Does he have feelings?

Aysemelek

Well when i look this chart sun is making square aspect with moon so there are still energies between them but I didn’t see quite lovely feelings. With sun being in 11th house does this mean he sees her only as a friend? And they are squaring so it doesn’t seem quite positive. What do you guys think about this chart and what can happen in future?

Attachments

• Free Chart - Astrodienst feelings right chart.pdf
    410.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Aysemelek

I was talking about another chart but with wrong time. When i uploaded the right chart i see that yeah the one asking might have flirty sexual feelings for the other person but I’m not sure about him this chart seems a bit mixed to me. I really would love to hear what you guys think

Almohsin

Well when i look this chart sun is making square aspect with moon so there are still energies between them but I didn’t see quite lovely feelings. With sun being in 11th house does this mean he sees her only as a friend? And they are squaring so it doesn’t seem quite positive. What do you guys think about this chart and what can happen in future?

This person will not be suitable for you!
You are the sun and he is Saturn, he is in a house that harms you. While he is at home, he does not move towards you emotionally. It also hides a lot of things from you.
This Chart has a sexual aspect only.
The Moon in the eighth house is not good for romantic relationships or marriage matters.

Aysemelek

This person will not be suitable for you!
You are the sun and he is Saturn, he is in a house that harms you. While he is at home, he does not move towards you emotionally. It also hides a lot of things from you.
This Chart has a sexual aspect only.
The Moon in the eighth house is not good for romantic relationships or marriage matters.

I didn’t see any kind of interest from his side in this chart. Is he interested with asking person only sexually?

Almohsin

I didn’t see any kind of interest from his side in this chart. Is he interested with asking person only sexually?

Yes, he is not emotionally interested, but he hides something from you or is not clear with you.
Why can there be sexual interest?! Because the moon is in the eighth and the sun is in the fifth and they are two houses that arouse sex.
Mars is associated with the Moon, and Mercury, ruler of the 8th house of the person responsible for it, is associated with the Sun in your 5th house.
These signs and symbols have sexual connotations.

Aysemelek

Yes, he is not emotionally interested, but he hides something from you or is not clear with you.
Why can there be sexual interest?! Because the moon is in the eighth and the sun is in the fifth and they are two houses that arouse sex.
Mars is associated with the Moon, and Mercury, ruler of the 8th house of the person responsible for it, is associated with the Sun in your 5th house.
These signs and symbols have sexual connotations.

Can we say the thing he is hiding might be his sexual interest ? Or can we interpret it as there might be sexual connection in the future?