic remedial astrology the Sun's stone is the Ruby; in the Western tradition diamond is ascribed to the Sun (in Vedic the diamond goes with Venus)-given the subtle qualities of the color red, and how these might help your energy field, coupled with the Vedic tradition of Sun = Ruby, I'll suggest your choice of the Ruby for remedial purposes.

dr. farr

That is an excellent stone for such purposes: red garnet is (according to some) affinitive to Mars (and martial energies and qualities) Another member of the garnet family-hessonite garnet-is affinitive (in Vedic remedial astrology) with the North Node (which they call "Rahu")...

Thanks.

Alright, I shall then opt for a ruby (Sun). Do you see any potential trouble wearing gemstone of third house lord, which is the Sun in my case?

Cheers

dr. farr

Only 1 potential problem: does the 3rd house have fewer than 25 sarva bindus when making an ashtakavarga analysis of the chart? If yes, then there is a problem and further search will need to be made: if the 3rd house has 25 or more sarva bindus, then there is no problem...

Thanks.

3rd house has about 32 ashtakvarga points, 2nd strongest in the chart after the second house which has 34.

Is ruby then the way to go?

I am thinking of adding a pearl which is the lord of the 2nd house (moon - cancer; mars placed with the moon in the 2nd house). Some recommendations point out that this will cool down my head (over-reacting brain) while the ruby will add courage to initiate positive action in the first place under anxious circumstances.

Any suggestions on this?

dr. farr

With the 3rd having 32 sarva bindus, Ruby is then absolutely indicated. Sun/Moon don't resonate well together, and since Moon is connected with Pearls, I would question the additional concommitant use together with Ruby: however, if the 2nd house (under Cancer/Moon) has more than 30 bindus, then you could ALTERNATE Ruby and Pearl, with benefic influences (just don't use them together at the same time)...

Thanks v much.

I am running Mercury Major (maha-dasha) and Moon minor (antar-dasha) periods, reason why I was being a bit skeptical about Sun and Moon compatibility.

Dr. Farr, attached is the ashtak varga strength of the houses for your consideration:

So, the fifth rashi (Leo) which is the third house has 31 pts.

Last edited: