Helping a newbie out with her mystical rectangle

dee2may

Hi there! :happy:

A quick recap: I'm 30 year old woman who's currently recovering from a work related burn-out which happened to be a big opportunity for me to explore my spiritual side. Though I have always been attracted to everything that has to do with spirituality, I haven't acted upon it untill recently - when I was forced to reflect and spend (much needed) time on my own.

Ever since I started my "spiritual journey" back in October I have this gut feeling that I need to do something important, but I don't know what it is yet. Very frustrating :wink:, but I guess that's all part of the process.

Today I felt I wanted to explore my astrology birth chart (for some reason:innocent:). I made one on a website called astro-charts.com and it showed (among other things) a mystical rectangle. :surprised: I have been fascinated by this chart ever since but because I'm new to all this I can't read it properly.

I have a strong feeling that the meaning behind this chart will bring clarity to my current situation and the important decisions that I'm facing.

If anyone wants to help this newbie out, it is greatly appreciated! :love:

Thanks a lot!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• Astrochart_part1-3.jpg
    Astrochart_part1-3.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Astrochart_part2-3.jpg
    Astrochart_part2-3.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Astrochart_part3-3.jpg
    Astrochart_part3-3.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 15

Nemis

Banned
Hello,

Can't be of much help with the charts as I'm still learning myself. However just wanted to say a big HELLO and sorry to hear of your burn-out. Though hope you're on the path of healing. :)

dee2may

Hello,

Can't be of much help with the charts as I'm still learning myself. However just wanted to say a big HELLO and sorry to hear of your burn-out. Though hope you're on the path of healing. :)

Thanks for your kind words Nemis! You make me feel very welcome :happy:
I'm definitely on the path of healing, I just don't know in which direction :wink:

rahu

Banned
De2may

You have a most powerful aspect with mars conjunct to puto and conjunct the south node(opposes the north node).
This gives a very strong, extremely strong libido.sexual dynamic are pronounce and you life has been affected by sexual oriented interaction even when you not are play along Your etheric/aura energies are felt directly by others.it is a position of power, drawing other powers to it.as a woman this can be difficult because of the male energy of these planets.it also bring negative social/emotional situations. It tend s to show some form of abuse in your childhood. The nodal energy gives luck, personal magnetism stubborn strength.as pluto rule death and scorpion, you life will be conditioned by close males passing. There is much ambition in this aspect but the danger of lusting for power. With pluto and the node, apast life is likely influencing you. this shows a serious relationships have always been very unworldly or karmic. The node is the path you soul must take, here you have forces of transformation, of death and opportunity you to pursue personal power.

With your sun conjunct to Neptune and venus and opposed to the moon. This reflects you spiritual nature and yearning . it shows a creative life, one with friends and love. Neptune though brings quiet reflection and subtle actions, so you like to cast a veil over your life at times
Spiritually Pluto is the sign with the greatest potential of growth.
Here your mystic rectangle is formed by both the aforementioned patterns so you spiritual quest is wise and a step well taken.
Mrcury is conjunct to urnaus giving you a brilliant mind.
This aspect gives psychic abilities as well as vivid/ astral dreams, sometimes of a prophetic nature.
Interestingly the Uranus/mercury midpoint is conjunct the venus/Saturn midpoint implying a need for devoted emotional relationships arises when higher visions open up[ to you.
I would have though you were in an intense relationship in nov and december 15’. It seems as there may still be a few strings.
May and june to be approaching will bring renewed astral dreams,prophetic, flying, or vivid dreams or out of the body experiences’ would expect a new work situation as this period will also show your brilliant intelligent at its best. Radically new options and a potential to vastly enlarge your sphere of operations.
May especially could try to overload your circuits…
rahu

dee2may

De2may

You have a most powerful aspect with mars conjunct to puto and conjunct the south node(opposes the north node).
This gives a very strong, extremely strong libido.sexual dynamic are pronounce and you life has been affected by sexual oriented interaction even when you not are play along Your etheric/aura energies are felt directly by others.it is a position of power, drawing other powers to it.as a woman this can be difficult because of the male energy of these planets.it also bring negative social/emotional situations. It tend s to show some form of abuse in your childhood. The nodal energy gives luck, personal magnetism stubborn strength.as pluto rule death and scorpion, you life will be conditioned by close males passing. There is much ambition in this aspect but the danger of lusting for power. With pluto and the node, apast life is likely influencing you. this shows a serious relationships have always been very unworldly or karmic. The node is the path you soul must take, here you have forces of transformation, of death and opportunity you to pursue personal power.

With your sun conjunct to Neptune and venus and opposed to the moon. This reflects you spiritual nature and yearning . it shows a creative life, one with friends and love. Neptune though brings quiet reflection and subtle actions, so you like to cast a veil over your life at times
Spiritually Pluto is the sign with the greatest potential of growth.
Here your mystic rectangle is formed by both the aforementioned patterns so you spiritual quest is wise and a step well taken.
Mrcury is conjunct to urnaus giving you a brilliant mind.
This aspect gives psychic abilities as well as vivid/ astral dreams, sometimes of a prophetic nature.
Interestingly the Uranus/mercury midpoint is conjunct the venus/Saturn midpoint implying a need for devoted emotional relationships arises when higher visions open up[ to you.
I would have though you were in an intense relationship in nov and december 15’. It seems as there may still be a few strings.
May and june to be approaching will bring renewed astral dreams,prophetic, flying, or vivid dreams or out of the body experiences’ would expect a new work situation as this period will also show your brilliant intelligent at its best. Radically new options and a potential to vastly enlarge your sphere of operations.
May especially could try to overload your circuits…
rahu

Hi Rahu!
Thanks for your insights! Though I can relate to some of it (creative life with friends and love; and the passing of males close to me) there are also aspects that do not resonate with me that much. For example the abuse as a child (not in this lifetime anyway) and the relationship in November/December of 2015. I'm actually quite withdrawn and somewhat of a "lone wolf" when it comes to that part of my life. The serious relationship I did have, a while back, did feel very familiar and emotional (you know, when you lose yourself in someone) and lasted many years.
Nevertheless, thanks again for taking the time to look at my charts! I'm very excited to see what May has in store for me! :)