2013 and still blank...

m_87

would someone be kind enough to read my chart ... it was predicted life would be better after 2013.... it has gone worse ..especially with respect to love and eventually marriage and married life ??? i am willing to answer as many questions as possible

my details are
intial of my name - M
22nd December 1987
female
karachi, pakistan
11.55 am

Virinchi

no consistent love or no stable matrimonial relationship in this life.
will marry once with difficulty (very tough chance) and get seperated(easily)

will marry or get into a strong relation in 2016 and that can be more stable than past relations

Zarathu

Account Closed
As much as I respect Virinchi, I would get a second opinion.

While you may be in for a lot of struggle, human free will can do amazing things. Exert your human free will, but don't expect things to fall in your lap!!

While free will is not emphasized in Vedic Astrology, there might be other vedic astrologers who might have a more uplifting point of reference.

Last edited:

Virinchi

can any method of astrology predict how much freewill can a human have in present life ?
certainly all of us doesnt have same % of freewill
so we just cant generalize statements that human freewill can do amazing things

reason why i left vedic(you need to look at 144 charts to find all answers and no astrologer has time/patience/knowledge to do that) and didnt bother learning western or any other method is bcos K.P can read your fate accurately and i haven't seen any other superior method than this

wilsontc

Staff member
Vedic astrology

All,

This section is reserved for Vedic astrology which finds it perfectly acceptable to make "across the board" statements about any question a person asks (e.g., answering the question "Will I be successful at my job?" with "No"). As such "free will" is not emphasized, and the opinion of the astrologer is the "final say" in the matter. As a result, the modern astrology perspective which tends to emphasize free will is not compatible with much traditional Vedic astrology.

That means if you are not a Vedic astrologer and come from a modern astrology background, please do not post in this forum but, instead, post on the forums which are open to all forms of astrology (e.g., "Natal astrology" or "Read my chart").

Following up,

Tim

Last edited:

002varun

you are currently in the dasha of rahu-rahu-mars which is not so good, your life will be good after 17th may 2013 after which your dashas will be rahu-jup and jupiter will transit your natal 5th house and 7th from moon

m_87

dear Virinchi ! you are pretty accurate... i have been put in 4 arranged engagements for marriage ... but none of them lasted. the longest time i was in a relationship was for 03 months.

As far as free will is concerned i think yes we can use it but only to the extent God ALLOWS us to use it ... and to the point he wills...

trust me i never even thought i would get engaged 4 times for marriage and all of them would break.

my free will says find a good guy at work and settle down but things are not moulding that way ... should i keep myself patient to witness a miracle or live my life alone?

Virinchi

first let me make it clear that the method i use is not traditional indian vedic astrology.
this is much more simpler (to use but complicated to learn and understand) method which evolved by mixing vedic and western.

back to your chart... you still have about 3 years left in your karma to find a more stable relationship(as i indicated 2016 in above post)
your freewill is allowing you to control/divert your mind and make decisions based on past experiences.

you can show examples of past to your family and make them wait for 3 years until you find someone better than what you got till date

m_87

I m trying trust me i am pushing too hard but they would tell me i am a rebel and that i am not straight ...imagine my brother told me that i dont wanna marry now because i am not straight ....

my father keeps telling me i ll be old and lonely and that i am not adjusting to our culture where girls are considered to be old woman if they cross 25 and they may not find a suitable match if they cross 25,

every weekend they keep calling stupid stranger families to come and see me and i am sitting there like a show piece ...i told them i dont like this but they are forcing me like anything ...

i have decided i wont marry like this ... i would marry a nice guy but i cant find any ... what is wrong with my family that they dont understand i feel so lonely and i dont have any support ...i find everyone especially my family as my enemies what is wrong ... can i find a nice good guy at work and will i ever have a happy married life? and a strong relationship or i am destined to be alone ?

Virinchi

its not the problem with one particular family.
its the society which developed such lousy culture where an individual is not allowed to grow and is forced to live within the cycle of education->job->marriage(for free sex)->kids-> and the cycle repeats with education of kids, their jobs, their marriages etc

you are definitely not destined to die alone.

since your 5th and 7th house strong significators (saturn and mercury) are combust and in 10th cusp, your relations were not stable till date.

but your destiny indicates love marriage and the guy will be residing in north-east direction to your house/locality/city when you meet him.
i dont know how you'll find him.. or maybe he'll find you and thats happening after 2015 august.

how do you manage/convince your family for next 28 months is upto you

m_87

i may sound old fashioned ... but i just believe God has already created our couple and we only get to marry him .. none but him ... so if i am destined to be with him he would find me and i would find and be happily married... before that nothing will work out i believe ... let see what God has destined for me ... just dont want to compromise and marry for the sake of marriage

Virinchi

thats not old fashioned.
most of us believe in destiny

the challenge that lies ahead of you is convincing your family and being patient for next 28 months

m_87

i am patient myself ... i know it would be worth the wait it is just that the guys i lost were not that bad... i was stupid at the time things were happening now that i hve lost them i realize their worth ...
some people tell me i dont see the reality i live in the world of my own where i m the queen and if i keep myself this way i would never ever be successful i dont know how true is this ..all i know is i am not not a bad person ! just difficult to be with