Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-21-2020, 10:40 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,364
What do you think about this Composite chart?


Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-24-2020, 09:58 AM
PlutorisingLee PlutorisingLee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 310
Re: What do you think about this Composite chart?

Without Synastry or context I'd say it's actually a really good composite chart.

Venus-Jupiter suggests real love and warmth and Moon has enough support for people to get along when they live together.

Sun-Moon is always a win.

Pluto would add some power struggles and friction but nothing too bad.

The opposition is the best thing because I learned to read it a a conjunction to the Venus-Jupiter.

Saturn with Uranus-Neptune means you have to clear up your vision and direction as a couple.

I would check if any partner has Pluto or Saturn issues.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-26-2020, 08:27 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutorisingLee View Post
Without Synastry or context I'd say it's actually a really good composite chart.

Venus-Jupiter suggests real love and warmth and Moon has enough support for people to get along when they live together.

Sun-Moon is always a win.

Pluto would add some power struggles and friction but nothing too bad.

The opposition is the best thing because I learned to read it a a conjunction to the Venus-Jupiter.

Saturn with Uranus-Neptune means you have to clear up your vision and direction as a couple.

I would check if any partner has Pluto or Saturn issues.
Thank you for replying is the lack of Saturn aspects in the Composite Chart an issue? We do have Saturn aspects in the synastry chart.
Moon.

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 11-27-2020, 09:45 PM
thelivingsky thelivingsky is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 364
Re: What do you think about this Composite chart?

Is this a Romantic relationship?


The composite shows a nice aspect between the Sun/Merc and the Moon. But the nodes do not fall in a place that would suggest a long term union.

The Square of Sun/Merc to Pluto can be quite difficult.


And this red flag is reiterated in the synastry which so often happens. Here one person's Sun/Mars is on the the other's Pluto and square their Moon. Either on of these would be a difficult aspect but the two together IMO is big trouble. And in fixed signs no less. I'd say a sure sign of difficult power struggles.


Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 11-27-2020, 10:24 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivingsky View Post
Is this a Romantic relationship?


The composite shows a nice aspect between the Sun/Merc and the Moon. But the nodes do not fall in a place that would suggest a long term union.

The Square of Sun/Merc to Pluto can be quite difficult.


And this red flag is reiterated in the synastry which so often happens. Here one person's Sun/Mars is on the the other's Pluto and square their Moon. Either on of these would be a difficult aspect but the two together IMO is big trouble. And in fixed signs no less. I'd say a sure sign of difficult power struggles.


Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com
I think there is more positive aspects in the Composite chart than negative. Venus conjunct Jupiter in the Composite is great for romance. The North Node is in the 5th house Iíve read good things about this placement.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 11-28-2020, 03:32 PM
thelivingsky thelivingsky is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 364
Re: What do you think about this Composite chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I think there is more positive aspects in the Composite chart than negative. Venus conjunct Jupiter in the Composite is great for romance. The North Node is in the 5th house Iíve read good things about this placement.

Certainly, and the Sun sextile the Moon strengthens both luminaries, the most important planets in any composite. The Moon has no challenging aspects - also a very good sign. In the Synastry the Moons trine with no negative Moon aspects - also very strong for emotional connection.


The composite has 4 of the 5 things the best composites have if the goal is longevity. I have looked at well over 200 charts of couples over the last 30 years and have concluded that there are 5 things that indicate staying power to yield a 25 year+ union. Yours composite has 4 of the 5 so that's really good.



But with that synastry maybe not enough. Much depends on the spiritual maturity of the individuals. the more "evolved' on a spiritual level, the more able couples are to overcome the sticking points in their unions.



And of course, there is no reason to expect all relationships to endure that long. It is often very worthwhile to enjoy what the cosmos brings to us and accept it for what it is for as long as it lasts.



Best of Luck to you.



"Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. Between these two my life dances." Nisargadatta Maharaj
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 11-28-2020, 04:13 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivingsky View Post
Certainly, and the Sun sextile the Moon strengthens both luminaries, the most important planets in any composite. The Moon has no challenging aspects - also a very good sign. In the Synastry the Moons trine with no negative Moon aspects - also very strong for emotional connection.


The composite has 4 of the 5 things the best composites have if the goal is longevity. I have looked at well over 200 charts of couples over the last 30 years and have concluded that there are 5 things that indicate staying power to yield a 25 year+ union. Yours composite has 4 of the 5 so that's really good.



But with that synastry maybe not enough. Much depends on the spiritual maturity of the individuals. the more "evolved' on a spiritual level, the more able couples are to overcome the sticking points in their unions.



And of course, there is no reason to expect all relationships to endure that long. It is often very worthwhile to enjoy what the cosmos brings to us and accept it for what it is for as long as it lasts.



Best of Luck to you.



"Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. Between these two my life dances." Nisargadatta Maharaj
Personally I am into Spirituality itís something I learned about in Massage Therapy. And yes I agree that sometimes things arenít meant to last. But there is a possibility that we could actually end up being together. Thanks for your input 😊
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-28-2020, 05:17 PM
wan wan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,346
Re: What do you think about this Composite chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivingsky View Post

The composite has 4 of the 5 things the best composites have if the goal is longevity. I have looked at well over 200 charts of couples over the last 30 years and have concluded that there are 5 things that indicate staying power to yield a 25 year+ union. Yours composite has 4 of the 5 so that's really good.
Can you share these 5 things with us?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-02-2020, 06:02 PM
thelivingsky thelivingsky is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 364
Re: What do you think about this Composite chart?

wan, I'll PM you.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-02-2020, 06:27 PM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivingsky View Post
wan, I'll PM you.
Can you PM me as well? I would also like to know thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 12-02-2020, 07:31 PM
thelivingsky thelivingsky is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 364
Re: What do you think about this Composite chart?

ChildofVenus
Let me know if you did not get the Pm.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 12-03-2020, 03:49 AM
ChildOfVenus ChildOfVenus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,364
Re: What do you think about this Composite chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivingsky View Post
ChildofVenus
Let me know if you did not get the Pm.
Yes, I received it thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, composite

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.