I want to try to give u a clear idea of your Soul Purpose in this Lifetime(for Free!)

FishNChips62

I think I can give u a clear idea of your Soul Purpose in this Lifetime(for Free!)

From my experience, a certain type of Chinese Astrology which uses Palaces and creates a chart by dividing a square/rectangle into equal-sized boxes--forgot the name lol is surprisingly accurate! Now, I have a program which does this sort of thing and it's Soul Purpose interpretation was really accurate for me and my friends! I can also use the Life Path number in numerology (a description from a special site I know: Certuspersonality.com) to kill off any other doubts in your mind about your purpose on this Earth; What it's meant you're supposed to do here. I can also use another website which uses Chinese Astrology to tell u some stuff about yourself that you might not have known before, I guess lol. The truth is that the descriptions in thie site were right-on for me and two friends of mine so my only assumption is to think they might be for you, too. I will also give you a very important meaning (possibly combined reading..not sure yet) of your north node and its house from Cafeastrology.

Ok so basically, Please let me know your

Birthdate
Accurate Birthtime
and Birthplace

If you want the following:
A clear synopsis of your soul purpose in this lifetime (I think what I will clear up for you is why your soul decided to reincarnate, what it is CRUCIAL that you learn and accomplish in this lifetime). Your Life Path number I think is on a similar wave, but it's more a description of what you CAN accomplish though don't really HAVE TO accomplish to be happy. Your soul purpose you must accomplish to be happy. You north nodes describe your soul purpose in terms of Astrology and the program I have describes it in terms of Chinese Astrology. But the cool thing about Chinese Astrology is that it's one straight paragraph (summary) and it tells you straight up what is probably already in your chart including your north node (but which might be a little hard to decipher.) Finally i will give you some interesting traits about your life and even your future according to Chinese Astrology (which has been true for me and 2 of my friends.)

Enjoy!

aLSO, Please let me know if you have or have had social anxiety disorder b/c I want to find out if this has anything to do with the 2 challenge in Numerology which is supposed to make us afraid of people =) :) Thanks!

Last edited:

moon_rizing

Re: I want to try to give u a clear idea of your Soul Purpose in this Lifetime(for Free!)

Hi there,

I suffer from anxiety disorder.....some days I feel like a regular person..other days i feel my heart pound in my chest and my head feels dizzy.

I have had this since 1999...I think when my saturn returned

My birthday is Feb. 6/71 at 3:04 pm scarborough, toronto, ontario canada.

my chart is attached.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    25.2 KB · Views: 33

L.C.

Re: I think I can give u a clear idea of your Soul Purpose in this Lifetime(for Free!)

Hey there, I've never had social anxiety, but here's my info. Just curious to see what you come up with:

May 4 1974, 1:27 PM, Hollywood CA

FishNChips62

moon_rizing said:
Hi there,

I suffer from anxiety disorder.....some days I feel like a regular person..other days i feel my heart pound in my chest and my head feels dizzy.

I have had this since 1999...I think when my saturn returned

My birthday is Feb. 6/71 at 3:04 pm scarborough, toronto, ontario canada.

my chart is attached.

Your report is here: http://downtown.vc/index.php?page=main&id=80f68713&name=moon_rizing_soulpurpose.doc

Please click on: http://downtown.vc/index.php?page=main&id=0a591c940d&action=delete

to delete it after you've saved it to your computer. Thanks!

Hope you enjoy the report!

P.S. You did not have a 2 challenge :( How sad. lol. It's cool, though. No hard feelings. Lol. Haha :) Too good for a 2 challenge, huh? Hmm...Why couldn't you have a 2 challenge blah lol I was sure this was the cause of social anxiety lol. Well not completely sure..at all. lol ..j/k but y'know ..it would've been fun if it was. =P

***When you have the time, could you read my post on SAD and try to see if some of the same reasons for my SAD might be yours as well? Thanks a mil! Here's the thread: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5998

Last edited:

FishNChips62

Re: I think I can give u a clear idea of your Soul Purpose in this Lifetime(for Free!

L.C. said:
Hey there, I've never had social anxiety, but here's my info. Just curious to see what you come up with:

May 4 1974, 1:27 PM, Hollywood CA

Your report is ready. Click here to get it:
http://downtown.vc/index.php?page=main&id=9e3f5715&name=LC_soulpurpose.doc

Please click here to delete it from the server after you've downloaded it to ur PC. Thanks

Hope you enjoy it!

Re: I want to try to give u a clear idea of your Soul Purpose in this Lifetime(for Free!)

I would love a report :)

27th February 1979
Liverpool, England.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor

Dain... thanx so much for offering your time to us...I would love to know my soul purpose in this incarnation..if you have time...yes I have suffered from anxiety related stuff...Here is my data:
lillyjgc
Born 26/09/1954
St Leonard's Sydney
NSW AUST
10:40 local time
(2 deg Cap on asc.)
Thanks. I have a friend who has a very difficult chart- he has socio phobic tendencies and DOES suffer from anxiety disorders...Would be happy to share that chart with you if helpful....Cheers, Lillyjgc

Lissa

Sounds interesting!

If you're not too busy:
March17 1991,2:40AM
Oeiras,Portugal

Thank you in advance:)

portiasmom

Would love to see what you come up with. I have intermittent social anxiety -- only when I feel insecure-paranoid. Other times I am the exact opposite!

November 19, 1950
7:05 a.m.
Syracuse, NY
76 w 09 43 n 03

Thanks for the generous offer:)

marie25

Hi, thanks so much for the offer, i'm curious too.
06 april 1981, bucharest romania, 19.30 pm

social phobia no, but i had panic attacks which culminated with agoraphobia between 2001-2005 (saturn in 12th, i guess)

thanks a lot in advance.

DainBramaged, thanks so much! :) I suffered from a minor social anxiety when I was younger, but I have more or less ovecome it.

Here's my birth info:
September 12, 1981
9:14 AM
Flint, MI

FishNChips62

Hi everyone :)
Thanks for all the requests. I will enjoy looking into all of these :D ..for sure

My birthday is tomorrow, though and today I've had a pretty busy day. So I'm just letting you guys know that AFTer tomorrow I'll be able to do everything (the rest) LOL.

Take care!

-Mabel

I will too love to have a report.
My data is
DOB 6th Feb. 1963
Rawalpindi, Pakistan
73e04, 33n36
Birth time 12:10 pm
Can I also ask the report for a friend.
Thanks.

Last edited:

weee11

hey thanks!
well i have some problems with practicality.. and attention.. i lose things easily (lost two cellphones in two weeks)
hmm well lets see what this thing have to say

17/11/89 00:10am
rehovot, israel

Lissa

Hi DainBramaged,

Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday:)

Cheers,
Lissa

Happy birthday DainBramaged.
Many happy returns of the day.
Samee

oonah

hey DainBramaged,

happy birthday, love your nickname :D

not sure yet if i believe in the reincarnation of souls, but i believe in knowledge, so if you have time i would love to read a rapport.

12 oct. 1978
22.10 local time
Bilzen, Belgium

greetz,

oonah

L.C.

Re: I think I can give u a clear idea of your Soul Purpose in this Lifetime(for Free!

DainBramaged said:
Your report is ready. Click here to get it:

Please click here to delete it from the server after you've downloaded it to ur PC. Thanks

Hope you enjoy it!

Incredible! Eerily accurate. In fact, I snooped around that site a bit more, and it's fantastic! A bit confusing with remembering what all the abbreviations mean, but overall it's fascinating.

Thanks so much for posting this for me! I'll be sure to explore your site so more. Is this all your own work?

FishNChips62

Heavens! no,no,no,no--omg no, i'm only 18 lol. I only wish to spread that site so that other ppl may use it to their advnatage as i have done. That thing that describes the things the universe is trying to teach you at this moment in your life and probably the struggles and imbalances of energy you are flip-flopping through.. all are really helpful and let you know that you weren't crazy after all. LOL. And that there was something you were doing wrong and should've been doing instead all along :D :D. Let me tell you..:that site is the work of a great..GREAT person (one with, it seems, probably all the unkown questions answered in the universe). Whoever he/she is, he/she deserves some acknowledgement,.........and definitely more people visiting his/her site. It really is wonderful :) Mostly we have numerology to thank, though. He just took it and made something practical of it. And best of all, tho, it's not some stupid prgram you have to either download or worse..pay for. It's all free, and it's great. You all should have a looksie ;] http://certuspersonality.com

Last edited:

Draco

Great link. I can titillate myself for hours with this, I feel like a kid in a sweet-shop. :rolleyes: