what should i do ?

neptunian

Hi everybody, Good day!

What should i do ? should i wait or move on ?

This person gives me hope but doesnt make a move to start something i mean relationship. This goes on like this months and months Online friendship. There is distance. I suspect he is seeing other women there but cant be sure.

I really need advice. I want him but although he gives me some attention he doesnt make a move for anyhthing. I asked for advice, what do you think what the chart gives as advice ? Thanks so much in advance.

And beside astrology, if a person truly loves can make wait this much ? Any opinion appreciated so much.

Attachments

• whatshouldido.jpg
    whatshouldido.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

waybread

Your post seems to give the answer. He's not keen to move your relationship to the next level. He's shown no interest in getting together even for a short visit. Your significators are not interacting. (With Sagittarius rising, you are symbolized by Jupiter. If you're truly serious about him, he's a 7th house matter, ruled by Mercury. If this is more of a casual hoped-for love affair, he's symbolized by Mars.)

The moon does conjunct Mercury, however. This makes me think that it is up to you to communicate with him in a more straightforward way. Let him know how you feel and what you want. If you lose him, you haven't lost very much so far.

You deserve someone who wants more from a relationship than you are getting from this man.

neptunian

Your post seems to give the answer. He's not keen to move your relationship to the next level. He's shown no interest in getting together even for a short visit. Your significators are not interacting. (With Sagittarius rising, you are symbolized by Jupiter. If you're truly serious about him, he's a 7th house matter, ruled by Mercury. If this is more of a casual hoped-for love affair, he's symbolized by Mars.)

The moon does conjunct Mercury, however. This makes me think that it is up to you to communicate with him in a more straightforward way. Let him know how you feel and what you want. If you lose him, you haven't lost very much so far.

You deserve someone who wants more from a relationship than you are getting from this man.

Oh dear Waybread, im still stuck on this emotionally exhausting situation. I am being too tolerant for not to hurt him or hurry him, but im the one who is hurt. You said to me in another thread to move on and i want to move on cause i think he is a selfish person, but he is giving me hope. I tried to explain myself earlier, but after reading your post, now i wrote him more straightforwardly dear waybread, i wrote him this situation makes me so sad and affects my health. Dont know what will be his reaction after this.

Thank you dear waybread for your help. I'm grateful for your attention and help.Thank you so much. Lots of love <3

Last edited:

neptunian

I suspect he is having sex with women there. There is distance no chance to see what he is doing there. Lots of planets in his 8th. Does this show my suspicions can be true ? Any idea ?

tikana

Hi everybody, Good day!

What should i do ? should i wait or move on ?

This person gives me hope but doesnt make a move to start something i mean relationship. This goes on like this months and months Online friendship. There is distance. I suspect he is seeing other women there but cant be sure.

I really need advice. I want him but although he gives me some attention he doesnt make a move for anyhthing. I asked for advice, what do you think what the chart gives as advice ? Thanks so much in advance.

And beside astrology, if a person truly loves can make wait this much ? Any opinion appreciated so much.

I'd pass

Mars on asce - mediocre and it rules your 5th house

there is no direct aspect between your Jup and merc
Jupiter doesnt care for merc
moon conj merc yeah but dispoistor is saturn (all talks no action)
then you hve pretty malefic moon/merc/saturn conjunction
(Who is SATURN or what is saturn)

then Venus combusted with sun applying (not good) in cap!

Jupiter is VOID

Meh... relationship wont evolve

neptunian

I'd pass

Mars on asce - mediocre and it rules your 5th house

there is no direct aspect between your Jup and merc
Jupiter doesnt care for merc
moon conj merc yeah but dispoistor is saturn (all talks no action)
then you hve pretty malefic moon/merc/saturn conjunction
(Who is SATURN or what is saturn)

then Venus combusted with sun applying (not good) in cap!

Jupiter is VOID

Meh... relationship wont evolve

Oh tikana, saturn was there in previous horary too, maybe its other women :(
i suspect about him having casual relationships. Saturn rules his eighth house in the chart. If i knew my suspicion is true, i will never ever talk to him; but there is distance, can't know.
I stated him what i want more clearly, will see what happens. But I don't think he will make a move.

Thank you so much dear tikana for your help. :love: <3

tikana

Oh tikana, saturn was there in previous horary too, maybe its other women :(
i suspect about him having casual relationships. Saturn rules his eighth house in the chart. If i knew my suspicion is true, i will never ever talk to him; but there is distance, can't know.
I stated him what i want more clearly, will see what happens. But I don't think he will make a move.

Thank you so much dear tikana for your help. :love: <3

it is a connecting aspect not separating which would have putj him with another woman. I think he might meet someone new but not with anyone now

neptunian

it is a connecting aspect not separating which would have putj him with another woman. I think he might meet someone new but not with anyone now

Ok tikana Thank you so much for your help. He has female friends, he adds women :( i don't understand if they are just friends or as i said i suspect if he is having open relationships with them.

I told him what i want and how sad i am, but he doesn't seem willing enough to make a move like meeting or starting a relationship. I am about to move on.

Thank you so much tikana. <3

tikana

Ok tikana Thank you so much for your help. He has female friends, he adds women :( i don't understand if they are just friends or as i said i suspect if he is having open relationships with them.

I told him what i want and how sad i am, but he doesn't seem willing enough to make a move like meeting or starting a relationship. I am about to move on.

Thank you so much tikana. <3

You didn't ask if he has other women, you asked "what should I do?"
So everything is aiming at your planets (in this horary).