I don't think any of you can crack this one...

AstroGod

I'll get straight to the point. Sometimes when I am doing something I shouldn't been doing I get that self-talk that everyone has.

But here's another thing, for some strange reason I 'think' about an image of me talking.

But what I say and HOW I talk sounds like a far more maturer version than I am at the moment.

So first I think okay this has gotta be a mercury aspect, as I can picture in my mind, me standing up with my hands crossed over down below you know where lmao.

I can use any bodys voice in my head and create senteces, even with words I have never heard them say, and I do with mine and I visualize myself, talking to me.

There is a 'behavior' that I portray, I was wondering would I be right if my saturn trine mercury has anything to do with it?

Or a ceres conjunct mercury aspect?

The things I say to myself are like what my father says.

"Why are you doing this?"

"You can no longer live this way.." etc etc, and OTHER times I will imagine one of my friends in my head saying something funny so to speak, but it will be in relation to something I have JUST done.

The behavior of me that I Imagine, definitely DOESN'T want me stuck in the south node! I can say that much lol, kind of like a GUIDE only it is me that I see and hear, but my behavior acts much more maturer than I already am, I am wondering if it is the future me..

But my point is what planetary aspects would apply for this?

I also have Neptune trine mercury, conjunct saturn, and pluto sextile mercury. O and Sun conjunct mercury.

AstroGod

O sorry and my saturn and neptune are in sixth house, pluto is in the 4th house. Mercury in second house in Leo, Dam! Mercury in a fixed house in a fixed sign, does this mean my thoughts can be fixed on me???