My son has Pluto in 4th house and I'm worried

Luxr

My son is born 18/07/2015 and he's got Pluto in 4th house opposite to Mars and Mercury in 10th. I'm scared, as these positions talk about family and mother....sometimes I'm afraid to leave him orphan too!!! Any experience about configuration like this? Thank-you and sorry for my English, I'm italian woman.

Lin

Everyone has Pluto someplace. the whole chart has to be taken into consideration....but I don't read children's charts.
I would be more interested in seeing your chart and see if it explains why you are so pessimistic.
LIN

Last edited:

JaxAstro

Steven Forrest says, "A person with Pluto in the 4th was born remembering something most of us forget: clan, hearth, family. Bonded, unbreakable relationships"

The whole chart has to be considered as mentioned by others. One possibility with the Mars in the 10th opposing Pluto in the 4th is he maybe very career driven and responsibilities of his commitment and dedication to family oppose his drive to achieve in the public world.

I remember when I had my first baby and being worried about his Moon trine Pluto...all the bad talk of Moon-Pluto aspects against mothers. I attended a workshop with Noel Tyl and he said "don't worry about the trines my dear!" We want our children to be problem free, but that is not a reality. Their little souls came here with instructions (the astrology chart) and as parents we're players in that plan. We love them and do the best that we can, that includes the best potential in the astrology chart too. There are so many ways these aspects can play out, oppositions are about balancing, squares I think create strength. I don't see any of it as purely negative.

A poem by Kahil Gibran that I had to hang in my boys' bedroom to remind me:
Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

Letting go and allowing them to follow their path is a very hard thing to do, but do it we must so they can thrive and build confidence and fulfill their purpose. My main point is focus on the positive things you have control of and do your best and remember children have their own path to follow.

I just sent my first born off to Iraq for a year, hardest thing yet, but I have to let go and let him use his wings.

Last edited:

katydid

I have Pluto in Leo in the 4th house. And it is the apex of a t-square from a Mercury/Jupiter opposition.

My Mom was wonderful, loving and caring and we are still very close. She is 87 and still drives her car to the market by herself. :innocent:

Luxr

These are the charts...
I've been suffering for depression and anxiety since I was 21...I think this can be easily seen in my aspects...Since then I've always lived in fear of dying, having some panic attacks...Sincerely, astrology didn't help me: as I saw my natal chart so full of square (Sun/Saturn above all!) and oppositions, I thought I could never be happy, and even if many good things happened to me, I couldn't enjoy them beacuse I've always been waiting for something bad...I thought I would never be a mother beacause of saturn in 5th...but in spite of it, this easily happened...I had promised to my self that I would have not seen my baby natal chart, then I didn't resist...and since then I'm in fear and pain, beacause I'm afraid my family could be falling apart...my relationship with father's baby doesn't work really fine. he's tiredof staying with me...but we totally love our baby and we'd like to see him happy and stay always with him.

Attachments

• 14800811_10210555840553026_1030212879_n.gif.jpg
    14800811_10210555840553026_1030212879_n.gif.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 14804727_10210555840593027_1402940715_n.gif.jpg
    14804727_10210555840593027_1402940715_n.gif.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Luxr

I have Pluto in Leo in the 4th house. And it is the apex of a t-square from a Mercury/Jupiter opposition.

My Mom was wonderful, loving and caring and we are still very close. She is 87 and still drives her car to the market by herself. :innocent:

Katydid, thank-you so much, your words give me hope...

Luxr

Steven Forrest says, "A person with Pluto in the 4th was born remembering something most of us forget: clan, hearth, family. Bonded, unbreakable relationships"

The whole chart has to be considered as mentioned by others. One possibility with the Mars in the 10th opposing Pluto in the 4th is he maybe very career driven and responsibilities of his commitment and dedication to family oppose his drive to achieve in the public world.

I remember when I had my first baby and being worried about his Moon trine Pluto...all the bad talk of Moon-Pluto aspects against mothers. I attended a workshop with Noel Tyl and he said "don't worry about the trines my dear!" We want our children to be problem free, but that is not a reality. Their little souls came here with instructions (the astrology chart) and as parents we're players in that plan. We love them and do the best that we can, that includes the best potential in the astrology chart too. There are so many ways these aspects can play out, oppositions are about balancing, squares I think create strength. I don't see any of it as purely negative.

A poem by Kahil Gibran that I had to hang in my boys' bedroom to remind me:
Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.

You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
You may strive to be like them,
but seek not to make them like you.
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.

Letting go and allowing them to follow their path is a very hard thing to do, but do it we must so they can thrive and build confidence and fulfill their purpose. My main point is focus on the positive things you have control of and do your best and remember children have their own path to follow.

I just sent my first born off to Iraq for a year, hardest thing yet, but I have to let go and let him use his wings.

Thank-you so much Jax astro, I wish all the best for you and your son!!!
I knew that Gibran poem and I always loved it.

Luxr

Everyone has Pluto someplace. the whole chart has to be taken into consideration....but I don't read children's charts.
I would be more interested in seeing your chart and why you are so pessimistic.
LIN

Thank-you Lin,you can see my chart in post above...

JaxAstro

Luxr,
Squares and oppositions are not all bad. I have a ton of them, somebody gives me a challenge and I jump and say how high!

Moon opposite Neptune, Mars square that and opposite Saturn, Jupiter square Mars and Saturn. I have a big grand cross in my chart, and I've been mostly happy, and a good life. Not without hardship and challenges, but those experiences made me grow, made me stronger and more compassionate for other people.

I'll look at your chart, but I think if you switched your perspective on things, the good parts it will help. I lost a little brother when he was 3 years old and I was 7 his birthday was yesterday. It was hard to lose someone so young in our family. But as well as the loss and the sadness, I learned so much at a very young age. I won't go into all of it, but that experience really shaped my faith and my approach to life.

We don't grow without struggles, its part of life and living. Squares and oppositions make you strong enough to be able to handle it.

Last edited:

sibylline

My son is born 18/07/2015 and he's got Pluto in 4th house opposite to Mars and Mercury in 10th. I'm scared, as these positions talk about family and mother....sometimes I'm afraid to leave him orphan too!!! Any experience about configuration like this? Thank-you and sorry for my English, I'm italian woman.

As you know already, I have Pluto in the 4th opposite Mars in 10th. I'm not clear on what you're afraid of in regards to this? Do you think this means something will happen to you? Or that something will happen to him? I grew up in a typical family structure with two parents and siblings.

The first two paragraphs of Jax's first post are absolutely true for me. I'm not sure how much more I should share because I think it's a little too early to be worrying about your son. This aspect could play out in so many ways.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Not to worry, Luxr. Per the son's chart - the 4th house (family) ruler is Jupiter placed happily in Leo, in the fortunate 11th house. The Moon (his mother = you) is also happily placed in the 11th house of good fortune and is actually conjunct Jupiter (the planet of good fortune).
His Moon is applying in a square to Saturn, so this could be an indicator of the mother having depression issues.

With Saturn in your own 5th house (of children), your anxiety about your children/child is understandable.:)

Lin

I don't understand why you are coming to an astrology forum for your anxiety issues instead of visiting a doctor and perhaps having some psychological therapy! Especially since you say that looking at the charts makes you depressed and anxious.

this may not be the best place for you.

Astrology is a science and language of SYMBOLS. Astrology is a language of metaphors.
It is not meant to be taken exactly literally.

So maybe you need to STUDY astrology from the basics for yourself instead of asking strangers who have different levels of expertise for information......you could theoretically get 10 different "opinions" from 10 different people.

Or maybe you need to stop trying to get information this way. It may hurt you because you aren't able to be objective....most of us CAN'T read our own charts.
LIN

Luxr

I don't understand why you are coming to an astrology forum for your anxiety issues instead of visiting a doctor and perhaps having some psychological therapy! Especially since you say that looking at the charts makes you depressed and anxious.

this may not be the best place for you.

Astrology is a science and language of SYMBOLS. Astrology is a language of metaphors.
It is not meant to be taken exactly literally.

So maybe you need to STUDY astrology from the basics for yourself instead of asking strangers who have different levels of expertise for information......you could theoretically get 10 different "opinions" from 10 different people.

Or maybe you need to stop trying to get information this way. It may hurt you because you aren't able to be objective....most of us CAN'T read our own charts.

I think you're right, maybe sometimes I get scared because I consider the worst intepretation of the symbols,and forget that there could be many other meanings; sometimes I tried to stop with astrology but it keeps on attracting me so much...so didn't you give a look to my chart? if yes, I'd like to know what you think about it,although you told me it would be better no...anyway Thank-you very much for your reply and your advice...I'd really care about your opinion

Last edited:

Luxr

As you know already, I have Pluto in the 4th opposite Mars in 10th. I'm not clear on what you're afraid of in regards to this? Do you think this means something will happen to you? Or that something will happen to him? I grew up in a typical family structure with two parents and siblings.

The first two paragraphs of Jax's first post are absolutely true for me. I'm not sure how much more I should share because I think it's a little too early to be worrying about your son. This aspect could play out in so many ways.

Thank-you against Sibylline, I had read some scary interpretations just like breakups between son and parents, death of parents,secrets in family....but I'm keeping in mind your experience as an example of a different and better way this position/aspect can express.

Luxr

Hi,

Not to worry, Luxr. Per the son's chart - the 4th house (family) ruler is Jupiter placed happily in Leo, in the fortunate 11th house. The Moon (his mother = you) is also happily placed in the 11th house of good fortune and is actually conjunct Jupiter (the planet of good fortune).
His Moon is applying in a square to Saturn, so this could be an indicator of the mother having depression issues.

With Saturn in your own 5th house (of children), your anxiety about your children/child is understandable.:)

I really Hope you're right, Thank-you so much Aquarius7000, probably conjunction between moon and jupiter (although they square saturn) is the best aspect in my baby chart...
About my chart...Saturn bites! Just like Grey glasses making me see life in a sad and fearful way...but I'm always trying to go on.

sibylline

Thank-you against Sibylline, I had read some scary interpretations just like breakups between son and parents, death of parents,secrets in family....but I'm keeping in mind your experience as an example of a different and better way this position/aspect can express.

Well, all but one of my immediate family members has Pluto in the 4th or 10th so it's a bit of a familial stamp. My family had secrets, nothing Earth shattering, but as a result of being very private people. But no, my parents are alive and I was never separated from them as a child. In fact, like I've mentioned, they were more like helicopter parents (note that this is also fitting the Plutonian energy). Getting away from them was the hardest part. :lol:

While I don't see this aspect as all gumdrops and rainbows I don't see it as all negative because with most of my planets in very theoretical, abstract signs, my hard aspected earthy Mars in the 10th is really one of the few factors allowing me to care about any sort of practical matter and strive for success in the real world. The vast majority of people will have at least one or two difficult aspects in their chart but I agree with aquarius7000 that your son's chart has a good many fortunate factors, so don't worry momma.

Luxr

Well, all but one of my immediate family members has Pluto in the 4th or 10th so it's a bit of a familial stamp. My family had secrets, nothing Earth shattering, but as a result of being very private people. But no, my parents are alive and I was never separated from them as a child. In fact, like I've mentioned, they were more like helicopter parents (note that this is also fitting the Plutonian energy). Getting away from them was the hardest part. :lol:

While I don't see this aspect as all gumdrops and rainbows I don't see it as all negative because with most of my planets in very theoretical, abstract signs, my hard aspected earthy Mars in the 10th is really one of the few factors allowing me to care about any sort of practical matter and strive for success in the real world. The vast majority of people will have at least one or two difficult aspects in their chart but I agree with aquarius7000 that your son's chart has a good many fortunate factors, so don't worry momma.

Your words really warm me, I'm trying to focus my mind on stories like yours, not so tragic as i fear...Thank-you, Thank-you so much Sybilline.

aquarius7000

I really Hope you're right, Thank-you so much Aquarius7000, probably conjunction between moon and jupiter (although they square saturn) is the best aspect in my baby chart...
About my chart...Saturn bites! Just like Grey glasses making me see life in a sad and fearful way...but I'm always trying to go on.
And go on you must. You have a strong Aries Mars, your will power, the fighter, in the first house and in a lovely sextile (harmonious energies) to Jupiter. You should ignore your fears and move ahead with confidence. :happy: