Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Relocation Astrology

Relocation Astrology For discussions on relocation astrology techniques: astro*carto*graphy, relocated charts, local space directions etc.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 05-24-2019, 02:37 AM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Hello, I just wanted to get this off my chest as of lately.


As we all know, the basis for a relocation chart is that when a person reaches the new location, they are under the influence of their supposed "relocation chart", but this isn't even remotely possible to begin with.

First of all, there is no accessible evidence anywhere that relocating actually puts you under a supposed "relocation chart" or anything.

Secondly, relocation astrology states that when you are at the new location, the relocation chart you now possess and its planetary configurations won't be different than that of your natal chart, the only difference is that the houses will be in different positions than they are in your natal chart.

However, that's impossible for one reason: The positions of houses in your chart are entirely dependent on what the natal configurations are in your chart, because houses are the areas of life, the natal configurations/natal planets and asteroids each are individually devoted to a certain area of your life/house in your chart.

But relocation astrology has always stated that the natal configurations DON'T change anyways, which makes no sense. So clearly if relocating actually gives you a relocated chart, the chart's planets and asteroids will have to be in different conditions than in your natal chart.

Actually, the whole idea behind a natal chart flat-out debunks the idea that relocation charts even exist, too.

Natal charts are binded with your very soul and your very being ever since the instant you were alive, all the way until the instant you die. This is exactly why Natal charts always stand true to the individual no matter what they are to go through in life.

This means that if relocating were to put you under completely different influences then that of your natal chart, it would mean you were under two different charts at once, which isn't possible and makes no actual sense in any way, shape or form lol.

And no, it's not even like the natal chart you have covers you ending up relocating and being under different planetary influences than the ones in your own natal chart, obviously, because you can only be under the influence of one fate, your natal chart is your life story. So you can't be under the influence of both a natal chart and a supposed relocation chart.

Sadly, many astologers hold a common misconception, that is that one's natal chart is their "potential" not their destiny or fate, when in reality they're wrong, as it is indeed our fate and destiny. Our natal planets and natal configurations are always binded with us, so of course they control who we are and who we will develop into, until we die.

Now, of course, relocating WOULD make sense if it only meant that you get a new chart, that being the relocated chart, and that chart becomes your only chart, and the natal chart you were BORN with just goes away somehow and is no longer binded with who you are anymore. However, relocation astrology doesn't even think this is how it works.

But again, Relocation astrology states that our relocation effects are seen in our own natal charts (that is, for anyone who ends up relocating), which again, makes absolutely ZERO sense whatsoever.

So yeah, relocation astrology would make sense if it actually used logic in it's attempt at reasoning, but instead it fails at that, as it ignores the basic common sense principle that our natal chart may just be our fate, and that perhaps it cannot be erased or altered in anyway, even by relocating, but instead, it assumes it MUST be possible to change our fate by relocating, when there is simply no evidence anywhere to prove the claim and it's obviously impossible, as:

1. You cant change your natal houses without changing your natal configurations (But relocation astrology flat-out ignores this)

2. You can't change your fate (your natal configurations) unless you bind yourself with NEW natal configurations, but there is no evidence that this can even be done and a lot to suggest it cant be

3. You can't be binded with TWO or more charts, as that would be like saying you've been binded with double the planets and asteroids in a natal chart, which is impossible obviously, as there is only one solar system, and one set of planets and asteroids within it.


Anyways, thats all for now, hope you enjoyed =)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 05-24-2019, 06:58 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,807
Re: Why relocation astrology makes absolutely no sense.

I don't think you fully understand Relocation charts.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (05-24-2019)
  #3  
Unread 05-24-2019, 07:08 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,807
Re: Why relocation astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Read about this man, and look at this page I linked, and tell me if you know more than he did, about Astrological principals.

http://www.astrocartography.co.uk/JimLewis.htm
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 05-24-2019, 08:04 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why relocation astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
Read about this man, and look at this page I linked, and tell me if you know more than he did, about Astrological principals.

http://www.astrocartography.co.uk/JimLewis.htm
So just because it's widely accepted that relocation astrology is true it MUST mean it is? Give me a break.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 05-24-2019, 08:06 PM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,320
Re: Why relocation astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YonyGursho View Post
So just because it's widely accepted that relocation astrology is true it MUST mean it is? Give me a break.
Hey, if you want to be controversial, try attacking multiple systems at once - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=125407
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-24-2019), YonyGursho (05-24-2019)
  #6  
Unread 05-24-2019, 08:21 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why relocation astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Hey, if you want to be controversial, try attacking multiple systems at once - https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=125407
Thanks, I'll discuss my thoughts on this topic there.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 05-24-2019, 11:11 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,807
Re: Why relocation astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YonyGursho View Post
So just because it's widely accepted that relocation astrology is true it MUST mean it is? Give me a break.
I never said it was because it is widely accepted.

My point is that some very well educated, brilliant Astrologers, who studied the subject for many years, devoted their lives to this subject, doing detailed research and having many students who did the same.

And you, a very young and inexperienced novice astrologer, come along and say it is ridiculous and obviously built upon false assertions.

I question your assertions for many reasons. I have seen, first hand, how relocation Astrocartography works. In my own life and in clients lives.

And I think your reasoning is flawed.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (05-24-2019)
  #8  
Unread 05-24-2019, 11:16 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,807
Re: Why relocation astrology makes absolutely no sense.

from the above link:

Locational astrology was not new – perhaps originating long before the Three Wise Men converted stellar observations onto maps to locate a special birth. Imitators argued that ‘Right Ascension’ could not be copyrighted. But Jim was the first to develop detailed world maps, a complete technique, a systematic written “cook-book” analysis, a trademark, software, a commercial service, lectures, courses, articles and a certified examination in the field. He made what was an obscure technique, accessible. On that no one could touch him.

Jim’s astrology used only the most basic and established theories. In working with angular planets, he followed the tradition of Ptolemy and the Chaldeans. More recently Michel and Françoise Gauquelin refined, scientifically proved and replicated this planetary effect. With the notable exception of Carl Jung, Jim seemed to bypass most Arabic, Roman and recent western astrological developments.

As well as the IC and the distant outer planets, his work focussed on visible celestial bodies in visible locations: planets rising, setting and at the midheaven. Although, he accepted the recent addition of lines for Chiron, the Node and the ecliptic, he rejected lines displaying planetary aspects despite their commercial possibilities. Throughout he retained this clarity, integrity and purity of his theory. In this sense Jim was a scientific astrologer, living out the potential of Saturn conjunct Uranus in Taurus in his 10th house.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 05-25-2019, 08:54 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,040
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

To speak of destiny you need to difine what it means to you because its a broad term. Your natal chart shows your destiny but its silly to think you have only one journey. You have many possibilities and octaves of a chart and awareness changes it all
I'm sure you have heard the term its not about the outcome but the journey. So in a sense things are timed in your chart but how you get there is entirely up to you. You can make the best of it or the worst of it.

Also its normal when you move in a different country to become a different person and be presented with opportunities you didn't have before. Sometimes thats evident in the natal chart itself.

For example in most my relocated charts I have moon square pluto and I dont have that natally but then moon moves out of a square to the NN. So sometimes aspects do change and you will always have it balanced. One challenge vs one opportunity.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ardentika For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (05-25-2019)
  #10  
Unread 05-25-2019, 06:54 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
To speak of destiny you need to difine what it means to you because its a broad term. Your natal chart shows your destiny but its silly to think you have only one journey. You have many possibilities and octaves of a chart and awareness changes it all
I'm sure you have heard the term its not about the outcome but the journey. So in a sense things are timed in your chart but how you get there is entirely up to you. You can make the best of it or the worst of it.

Also its normal when you move in a different country to become a different person and be presented with opportunities you didn't have before. Sometimes thats evident in the natal chart itself.

For example in most my relocated charts I have moon square pluto and I dont have that natally but then moon moves out of a square to the NN. So sometimes aspects do change and you will always have it balanced. One challenge vs one opportunity.
Interesting. Well aside from your own claims that you yourself have become a different person when having moved far away, there is nothing to even suggest that relocation actually changes who you are.

With that said, it's best I just test it out myself one day.

EDIT: Actually, what you're saying is flawed. Because you becoming a different person when you moved could be because of your natal chart and JUST your natal chart, and not some imaginary "relocation chart". Yet you are insisting that you have experienced effects of what you believe was a supposedly real "relocation chart".

People change even with their natal charts alone. Natal charts merely denote your style in certain areas which remain true to you, despite the things that change throughout the events of your lifetime. So becoming a different person when you move somewhere far could simply be due to natal charts being the real reason and not some imaginary, supposedly real "relocation chart".

Last edited by YonyGursho; 05-25-2019 at 11:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 05-26-2019, 09:22 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,807
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

It is not the relocation chart that is powerful. It is the Astrocartography principle, of the Right Ascension of the planets on the Earth's plane.

Look at the grids and see how different planets align for you, in different places on the map.

If you are living where the Mars Line is right ion your Ascendant it will feel very different than if you are where your Moon is on the Ascendant.

It is a simple concept but quite powerful. I am not sure why you are so strongly objecting to it's principal findings.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 05-26-2019, 02:18 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
It is not the relocation chart that is powerful. It is the Astrocartography principle, of the Right Ascension of the planets on the Earth's plane.

Look at the grids and see how different planets align for you, in different places on the map.

If you are living where the Mars Line is right ion your Ascendant it will feel very different than if you are where your Moon is on the Ascendant.

It is a simple concept but quite powerful. I am not sure why you are so strongly objecting to it's principal findings.
So you're basically just further asserting the idea that relocation charts exist? And that relocating DOES put you under planetary influences that are not of your natal chart? I doubt so is true.

It sounds more like we were designed to only ever be under the planetary influences of our natal chart, natal transits, and natal progressions (although natal progressions have yet to be confirmed as real).

Still, I guess there is nothing to prove nor disprove the theory of astrocatography and relocation other than one's own experiences.

Last edited by YonyGursho; 05-26-2019 at 02:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 05-26-2019, 02:27 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

If relocating is actually giving you new planetary energies, then how do we know that those new energies are or arent the only energies binded with us once we've relocated? It could be that both our natal and relocated energies have both binded to us, or just only the relocated energy becomes binded with us and replaces the natal energies.

I mean when you go to a new location, the new energies make you the "new you", the only newness stemming off of the relocated/new energies. So if you become completely new from said relocated energy's, it MUST be either that you are retaining your natal energies and adding on new energies as well somehow, or are simply binding with only the relocated/new energies. In either of these cases you have become a new person.

Last edited by YonyGursho; 05-26-2019 at 06:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 05-26-2019, 02:33 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Actually, now that I think about it, there is tons of evidence that supports the idea that there is no such thing as "relocation influences".

One thing is the life story of any celebrity. If we observe who they were as children in their hometown growing up and who they were when they moved somewhere very far away as adult celebrities, they always appear to have the same exact natal charts.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 05-26-2019, 11:16 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,807
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

A Brief History of Astrocartography
Astrologer Jim Lewis introduced this new astrology to the astrological world in 1978. According to this relatively new type of astrology, as stated in Lewis’ book Astrocartography: The Book of Maps, “astrocartography enables a person to determine which parts of the natal chart potential will be accented, highlighted, or bought into consciousness in a new location.” Lewis knew, as most astrologers know, that for certain life experiences to be activated, the planet related to that experience would be much more effective if it was sitting on, or around, one of the four angles (ascendant, descendant, Midheaven or IC).

Thus, the chosen life experience would become more front-and-center in the person’s life, and the development and evolution of the person, could accelerate . Lewis also realized that the same effect as being born with a planet angular could be replicated just by moving the person to where a planet ends up on an angle. (When one does move the actual astrology chart to a new location that is some distance away from the birth-place, the chart will rotate, too - a tip here; when relocating your natal chart, do not change the time zone to that location - leave it the same).

What essentially was discovered after looking at many well-known people’s ACG (astrocartography) charts, that it was extraordinary how accurate this science is. So many of them, and us, had and will have major life changes when relocating to a different place. Later on, in this piece, we will look at some well-known ACG maps, and look at how their lives changed using their ACG map as the guide.

https://www.liveabout.com/the-astroc...nection-206661

I don't see anything in this article about Relocation that says the things you claim it does. I think you are making your own assumptions about what relocation astrology is, and then shooting down your own assumptions. JMO

Last edited by katydid; 05-26-2019 at 11:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 05-26-2019, 11:23 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
A Brief History of Astrocartography
Astrologer Jim Lewis introduced this new astrology to the astrological world in 1978. According to this relatively new type of astrology, as stated in Lewis’ book Astrocartography: The Book of Maps, “astrocartography enables a person to determine which parts of the natal chart potential will be accented, highlighted, or bought into consciousness in a new location.” Lewis knew, as most astrologers know, that for certain life experiences to be activated, the planet related to that experience would be much more effective if it was sitting on, or around, one of the four angles (ascendant, descendant, Midheaven or IC).

Thus, the chosen life experience would become more front-and-center in the person’s life, and the development and evolution of the person, could accelerate . Lewis also realized that the same effect as being born with a planet angular could be replicated just by moving the person to where a planet ends up on an angle. (When one does move the actual astrology chart to a new location that is some distance away from the birth-place, the chart will rotate, too - a tip here; when relocating your natal chart, do not change the time zone to that location - leave it the same).

What essentially was discovered after looking at many well-known people’s ACG (astrocartography) charts, that it was extraordinary how accurate this science is. So many of them, and us, had and will have major life changes when relocating to a different place. Later on, in this piece, we will look at some well-known ACG maps, and look at how their lives changed using their ACG map as the guide.

https://www.liveabout.com/the-astroc...nection-206661

I don't see anything in this article about Relocation that says the things you claim it does. I think you ar emaki9ng your own assumptions about what relocation astrology is, and then shooting down your own assumptions. JMO
Well what in that article answers whether or not we retain our natal charts or not?

Nothing in that wall of text disproves the possibilty that relocation doesnt actually change anything and that it was simply within their natal destiny to become different people at the exact time they relocated somewhere.

As for the article, well that might prove something.

The bottom line is: if someone relocates very far away, and all of there natal configurations stand true to them still and no new configurations are observeable to them, then relocation for sure doesn't exist.

Other wise, relocation influences surely must exist.

Last edited by YonyGursho; 05-26-2019 at 11:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 05-26-2019, 11:58 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,807
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

No one says you dont retain your natal charts. I dont think you really understand what Astrocartography is.

And calling it a wall of text just shows me that you didn't actually read that article and try to absorb any of the knowledge.

You are a brand new student of astrology. I am not sure why you are compelled to try and declare an entire discipline of Astrological Studies as invalid, just because you say so.

Do you have enough astrological knowledge, experience and foundation, let alone wisdom, to declare Relocational Astrology useless?

It feels to me like you are coming from an emotional place when you declare it invalid. And your argument is full of absolutist declarations. I am not sure why though.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 05-27-2019, 12:45 AM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
No one says you dont retain your natal charts. I dont think you really understand what Astrocartography is.

And calling it a wall of text just shows me that you didn't actually read that article and try to absorb any of the knowledge.

You are a brand new student of astrology. I am not sure why you are compelled to try and declare an entire discipline of Astrological Studies as invalid, just because you say so.

Do you have enough astrological knowledge, experience and foundation, let alone wisdom, to declare Relocational Astrology useless?

It feels to me like you are coming from an emotional place when you declare it invalid. And your argument is full of absolutist declarations. I am not sure why though.
I never said that anyone says you don't retain your natal chart.

I read the wall of text and skimmed the article, looked for words that would point to "astrocartography" providing any concrete, irrefutable, definitive proof that when we move far away and become different people it's because of supposedly real "relocation influences" and not just because of one's natal chart.

I am not a novice astrologer, I know a great deal about it and a lot more than you want it to look like. Nothing you have said has proven otherwise.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 05-27-2019, 12:49 AM
ardentika's Avatar
ardentika ardentika is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by YonyGursho View Post
Interesting. Well aside from your own claims that you yourself have become a different person when having moved far away, there is nothing to even suggest that relocation actually changes who you are.

With that said, it's best I just test it out myself one day.

EDIT: Actually, what you're saying is flawed. Because you becoming a different person when you moved could be because of your natal chart and JUST your natal chart, and not some imaginary "relocation chart". Yet you are insisting that you have experienced effects of what you believe was a supposedly real "relocation chart".

People change even with their natal charts alone. Natal charts merely denote your style in certain areas which remain true to you, despite the things that change throughout the events of your lifetime. So becoming a different person when you move somewhere far could simply be due to natal charts being the real reason and not some imaginary, supposedly real "relocation chart".
I never said I experienced the charts. I just gave you an example of how aspects can actually change. In the only relocated chart ive experienced my Asc became 29° Aqua and I found this recently. You can check old posts I have about me asking on the forum if it's possible im Aqua ascendant cos I felt like it more. I just realized recently j was prolly feeling my relocation chart cos nothing else could suggest that. No progressions or ****.

In all actuality id say it's both. For example a chart that has pluto in 9th would suggest a great personal transformation after traveling or relocation and yet the relocated chart will prolly giveyou better details of what changed and transformed in you.

I wouldn't go so far to call it an imaginary chart cos thats silly. Astrology itself is pretty imaginary if we gotta go that road lol. Idk why you so salty about relocation charts hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 05-27-2019, 02:14 AM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardentika View Post
I never said I experienced the charts. I just gave you an example of how aspects can actually change. In the only relocated chart ive experienced my Asc became 29° Aqua and I found this recently. You can check old posts I have about me asking on the forum if it's possible im Aqua ascendant cos I felt like it more. I just realized recently j was prolly feeling my relocation chart cos nothing else could suggest that. No progressions or ****.

In all actuality id say it's both. For example a chart that has pluto in 9th would suggest a great personal transformation after traveling or relocation and yet the relocated chart will prolly giveyou better details of what changed and transformed in you.

I wouldn't go so far to call it an imaginary chart cos thats silly. Astrology itself is pretty imaginary if we gotta go that road lol. Idk why you so salty about relocation charts hahaha
I agree with what you've said here, however I am and wasnt salty in any way shape or form

Anyways, I'm glad to see someone aside from me is capable of acknowledging that relocation charts aren't proven to be real, but are very likely real.

Last edited by YonyGursho; 05-27-2019 at 02:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 05-27-2019, 02:44 AM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

I think natal pluto in the 9th is a perfect indicator of changing of one's being in a far away place.

However, to tell if the changing of the self is because of the relocation area or not, you would have to see if the relocation chart has configurations that point to deep changes to the self of it's own, otherwise, we wont be able to tell if the individual has undergone massive change due to some supposedly real "relocation influences" or if it's been merely due to their natal configuration of pluto in the 9th.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 05-27-2019, 10:43 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,807
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

If you are not a novice Astrologer, why have you come recently and asked so many basic questions about Astrology charts. I remember taking the time to answer several of them.

Were you just pretending not to know those things and wasting our time?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=126514

How long do transits last? How can we tell how long each transit lasts?


https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=126273

Also another question I have is does conjunction mean aligned with as in the planets involved have a particular relationship which causes them to work side by side as a team, or does it mean something else?




Here are just a few examples. Less than 2 weeks ago you were asking about how long transits last and how a conjunction works.

And now you say you are not a novice and you are capable of calling an entire discipline of Astrological Studies worthless, because you think it doesn't work?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 05-27-2019, 11:08 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,807
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

"astrocartography enables a person to determine which parts of the natal chart potential will be accented, highlighted, or bought into consciousness in a new location.”


Ok, look at the above statement.

It is clear from this statement that relocation astrology is based upon the NATAL chart. The potential of the natal chart can be highlighted and brought into consciousness by a purposeful change in location.


It is NOT about changing one's natal chart. It is about highlighting particular areas by moving around the globe, specific to the areas you want to impact.


How?


"Lewis knew, as most astrologers know, that for certain life experiences to be activated, the planet related to that experience would be much more effective if it was sitting on, or around, one of the four angles (ascendant, descendant, Midheaven or IC)."

Last edited by katydid; 05-27-2019 at 11:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
monpetitloup (06-02-2019)
  #24  
Unread 05-27-2019, 12:35 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
"astrocartography enables a person to determine which parts of the natal chart potential will be accented, highlighted, or bought into consciousness in a new location.”


Ok, look at the above statement.

It is clear from this statement that relocation astrology is based upon the NATAL chart. The potential of the natal chart can be highlighted and brought into consciousness by a purposeful change in location.


It is NOT about changing one's natal chart. It is about highlighting particular areas by moving around the globe, specific to the areas you want to impact.


How?


"Lewis knew, as most astrologers know, that for certain life experiences to be activated, the planet related to that experience would be much more effective if it was sitting on, or around, one of the four angles (ascendant, descendant, Midheaven or IC)."
Makes sense. I didn't have the time nor patience to read that part in detail.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 05-27-2019, 12:36 PM
YonyGursho YonyGursho is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 274
Re: Why Relocation Astrology makes absolutely no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
If you are not a novice Astrologer, why have you come recently and asked so many basic questions about Astrology charts. I remember taking the time to answer several of them.

Were you just pretending not to know those things and wasting our time?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=126514

How long do transits last? How can we tell how long each transit lasts?


https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=126273

Also another question I have is does conjunction mean aligned with as in the planets involved have a particular relationship which causes them to work side by side as a team, or does it mean something else?




Here are just a few examples. Less than 2 weeks ago you were asking about how long transits last and how a conjunction works.

And now you say you are not a novice and you are capable of calling an entire discipline of Astrological Studies worthless, because you think it doesn't work?
I had understood how that stuff worked deep down, but simply wanted to see other's own perceptions on how it worked.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
absolutely, astrology, makes, relocation, sense

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.