Calling all airheads

vastrou

That was my attempt at wordplay to call the attention of my fellow Aquarians/other air signs lol (everyone is still generously welcome)

Details about moi are in my chart found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqi8esgyzfhqb6n/chart .jpeg?dl=0

Now, from one aqua dominant (me), to a relating (or unrelating person), I just wanna know how you feel you move through life, and if you feel that this "way" is by virtue of your air energies. Do you feel constrained? Going where the waves take you? Free? Imbalanced? Or none of the above?

I'm just curious.

And the age-old question: For those who themselves are not heavy of air placements or those who don't really find themselves in the presence/interacting with dominant air energy, how do you feel about Aquarian energy in your life? For you, how is it different from other air energies? How (negative, positive, or neither) have you experienced it?

Thanks, and I appreciate your reflective thoughts. :)

Last edited:

StelliumNoise

That was my attempt at wordplay to call the attention of my fellow Aquarians/other air signs lol (everyone is still generously welcome)

Details about moi are in my chart found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zqi8esgyzfhqb6n/chart .jpeg?dl=0

Now, from one aqua dominant (me), to a relating (or unrelating person), I just wanna know how you feel you move through life, and if you feel that this "way" is by virtue of your air energies. Do you feel constrained? Going where the waves take you? Free? Imbalanced? Or none of the above?

I'm just curious.

And the age-old question: For those who themselves are not heavy of air placements or those who don't really find themselves in the presence/interacting with dominant air energy, how do you feel about Aquarian energy in your life? For you, how is it different from other air energies? How (negative, positive, or neither) have you experienced it?

Thanks, and I appreciate your reflective thoughts. :)

I'm Sun Moon Jupiter Venus in Gemini. I find that life can be a lot simpler than others make it. I don't have a lot of serious complaints but it just seems like when others who aren't as logical as me are around me I find it hard to be around them.
I also find it hard to cope in jobs because most of the world isn't logical, its full of agendas and lies lol that cover the simplistic way that things can be done.

You have a cool chart. Seems like you're pretty free and in control of things

waybread

I have 5 planets in air, including sun, Mercury, and Venus in Aquarius. I am also a senior, so I have a sense as to how my life did turn out, not how it maybe might turn out.

I would suggest our ability to intellectualize life is a blessing and a curse. A blessing in that we can figure our solutions to problems without getting mired in them. A curse in that we may not relate to people well on an unspoken emotional or intuitive level.

I think the big issue in your chart is your (wide) sun square Pluto, followed by your T-square involving your moon. Hopefully your mental chart emphasis can help you figure out how to deal with them.

vastrou

I'm Sun Moon Jupiter Venus in Gemini. I find that life can be a lot simpler than others make it. I don't have a lot of serious complaints but it just seems like when others who aren't as logical as me are around me I find it hard to be around them.
I also find it hard to cope in jobs because most of the world isn't logical, its full of agendas and lies lol that cover the simplistic way that things can be done.

You have a cool chart. Seems like you're pretty free and in control of things

Hey! Thanks for viewing and responding to my question :)

Wow that's alot of mercury energy lol, love it. I feel like being around such strong energy as yours, we'd just bounce off each other. I know boredom is the least to worry about when talking to people of strong gemini energy, never a dull moment! These type of people in my personal circle, are a must bc I love mental stimulation

I definitely feel as though I'm good at making it appear, like I have things in control but Lord knows I'm an internal mess of nerves lmfao

Gemini888

I'm a Gemini Sun and Gemini Mercury. Other than that, I have Aquarius Uranus and that's about it.

I think I'm more of a Firery and Earthy type, with Moon conj Asc in Aries, Neptune conj MC in Capricorn, Mars in Virgo in 5H, Venus in Taurus in 1H, and all earth houses occupied. So I guess I'm more of a grounded and "action speaks louder than world" type. The problem I have with air-heavy people is that they have a lot of ideas but no drive to execuse it. They can think of some really grand ideas, then you leave them for a while and they barely remember what they just said. Same goes to Pisces people. I have a Pisces friend and I don't know how many times she changes her goal. Worse still, Pisces is easier to be influenced by other people, so they get their ideas from other people and take them as their own without even knowing it.

Aquarius is a fixed sign, so it has more determination to act on ideas. But one not-so-nice thing I notice from Aquarians is that they can be so proud of their intelligence that they think they are the best and refuse to listen. Sure, their ideas are brilliant, but they need to be more open to feedback sometimes.

But then again my Uranus is at 0 deg Aqua, and is the second highest planet in my chart, so I also have this Aqua vibe in the public's eyes. I come to appreciate Aqua's good traits like the equalism mentality and their sharp eyes for unusual connection.

You have the biggest stellium I have ever seen. 6 in Aqua and 4 in 8H! With this combination, couple with Pisces MC, I guess you are going to look very mysterious and out-of-this-world. You look like you are a dark angle who just descends from the sky. I don't expect to learn much from your personal life. You will also have that cool, detached attitude that draws people in a strange way.

Do you by any chance adopt any "dark" interest? (the occult, death, the afterlife...?)

vastrou

I'm a Gemini Sun and Gemini Mercury. Other than that, I have Aquarius Uranus and that's about it.

I think I'm more of a Firery and Earthy type, with Moon conj Asc in Aries, Neptune conj MC in Capricorn, Mars in Virgo in 5H, Venus in Taurus in 1H, and all earth houses occupied. So I guess I'm more of a grounded and "action speaks louder than world" type. The problem I have with air-heavy people is that they have a lot of ideas but no drive to execuse it. They can think of some really grand ideas, then you leave them for a while and they barely remember what they just said. Same goes to Pisces people. I have a Pisces friend and I don't know how many times she changes her goal. Worse still, Pisces is easier to be influenced by other people, so they get their ideas from other people and take them as their own without even knowing it.

Aquarius is a fixed sign, so it has more determination to act on ideas. But one not-so-nice thing I notice from Aquarians is that they can be so proud of their intelligence that they think they are the best and refuse to listen. Sure, their ideas are brilliant, but they need to be more open to feedback sometimes. ...

You have the biggest stellium I have ever seen. 6 in Aqua and 4 in 8H! With this combination, couple with Pisces MC, I guess you are going to look very mysterious and out-of-this-world. You look like you are a dark angle who just descends from the sky. I don't expect to learn much from your personal life. You will also have that cool, detached attitude that draws people in a strange way.

Do you by any chance adopt any "dark" interest? (the occult, death, the afterlife...?)

---

Hey! Thanks for viewing my question, and I appreciate your response :)

First, I find your dynamic really interesting, in that despite your air placements, you have a more earthy, grounded approach. Do you get annoyed by indecisiveness? Lol. I wish I had more Earth placements in my own chart. Truly, I find the work ethic of Earth dominant people to be inspiring. Not everyone can be action-oriented people from the get-go.

Your approach to tasks I'd say is less cluttered by the array of possible ideas a task can present-- the "what if's" it may face; which is an action plan I am all too familiar with lol. To that point, I can say I frequently live in the world of ideas. I guess for me, it's because ideas are unburdened with the possibility of failure, or at the very least unattached to responsibility.

Lol! I often like to view myself as some sort of unrelating being not of this Earth :ninja:
In terms of "dark interests," I think the term "borderline obsessive" would be more of an accurate description than 'interest'. Only because when I do find something I'm slightly interested in, I go extremely deep into its crevices. And Yeah, I do approach things pretty detachedly but I'm intensely reflective. That being said, I have an obsessive interest in my purpose in life, into the unknown, the occult, how my microscopic being could possibly fit into the universe. I do think about death a lot, sometimes it's in a metaphorical sense referring to my sense of self, I can be quite overly cynical too (i.e. my sun-sq-pluto) I mean... I don't think its a typical day until an existential crisis has interrupted me. And now this has taken a dark turn, :lol:

Last edited:

vastrou

I have 5 planets in air, including sun, Mercury, and Venus in Aquarius. I am also a senior, so I have a sense as to how my life did turn out, not how it maybe might turn out.

I would suggest our ability to intellectualize life is a blessing and a curse. A blessing in that we can figure our solutions to problems without getting mired in them. A curse in that we may not relate to people well on an unspoken emotional or intuitive level.

I think the big issue in your chart is your (wide) sun square Pluto, followed by your T-square involving your moon. Hopefully your mental chart emphasis can help you figure out how to deal with them.

------------

Thank you for viewing and responding to my question. :)

I definitely feel you on the whole intellectualizing everything, thing. I tend to always force a self-imposed, criteria on myself, assessing every value of 'why' before allowing myself to just experience, and "be". I guess that's my inner skeptic at work!

So I did a little google to your comment of my sun-pluto square and found alot of its information on self-destructive patterns to resonate; I'm definitely a working progress in that respect

Last edited:

Gemini888

---

Hey! Thanks for viewing my question, and I appreciate your response :)

First, I find your dynamic really interesting, in that despite your air placements, you have a more earthy, grounded approach. Do you get annoyed by indecisiveness? Lol. I wish I had more Earth placements in my own chart. Truly, I find the work ethic of Earth dominant people to be inspiring. Not everyone can be action-oriented people from the get-go.

Your approach to tasks I'd say is less cluttered by the array of possible ideas a task can present-- the "what if's" it may face; which is an action plan I am all too familiar with lol. To that point, I can say I frequently live in the world of ideas. I guess for me, it's because ideas are unburdened with the possibility of failure, or at the very least unattached to responsibility.

Lol! I often like to view myself as some sort of unrelating being not of this Earth :ninja:
In terms of "dark interests," I think the term "borderline obsessive" would be more of an accurate description than 'interest'. Only because when I do find something I'm slightly interested in, I go extremely deep into its crevices. And Yeah, I do approach things pretty detachedly but I'm intensely reflective. That being said, I have an obsessive interest in my purpose in life, into the unknown, the occult, how my microscopic being could possibly fit into the universe. I do think about death a lot, sometimes it's in a metaphorical sense referring to my sense of self, I can be quite overly cynical too (i.e. my sun-sq-pluto) I mean... I don't think its a typical day until an existential crisis has interrupted me. And now this has taken a dark turn, :lol:
Yeah, my Mercury is also retrograde, which slows it down and give it a more earthy quality. I do get annoyed by indecisiveness, and I don't appreciate grand ideas with no practiciality.

But being earthy does have its drawback. Earth is a more serious energy than air, it takes more responsibility to ideas than air, so it makes ideas more slowly. So when I just need to brainstorm an idea for idea's sake, for example a nice joke in a party, I'm completely stumped. With this earthy behavior, I'm slower than a typical Gemini. People often think slow-minded equal stupidity. But to me ideas without practiciality are useless ideas.

One thing about earth-dominant people is that they can appear very boring, especially to air people. It takes them time to think so they can't talk quickly. I can pop up a joke now and again, but generally I'm pretty boring. Earth people are great at work, but they may not be as great at parties. What's your experience with earth people?

vastrou

Yeah, my Mercury is also retrograde, which slows it down and give it a more earthy quality. I do get annoyed by indecisiveness, and I don't appreciate grand ideas with no practiciality.

But being earthy does have its drawback. Earth is a more serious energy than air, it takes more responsibility to ideas than air, so it makes ideas more slowly. So when I just need to brainstorm an idea for idea's sake, for example a nice joke in a party, I'm completely stumped. With this earthy behavior, I'm slower than a typical Gemini. People often think slow-minded equal stupidity. But to me ideas without practiciality are useless ideas.

One thing about earth-dominant people is that they can appear very boring, especially to air people. It takes them time to think so they can't talk quickly. I can pop up a joke now and again, but generally I'm pretty boring. Earth people are great at work, but they may not be as great at parties. What's your experience with earth people?

I don’t really see them as boring. If anything in a first impression I would assume that the person is just more reserved. Laid back. I interact w that energy a lot in my family. Mainly Virgo and Capricorn energies.
They can be such serious people oh myyy lmao—in my experience time for them is most definitely of the the essence. Everything needs to be “done right”, and everything being all orderly... like you know how some people thrive off chaos and the like? I find they’re uncomfortable with that kind of unpredictability. At the same time that side to their nature is what I love about them the most. It’s grounding.
Humour wise for me I think it’s more dry sarcasm if anything, and that’s the best kind of humour to me lol

BaoSanniang

I'm a Cancer sun+Mercury with Aquarius moon, Venus and Mars in Gemini, and Uranus in Aquarius (1996 July 3rd), that's 4 air placements but why don't I feel very airy especially as I am getting older.

I like routine, and I need security. When I was a teenager I use to pride myself a lot on my intellect, but not so much anymore. I realize I was using my intellect to conceal a deeply sensitive, uncertain, and insecure personality beneath.

Anyway I definitely feel less airy now. I feel lots of weight. I think I'm more Cancer / Capricorn. My Leo friend with Sun Conjunct Uranus is a lot more Aquarian in some ways than I am, he's not afraid of the unconventional and he has more of a humanitarian spirit while I think I'm still strictly conventional in most ways and I don't have much of a humanitarian spirit at all. He can be very into social causes, but I prefer keeping things personal rather than having a connection with broader society / social forces. Interesting how his Sun-Uranus makes him this way especially considering he has a Scorpio moon lol.

So, to those of you who are air signs / strongly identify with air, please have a look at my chart and see what you think. astro_w2gw_andrew_teng.64165.189317.png

Gemini888

I don’t really see them as boring. If anything in a first impression I would assume that the person is just more reserved. Laid back. I interact w that energy a lot in my family. Mainly Virgo and Capricorn energies.
They can be such serious people oh myyy lmao—in my experience time for them is most definitely of the the essence. Everything needs to be “done right”, and everything being all orderly... like you know how some people thrive off chaos and the like? I find they’re uncomfortable with that kind of unpredictability. At the same time that side to their nature is what I love about them the most. It’s grounding.
Humour wise for me I think it’s more dry sarcasm if anything, and that’s the best kind of humour to me lol
Yeah, dry sascarm. One thing I notice about Aquarians is that they have a preference to dry humor rather than slapstick. They like humor that requires brainwork. Same goes to Capricorn.

Thank you for appreciating my more grounded manner. Some people just can't stand seeing someone think. They need a reaction now.

Somna7H

Banned
Venus, Moon and Fortuna in Gemini.
Saturn,Mars,Pluto and Vertex in Libra.
MC in Aquarius.

P.S. : Not sure if I'm an Airhead or not.
Cos I don't need too much brain power/intelligence/air to live in this world. Mainly physical labor required at my current job.

vastrou

I'm a Cancer sun+Mercury with Aquarius moon, Venus and Mars in Gemini, and Uranus in Aquarius (1996 July 3rd), that's 4 air placements but why don't I feel very airy especially as I am getting older.

I like routine, and I need security. When I was a teenager I use to pride myself a lot on my intellect, but not so much anymore. I realize I was using my intellect to conceal a deeply sensitive, uncertain, and insecure personality beneath.

Anyway I definitely feel less airy now. I feel lots of weight. I think I'm more Cancer / Capricorn. My Leo friend with Sun Conjunct Uranus is a lot more Aquarian in some ways than I am, he's not afraid of the unconventional and he has more of a humanitarian spirit while I think I'm still strictly conventional in most ways and I don't have much of a humanitarian spirit at all. He can be very into social causes, but I prefer keeping things personal rather than having a connection with broader society / social forces. Interesting how his Sun-Uranus makes him this way especially considering he has a Scorpio moon lol.

So, to those of you who are air signs / strongly identify with air, please have a look at my chart and see what you think.View attachment 78622

Hey thanks for viewing and responding to my post! :)

I can relate to your Cancer placement as it's my Ascendant. Having Cancer as your sun, how do you deal with your Aquarius venus? Any commitment or security issues? I have this placement too

I can understand you relating more to Cancer energies but in what way do you find Cap energy more, or equally potent? I looked at your chart and saw Cap in your Jupiter and Neptune. Granted there is more to consider, it is my understanding that feeling a strong presence of a certain sign would mean that in a natal chart, it appears in at least 3 or more placements. So how do you feel cap energy manifest for you?

I'm not an expert in chart reading, I'm still learning. From the looks of it though, your chart looks pretty balanced. Do you feel in life like your pretty much in control? For me, as an air dominant, I feel like I can identify what can be done, but I still feel like I'm on the sidelines.. if that makes sense I hope lol

Last edited:

vastrou

Venus, Moon and Fortuna in Gemini.
Saturn,Mars,Pluto and Vertex in Libra.
MC in Aquarius.

P.S. : Not sure if I'm an Airhead or not.
Cos I don't need too much brain power/intelligence/air to live in this world. Mainly physical labor required at my current job.

Hey thanks for viewing and responding to my question! :)

First off, a disclaimer; I'm not a chart reading expert. I am very much an infant to aspect meanings, placement interpretation and all that. That being said, I took a look at your chart and perhaps it's in your communication that you demonstrate more air qualities. Would you say you're patient? Do you need/seek constant mental stimulation? Open to social interaction? Are you open about your thoughts and opinions to others?

I can relate to your libra mars. When it comes to tasks/goals, I think I'm more of a slow burner. I find this placement brings pleasing tendencies and diplomacy to personality. So speaking to your libra mars, do you think you exhibit diplomatic/tactical approaches to situations?

Last edited:

vastrou

Yeah, dry sascarm. One thing I notice about Aquarians is that they have a preference to dry humor rather than slapstick. They like humor that requires brainwork. Same goes to Capricorn.

Thank you for appreciating my more grounded manner. Some people just can't stand seeing someone think. They need a reaction now.

Maybe humor without brainwork is just a pointless observation ha. Yeah, when it comes to jokes I often find thinking a rare act to witness :lol:

A joke without thinking is just bad. And a hot mess. Lmao

BaoSanniang

First off, a disclaimer; I'm not a chart reading expert. I am very much an infant to aspect meanings, placement interpretation and all that. That being said, I took a look at your chart and perhaps it's in your communication that you demonstrate more air qualities. Would you say you're patient? Do you need/seek constant mental stimulation? Open to social interaction? Are you open about your thoughts and opinions to others?

I can relate to your libra mars. When it comes to tasks/goals, I think I'm more of a slow burner. I find this placement brings pleasing tendencies and diplomacy to personality. So speaking to your libra mars, do you think you exhibit diplomatic/tactical approaches to situations?

As for me:
1. Am I patient?

It depends, but I'm often not patient. I tend to be more patient when I am in a good mood, but overall I'd say it depends. I can be very patient and persistent when I feel like it, but if I just want something badly then I get desperate and emotions take over. I stop making any sense and i need someone to help me get back on track.

2. Need / seek constant mental stimulation?

I do enjoy a good conversation, but I don't enjoy mental stimulation if it's logical and detached. A much better way to reach me would be to ask me how I feel about things, but don't ask me why or try to challenge me from a logical standpoint because I identify closely with my feelings and values rather than any logical / rational framework for life. I am what I feel, I am what I believe. I think I can seem very intellectual, but that's when you engage me only at a shallow level. Go deeper than that and you'll find someone driven by emotions and a need for security. I used to pride myself on how smart and perceptive I was, but not so much anymore. I was only using that coldness and aloofness as a defensive shield because deep down I'm vulnerable and need quite a lot of reassurance.

3. Open to social interaction?

I generally come off as friendly and easygoing, so I guess that to a degree I am an open person, but I notice it's diminishing with age. I would not say I am entirely comfortable around new people, a lot of times I don't know what to say so I prefer the other person to initiate. So I'd say yes and no to this one. I am generally easygoing, but to really know me it takes time and effort and an emotional bond. I appreciate genuine care, concern, sensitivity and consistency.

4. Are you open about your thoughts and opinions to others?

Again, yes to a degree. In the past, it was more about showing off and trying to make other people think "dude, that guy's smart." Now I can still have very intense thoughts and opinions, but I am more reserved when it comes to sharing and I'd much prefer the other person initiating the conversation. And then there's a lot of stuff I don't really have a thought or opinion on because I know nothing about it or I honestly could care less. To be perfectly honest with myself, a lot of times both myself and others think I am giving educated, well-informed critiques of things when fact is I'm only going on an emotional tirade about how I feel. A true air type that believes in rationality and logic will destroy me with a few logical rebuttals.

I think I'm actually quite a mundane person. I have a random thought or two that pops into my mind every now and then, but when I'm with someone I want to do a lot to take care of them and I also want to just live life. It's a bit frustrating when someone asks me questions like: "Why do you feel this way?" "How much do you feel X emotion?" "Can you tell me more about it?" Like...... Can't you sense what I am feeling? I'd rather have the words come out of YOUR mouth, but you must genuinely be willing and able to sympathize. If all you do is try to help me "rationalize", then that does not help at all.

:) I've said all this and I'm not actually an air sign.

Sure I have 4 air placements but I still have Sun and Mercury in Cancer. I have Moon in Aquarius but in the house of Taurus, Venus and Mars in Gemini but lord of my Venus sign and Lord of my 7H (Mercury-Gemini) is in Cancer and in aspect to Saturn. Chart ruler Jupiter is in Capricorn and also in aspect to Saturn. Sun and Venus are both in aspect to Saturn.

If you want to casually engage with me, use your mind. If you want to get close to me, open your ears and your heart. If you want me to never talk to you again, use your mind to discredit my feelings and my beliefs.

If you want a genuine connection with me, sure it's interesting telling me about the works of this artist, this writer or that philosopher, but what I really want to know about you, and what I really want you to know, are personal feelings and values, likes and dislikes, more than the thoughts of some guy who lived in the 18th century.

Purely intellectual discussions that require a lot of analysis bore the hell out of me. I took, and failed a philosophy class in college because I thought it was going to be the history of philosophy, but it turned out to be analytical philosophy that was basically algebra with words..

So that's me: A pseudo-intellectual who thinks he knows things when a lot of times he just feels them and doesn't bother about objective truth, and when asked to do a real piece of concentrated, methodical analysis he moves forward slowly and awkwardly like a crab.

Sometimes I like to talk about ideas that seem new and innovative (but then you see how many flaws there are and neither you or I have any idea on how to implement it), but give me a good home, some good food, and just be there for me and I could honestly care less about anything else. I could never become an activist or SJW because I'm much more likely to complain about small things in life rather than go on a protest about some humanitarian but impersonal cause.

To a true intellectual, air-type person I waste too much time on food, on connecting with family and friends, on just doing nothing and enjoying life rather than having lots of innovative ideas and studying something. Like, why would someone spend so much time reading and studying to the point where they start missing meals? First thing I'd tell you is eat first, worry about whatever later.

Last edited:

BaoSanniang

Hey thanks for viewing and responding to my post! :)

I can relate to your Cancer placement as it's my Ascendant. Having Cancer as your sun, how do you deal with your Aquarius venus? Any commitment or security issues? I have this placement too

I can understand you relating more to Cancer energies but in what way do you find Cap energy more, or equally potent? I looked at your chart and saw Cap in your Jupiter and Neptune. Granted there is more to consider, it is my understanding that feeling a strong presence of a certain sign would mean that in a natal chart, it appears in at least 3 or more placements. So how do you feel cap energy manifest for you?

I'm not an expert in chart reading, I'm still learning. From the looks of it though, your chart looks pretty balanced. Do you feel in life like your pretty much in control? For me, as an air dominant, I feel like I can identify what can be done, but I still feel like I'm on the sidelines.. if that makes sense I hope lol

Eh you're welcome and thanks for responding to me. I have Venus in Gemini like all second / third decan Aries, all Taureans, all Cancerians, and all first decan Leos born in 1996. I definitely had commitment issues in the past (and I am not proud of it), when I was a teenager. Many things contributed to it. I didn't know what I really needed in a woman, I was looking for ways to deal with all of the emotional turmoil and family issues, some of the girls I talked to were from foreign countries and I idealized the possibility of living abroad without actually looking into the culture and what it would mean. I tried hard to commit to my girlfriend at the time but I didn't know how to be assertive with this other girl who was into me, they were different kinds of girls and I saw good qualities in both. I tried hard to be loyal but I still committed an act of infidelity with the other girl and I was also chatting to girls online. I was too young, too naive, too troubled to actually be in a committed relationship though I really desired it.

I definitely have security issues, I really need to feel safe and protected. I like a strong but caring woman who looks after me, who really wants to be there for me. I admit I can be attracted even to the slightly dominating type. Now that I'm older and I've matured a bit I am actually a bit scared of entering a relationship because I still haven't gotten over myself and my two exes, I don't want another breakup and certainly not a divorce. It's been three years and I still ruminate over how poorly I handled things when I was a teenager. Sure, to many guys it's all in the past and you make mistakes when you're really young, but I feel it harder than most it seems.

I have trust issues as well. The second girl wanted to go live in the US and get acquainted with people of status, and the kind of life she told me she wanted was a life I knew would make me unsatisfied, but I was too troubled and in turmoil to have a mature conversation with her about it. I feel she could have adjusted and accommodated my fears and my feelings, but at the time I thought she seemed a bit dismissive which made me even more insecure. I'm not a very communicative person and I realize it's not a good thing. I'm still learning to be communicative and assert myself.

Sometimes when I'm driven by desperation and idealism I tend to go after unattainable / unavailable girls, knowing they won't really make me happy because what I really need is a girl who's attainable and consistent. I feel it's no joke when you're looking for someone to spend the rest of your life with, when I was younger I thought it was easy.

I feel I don't completely identify with Venus in Gemini. Deep down I do value, and desire loyalty and commitment more than anything else. I enjoy conversations but what I really need is a connection that's emotional, and to have shared values and likes / dislikes when it comes to the important things. I wonder whether my Venus in 6th house, in sextile to Saturn, and the ruler of my Gemini 7th house in Cancer makes my Venus function more as Venus in Cancer / Virgo / Capricorn rather than Gemini. I also disagree with descriptions about Venus in Gemini not being concerned at all with a partner's looks. Sure I don't have very strict standards when it comes to looks, but a few things I won't accept right off the bat are: 1. Plastic surgery, piercings 2. Women who are too fat / too skinny 3. Women who wear lots of makeup 4. Women who dye their hair into strange colors 5. Women who dress provocatively 6. Women who drink regularly / smoke / do drugs No matter how brilliant of a mind you have, I DON'T like these looks / behaviors in women. I can be a bit of a flirt (not because I am always looking for options, bit because I have a natural smoothness when it comes to relating to women and female company), but now I realize I need a clean start and start acting in accordance with my beliefs.

I'm also not a romantic person. I show love by doing things and suggesting / telling the woman to do things.

As for my Capricorn energy, I think I can be quite practical about certain things. I consider myself a fairly down-to-earth person most of the time, I prefer sticking to what I know in life rather than always feeling a need to explore the unknown. I can be quite pessimistic and borderline depressed at times, I have a tendency to be overly humble and unaware of my achievements. I tend to be hard on myself even when other people think I've done well. I generally have quite a conservative, earth-like attitude towards money, or rather Capricorn-like. I don't spend money on luxury items and what I deem as unnecessary / a blatant display of luxury. When I really commit to something I can be very determined and persistent. I have conservative tendencies and I can be deeply suspicious of new changes and developments in society such as technology and social attitudes. I usually never catch on to new trends. Overall my outlook on life and the enjoyment of life is quite serious and restrained, I think, and my mind isn't very open unless I really want to be open-minded. Sometimes I can sound a bit too much like that nagging fatherly / motherly figure telling someone I care about to not do this or that. At heart I'm not a risk taker.

I would not say I'm completely a hopeless romantic. I get very suspicious of big dreams, and though I love to talk about some ideas from time-to-time, I prefer sticking to what's known rather than following a new path. You won't find me backpacking around the world anytime soon, or dancing and partying all night long. I won't freely admit it to people, but I am turned on by women who are mature and have at least somewhat of an act together. I feel drawn to older people who can act as mentors and protectors to me while sharing good times together, and that's what I look for in a spouse. The older I am, the less I am attracted to youthful, lively people who might be fun to hang out with, but have nothing of substance to offer nor any real depth and consistency to them.

How Capricorn are these traits?

I do feel a bit of a conflict in the Cancer / Capricorn axis though. While Cancer's all about freely expressing emotions, I feel that the Capricorn / Saturn + difficult times growing up makes it a challenge for me to express how I feel even when I feel very deeply.

If you look at my chart you'll notice I don't have any natal or inner planets in aspect to the 3 outer planets (do you?), but then I have Sun-Saturn, Mercury-Saturn, Venus-Saturn and Jupiter-Saturn. Saturn aspects the rulers of both my 1st house and 7th house. I feel quite grounded in living life. It feels mundane and sometimes I imagine what my life would be like if the 3 outer planets had more influence over me, but then again I'd rather prefer stability and the tangible.

i also don't feel I resonate with many descriptions of Moon in Aquarius. Out of my inner planets only the Moon and Mars don't aspect Saturn (though if you use a slightly larger orb they might be sextile Saturn but usually Sextiles have an orb of 4-6 degrees I believe). Moon in Aquarius is detached and humanitarian. I am anything but detached and objective, and as much as I like to TALK about helping the world, I don't actually feel like doing anything about it because I care the most about my own life and my own relationships. Say there are two people. One devotes all his time saving lives in Africa while his own wife and kids are feeling the absence of him in their lives. Person B is a family man who has a general level of sympathy for the world's troubles but then he's most concerned, if not exclusively concerned about being there for his own family. I think Person B is the one that has priorities right. You can't rationalize and approach the world with a God's eye view, IMO. The building blocks of society are THE PEOPLE, not humanity (if you know what I mean). IMO happy families=happy world, and I can't see any other way of making the world a better place. If you want to make a difference, don't get involved with the Red Cross or (insert charity organization). Be that good wife / husband / friend / grandparent / son / daughter as much as you can, then if you have any spare time and resources left you can think about other things as long as they're not crazy.

What are your placements?

Last edited:

BaoSanniang

Hi

I have sun, mercury, venus in aquarius.

Im very creative and artistic. I have had several love relationships but I have never wanted to move together with anyone. Im quite independent and work as freelancer. I have dry sense of humor. I get along with almost anyone but its really hard to get to know me. I dont mind family traditions and im quite impractical my day to day affairs. My moon is in cancer and actually im very sensitive.

Can you describe the ways in which you're very independent? To start with an example, how do you feel on the inside when someone always wants to take care of you and tells you what you should do? (ex: you should eat now, you shouldn't stay out for too long, you should keep warm, you should get some rest, you should drink more water etc.)

My Sun / Moon is reversed compared to you. What I can say is I like to think I'm independent and original, but then I'm not really like that. I need to feel attached and I am more dull / conventional in how I actually live.

Last edited:

BaoSanniang

BaoSanniang

Well.. It feels nice when someone wants to take care. For ex. Someone says you should eat something or you should got more sleep. Usually I listen advices but still do what I want. So im quite stubborn. I like caring people who doesnt try to control me or turn my head. Security is also important. I feel secure when I have steady home environement and when I have not too heavy commitments ( like big house loan, marriage, full calender, child etc) I want to be free to change my mind.
I need much alone time.

I have some cancer qualities too. I enjoy spending time home and doesnt want to move often. I get attached to places.
My sun is 27° aquarius and moon 12° cancer. Venus 16°aquarius. Mercury 1° aquarius

Your sun is on the cusp with Pisces so I think that's where your artistic talent might be from. I'm a Cancer sun so I can totally relate to wanting to be at home. If left on my own I seldom go to faraway places. I like a really comfortable and stable home environment. Plus I have irritable bowel syndrome so moving somewhere new where I'm not familiar with the food and all that is a risk for me.

Sometimes I need alone time as well, but it's all for the purpose of becoming more emotionally balanced and in-tune so I can "re-engage" with the person who's close to me. Sometimes it's just for my own sake but it has more to do with withdrawing and finding a bit of peace rather than wanting alone time for its own sake. Even when I do spend some time alone I am usually eager to share what I was doing, unless I am tired or don't know how to put all of it into words (which in that case I'll save some parts for a later date).

When it comes to caring people, I admit I actually do like people who make decisions for me and tell me what to do because when left to my own devices a lot of times I am simply clueless. Even when they nag me and remind me to do things deep down I really appreciate it. I know I can get naggy and repetitive as well. Since I am very lazy I know that I need someone who can guide me through what needs to be done, and someone who encourages me to be more proactive.

You don't like kids? I for one love little kids, especially little girls. I really like squeezing their chubby cheeks. A lot of times I still feel like a big kid myself.

Also, do you ever get really caring and child-like when you are with your boyfriend? When I like someone I am very caring towards them and I want to do lots of things for them. I really don't mind doing the cooking and washing. I am also very child-like to see how she reacts. Are you like that?

Somna7H

Banned

I'm not open about my thoughts and opinions to others but I'm patient.
Yes, I don't like conflicts but I can't avoid it either.
I tried diplomacy but never able to to become a successful diplomat.
It mean I have Air Qualities. :bandit:
Thank you very much! :smile: