Date to Launch Podcast

tupieta

After having an overall positive Horary I decided to try an electional chart for a launch date. I consider launching the first episode upload. I'd love any advice or opinions. I wanted to wait until after Mars goes direct but then I feel like I'm trying to force every alignment to be perfect. By that time Mercury will be in Cancer and won't go into Virgo until July 31st.

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_podcast_hr.8624.1085.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_podcast_hr.8624.1085.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 62

katydid

You have placed the chart ruler, Mercury, at the top of the MC, and in it’s own sign. That is very good. And it trines the Moon in the second. Nice.

As a rule, Saturn exactly square Neptune, can be worrisome. But if you are going to be discussing Neptunian subjects in the podcast, then it might be descriptive of a positive process of giving form to the Neptunian world. And the Moon is sextiling the Saturn so I think it could be a positive thing. But I do think it would be good to research the implications of the Saturn/Neptune exact square in the chart.

tupieta

You have placed the chart ruler, Mercury, at the top of the MC, and in it’s own sign. That is very good. And it trines the Moon in the second. Nice.

As a rule, Saturn exactly square Neptune, can be worrisome. But if you are going to be discussing Neptunian subjects in the podcast, then it might be descriptive of a positive process of giving form to the Neptunian world. And the Moon is sextiling the Saturn so I think it could be a positive thing. But I do think it would be good to research the implications of the Saturn/Neptune exact square in the chart.
Well my ultimate goal is to empower my listeners to live more authentically. I want people to not be afraid to walk in their own truth and accept that others will have their own. Of course this would be from a more down-to-earth point of view tying in current events, pop culture, and personal antidotes. I'd also have guests of various backgrounds come and share their experiences in a variety of areas (geekdom, spiritual, alternative lifestyles, etc.)

katydid

It is impossible to pick a perfect chart. And you created some very positive energy with the Mercury and the Moon. But I do want to mention a few red flags.

The Saturn/Neptune exact square I mentioned already because it signifies struggles and dissatisfaction. Also potential power battles between the higher more idealized nature and material, financial concerns.

There is also Moon in an applying square to Pluto in Cap in the 5th house of creativity. Again, that speaks of potential financial struggles. You may not feel that you have there material resources to do what you want to on the creative end of things?

Jupiter in the 1st and conjunct the North Node is really nice. But it is debilitated in Virgo and has 3 squares. Two are ‘passed’ already. But there is an applying square to the Cazimi Sun/Venus in the 10th. My first thought is that the abundance of details shown by the Jupiter in Virgo will fall on your shoulders, overwhelming you perhaps. :sideways:

tupieta

It is impossible to pick a perfect chart. And you created some very positive energy with the Mercury and the Moon. But I do want to mention a few red flags.

The Saturn/Neptune exact square I mentioned already because it signifies struggles and dissatisfaction. Also potential power battles between the higher more idealized nature and material, financial concerns.

There is also Moon in an applying square to Pluto in Cap in the 5th house of creativity. Again, that speaks of potential financial struggles. You may not feel that you have there material resources to do what you want to on the creative end of things?

Jupiter in the 1st and conjunct the North Node is really nice. But it is debilitated in Virgo and has 3 squares. Two are ‘passed’ already. But there is an applying square to the Cazimi Sun/Venus in the 10th. My first thought is that the abundance of details shown by the Jupiter in Virgo will fall on your shoulders, overwhelming you perhaps. :sideways:

Hmmm is funny you mention this b/c it's a point someone bought up in the Horary chart so it's like a confirmation that I need to choose my timing wisely in a sense. Not just from the point of electional astrology but making sure I choose to do it when I won't be overwhelmed and can put good energy into bringing it forth. Plus I was worried about Jupiter as well but it looks like it may be in Virgo for awhile.

Would you say the flags you mentioned are blaring "stops" and to explore other times or just something to keep in mind as a challenge to work through?

Last edited:

katydid

No. They are not glaring stops. Just warnings, perhaps to make you aware of the potential pitfalls.

Creating a successful podcast business is a lot of hard work, no matter what day/time it is launched.

katydid

Ohhhhhhh. I kind of like this . [this isn’t a totally thorough analysis—just seeing what stands out for me here and now. But I will compare and contrast. ]

Putting the Jupiter in the 2nd instead of the Moon is a nice touch. Even with the squares, Jupiter in the 2nd is going to be better financially. You might run through cash but it will be there. The Moon is more inconsistent there than Jupiter is for sure. So I really like the Jupiter conjunct NN in the 2nd, tightly trine Pluto in the 6th.

I also like the Sun being the chart ruler. You still have Mercury in the 10th which is nice placement for this question. But the Sun, the chart ruler, is the midpoint of the Moon/Uranus trine. So you will have an array of interesting community input and creative help. And you will probably remain fascinated and emotionally involvoved in the project.

One glaring red flag though is the Mercury /Mars opposition in the 4th/10th.
OUCH. Looks like some personality conflicts and infighting? I am a bit nervous about this. :sad:

Kitchy

Banned
there is a 'public speaking' thread that was on the forum recently. i offered there, and here, that moon - appeal to emotions/times and 1st/10th kind relations are key - because that is when you have your most willing audience of audience. Moon lasts a long time when with 1st and 10th.

Find Moon in good position for new beginnings - conjunct or sextile the 10th for success, the 11th for being well received and the 1st for being able to handle the success you hope for.

In the meantime, what's up with the sister. Did I miss something on your previous horary about my question with your sister. Will she be involved in this launch?

There might be more info to consider.

Your original horary will actually show when this question would fruit. All outcomes of horary charts of a question, one or ten of them in varying presentation, always show up in the original chart of the question.

tupieta

Your original horary will actually show when this question would fruit. All outcomes of horary charts of a question, one or ten of them in varying presentation, always show up in the original chart of the question.

THANK YOU! You were absolutely right. The cazimi would perfect in 5 degrees. Today would make 5 days, which would be too soon. But 5 weeks would make much more sense in regards to planning. The planetary day is the Moon and hour is the Sun. Which I think is quite auspicious since 11th is ruled by Cancer and Sun is in Cancer. In the chart I thought my sister would be represented by 3rd which would make her Venus. But what made more sense to me was her being represented by Mars. She's my little sister. Mars is in domicile in 4th retrograde which exactly describes her and makes complete sense in regards to the Mercury opposition. My little sister still lives at home in another city so we'd have to record from different locations. We're in a weird place right now b/c she is against me exploring other forms of spirituality. She'd be too traditional and stubborn to do something like this with me b/c she'd learn things about me that would maybe be difficult for her to understand.

I've also attached my transit chart for that day. Sun and Mercury will both be conjunct my natal Part of Fortune in 12H Cancer. Natal L12 is in 2H Libra. NN and Jupiter are conjunct my natal Sun and Mercury in 2H. Sun makes aspects to every natal planet, with a perfect trine to my natal JupiterRx. I felt this was eerily spot on in regards to everything that has unfolded from the horary chart.

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_24apa_02_courtney_2016711.5415.3582.jpg
    astro_24apa_02_courtney_2016711.5415.3582.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited: