Hello :3 What are some of my chart's most important placements?

KookLove

Hello :3

I'm really new to astrology and I'd really appreciate it if you could read my chart!

I'm pretty interested in my eight house and fifth house.. I've tried to find some more in depth interpretations but I wasn't in luck :( .. What are some important placements in my chart?

Also, I'm supposed to go to college this year but I have no idea what to do with my life, so if you can help me find some possible career options through my chart that'd be great! :smile:

Thank you in advance!!

graphic.php

KookLove

Mars & Pluto in 8th house & conjuction.. Is this bad?

Hello! :happy:

My Mars and Pluto are both in the eight house, with Mars conjuct Pluto.. What does this mean? Is this a negative placement?

Any answers are highly appreciated!

Oh and this is my full chart..

graphic.php

PlutoLibScoAsc

Re: Mars & Pluto in 8th house & conjuction.. Is this bad?

intense and high energy. A possibility of violence too. You need an outlet for this strong energy, sports will do you good. I think Bruce Lee has this aspect too but I m not sure which house is his. This is a dark house, engage in any bad stuff like mafia, drugs, prostitution, etc?

KookLove

Re: Mars & Pluto in 8th house & conjuction.. Is this bad?

intense and high energy. A possibility of violence too. You need an outlet for this strong energy, sports will do you good. I think Bruce Lee has this aspect too but I m not sure which house is his. This is a dark house, engage in any bad stuff like mafia, drugs, prostitution, etc?

Thanks so much for your answer! I've never really thought about engaging in all of the bad stuff above but I often read many stories about mafia, drug dealers and addicts etc..

I read somewhere that this aspect attracts bad partners.. I hope that's not the case.

Oh and I love sports and working out. I guess that has helped me be calmer and channel my energy into something.. :biggrin: