Marriage chart

Clare

Hi, this is the first time I have posted. I have a diploma in astrology from many years ago and have come on here for advice as I am a bit rusty. My partner of 28 years proposed to me and wants us to marry in New Zealand as we are planning to go there next April. As our children need time off from college/uni during that time we are restricted to dates during mercury retrograde mostly, except 17 April 2018. It's not brilliant as planets in Taurus oppose those in my partner's chart but he is prepared to live with it. In doing and election chart I am trying to get good aspects to the Moon and Venus. I have a problem with the luminaries ending up in the 12th house with Uranus (which is conjunct the sun and square Pluto) and at the same time Mars, Saturn ans Pluto in the 8th house. But Venus and Jupiter are right on the Asc/Desc. And Taurus rising. Though in opposition. I have four planets in Virgo so am driving myself mad with the details and lack of perfection I know I can't have. Should I worry about planets in the 8th/12th houses?