Should I join this meeting ?

Scherzy

My boyfriend chose to take back his belongings from my aunt, not me.
I don't know if we'il ever see each other again. I want to make peace with him and I dont want to break up. Do you think I should go?

Attachments

• MEET.jpg
    MEET.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 32

ElenaJ

He, mercury, is approaching a square to Uranus, on the cusp of your 2nd, your house of self-esteem. Uranus also rules your 12th, so stirring up a lot of subconscious feelings underneath the surface, unknown to yourself. Remember, Uranus brings separation.
You risk coming away feeling worse than before, having gained nothing.
You have Chiron on the ascendent, lessons to be learned. You as Neptune and Jupiter co-rulers are not moving in your best interests, you are too divided inside.

Scherzy

He, mercury, is approaching a square to Uranus, on the cusp of your 2nd, your house of self-esteem. Uranus also rules your 12th, so stirring up a lot of subconscious feelings underneath the surface, unknown to yourself. Remember, Uranus brings separation.
You risk coming away feeling worse than before, having gained nothing.
You have Chiron on the ascendent, lessons to be learned. You as Neptune and Jupiter co-rulers are not moving in your best interests, you are too divided inside.

but theres no neptune and uranus in horary

ElenaJ

Maybe someone else can answer that.
However, if you simply don't read my final sentence, the answer still seems clear enough, doesn't it?