Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Uranus in Aries trigger???

Awakened_Pisces

Japan's time zone is +9 HRS, that is to say, she's nine hours ahead of us.

Right now, it's 9:00 A.M in my home town of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. If you add +9 to that, it's 18:00 or 5:00 P.M in Japan, konbonwa :D

So 5+ 9=14.00 and in this case 5:46 A.M is universally the same time as 2:46 P.M

I'm not willing to change the time, since this takes the Moon out of ALGOL. That placement, and her aspects to the Sun-Uranus-Neptune are very powerful.

tikana

do some research on geology before saying posting non-sense

First of all....

There are FOUR tectonic plates under Japan.
  • The North American Plate
  • The Eurasian Plate
  • The Philippine Sea Plate, and
  • The Pacific Plate.
Diag.gif

Phillipine and Pacific Plates slowly moving north west towards Japan. As they move, they slip under Eurasian and North American plate. One one plate slips underneath the other it is called SUBDUCTIOn

Italy has only 2 plates. European and African. African plates slips under European. Vesivius is on top on African tectonic plate. Italy does not have 4 plates to deal with! You cannot compare Italian with Japanese geology, two different animals.

CAYCE? stop this sensationalism!!!!! Japan ALWAYS had quakes, tsunamis and volcanos eruping BECAUSE OF JAPAN'S VOLATILE LOCATION NOT BECAUSE OF CAYCE SAID SO. TSUNAMIS occur after there is a massive earthquake in the ocean. The water gets displaced and distubed .. the shallow waters receeds collided with bigger heavier waters and slams into the land in wave pattern it is often global.
look at how many countries were effected by 2004 earthquake and tsunami.. because THE EARTQUAKE occured in the ocean deep enough to stir the waters
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/12/1227_041226_tsunami.html

It is geological ... not because of someone's predictions.

New Years day 1703 - Japan is hit with a ghost tsunami - no earthquake nothing .. Tsunami came. There are written records of that event. A few hours earlier Cascadia earthquake (CURRENTLY WASHINGTON/OREGON AREA) occured which triggerd a Ghost Tsunami.

June 15, 1896 - Honshu, Japan look it up
7.2 quake - 22,000 people died - earthquake and tsunami

There is enough written records of tsunamis, earthquake, and volcanos eruping since 12th century.

THIS QUAKE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WARS! and it is not wake up call to anything..

sometimes i read through the rants and nonsense i feel like i am living through grandma's superstition era...

stating facts as usual
T

Sorry if this is unrelated but I thought I'd throw out that if you look to other prophecies you may be able to put it all together and take a stab at it better. Has anyone heard of Edgar Cayce? Just put his name on amazon or if you go to your local library there should be a book on him. He was basically an American prophet.

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/cayce11.html

(Excerpt from above link)

There is a possibility of a World War III

Cayce foresaw the possibility of a third world war. He spoke of strife arising near the Davis Straits, and in Libya, and in Egypt, in Ankara, and in Syria; through the straits around those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf.

Given the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the tensions in the Middle East right now, such a war could certainly be a possibility.

(and more...)

Volcanic activity will proceed major earthquakes

"If there are greater activities in [the volcanoes] Vesuvius or Pelee, then the southern coast of California and the areas between Salt Lake and the southern portions of Nevada, we may expect, within the three months following same, inundation by the earthquakes. But these are to be more in the Southern than the Northern Hemisphere." -Edgar Cayce

Basically I'm saying astrologers should use prophecies, specific prophecies as they can so as to find a way to predict. I wish I had that knowledge, so far I am still learning :cool:

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research32.html

Also I just want to say that prayer and good will amongst mankind can avert disasters and wars, of course.

Last edited:

Mark

It is true that events happen because of their antecedents and not because of predictions, but that has no bearing on the predictions nor the events. Cayce had a crazy accurate track record (which I have examined personally) and his phrasing was: "the greater portion of Japan must go into the sea." Of course, a prediction isn't going to cause anything by itself, but I am also familiar with geology. The crust underneath Japan is only 10-20 miles thick (thinner than most continental crust) and it is located at the intersection of four tectonic plates. It seems to me that this is EXACTLY the place where we don't want a white-hot, uncontrolled nuclear reactor core melting through the crust, cracking it on the way down. As far as I'm aware, the nuclear disaster in Japan is still unsettled and that tells me that there is no way they can shut it down. If they could, they would have done it already. At this point, they're praying that they can keep the reaction contained until it simply runs out of fuel, which is not likely. Regardless of Cayce's predictions, Japan is in one hell of a fix right now and there is no human way of telling exactly what will happen if they lose containment of the reactor. Quite simply, we've never seen a real nuclear melt-down. This may be a first for all of us.

tikana

Quite simply, we've never seen a real nuclear melt-down. This may be a first for all of us.

REALLY????? chernobyl reactor 4 was a full blown meltdown

the Lucens reactor, Switzerland, in 1969 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucens_reactor

Soviet nuclear submarines experienced nuclear meltdowns
K-27, K-140, and K-431.

A fatal core meltdown at SL-1, an experimental U.S. military reactor in Idaho.

Last edited:

Munch

as tikana has pointed out, there is a good deal of firm historical (in astrological history) data supporting the closer affinity of neptune with earthquakes than uranus: The great modernist pioneer, charles carter, from his investigations, came to accord neptune much more prominence with earthquakes, over uranus.

For me, i consider the "earthquake affinitive" trinity as neptune, uranus and saturn...

Tikana's analysis of the japan natal in relation to the march 11th triggering possibilities is excellent. I have looked at the sendai event chart on a related thread; further investigation of the matter has now led me to the conclusion that the july 11, 2010 total solar eclipse, is at the root of not only march 11th, 2011, but also connected with the earlier new zealand quake, the uprisings in the middle east, and other siesmic related phenomena occuring over the time period starting a few months after that total solar eclipse: Perhaps-if any members are interested-i'll post the reasons behind this hypothesis in the near future.

yes please!

Rushwing

I'm doing statistical analysis right now using a list of historical quakes from ancient times to present and I will post my findings.
I grew up in California, as well as currently live in Oregon so I am very serious about this and I'm not going to pretend I know the answer, I'm just going to post a hypothesis, a data set, and results.

Stay tuned!

I'm not party to arguments with no data to back them up. : D Plus I genuinely WANT TO SEE FOR MYSELF.

I will be sure to make my results reproducible too, to anyone who would like to see for themselves or conduct the EXACT SAME analysis with the EXACT SAME data set which I obtained from wikipedia's list of historical earthquakes. :ninja:

Anyone else want to join me and share their results from this list of earthquakes?

I'm starting with AD though, my program won't let me do BC. ; (

dr. farr

Munch:
I have touched on certain aspects of my hypothesis earlier in this thread; also somewhat more in my post to the thread "The 4th US Front-Libya", in the Country and Places Forum; will post more, soon.

Rushwing:
Thanks for making this effort! May I suggest checking any Total Solar Eclipses prior to the quakes, or Partial Solar Eclipses activating (by conjunction or square or opposition BY SIGN) to any previous Total Solar Eclipses prior to the quakes.
(For example, the Total Solar Eclipse of July 11, 2010, fell in Cancer, and the Partial Solar Eclipse of January, 2011 fell in Capricorn, sign opposition to the place of the prior July, 2010, Total Solar Eclipse, and thus an "activator" for the previous Total Solar Eclipse)

Rushwing

This is the tool I am using right now. I highly highly recommend this for those of us who are visual it is absolutely stunning in its beauty and simplicity it is a flash viewer of the solar system from above and you can set it to any date after BC.

I am not checking eclipses yet, it depends on the findings I get after I check the exact dates. HOWEVER, I do theorize eclipses might have something to do with the LOCATION of the disaster.

A few things of note so far anyone who wants to be amazed, please check the dates using the flash program above.

THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. . .

A) Mar 23 893 AD with two major earthquakes that year (another in Dec)
B)Oct 11, 1138 AD with over 200,000 deaths!
C)Feb 4 1169 AD magnitude 10!
the planetary conjunctions like a straight line across the solar system! All three earthquakes also occurred on a new moon!!

In 893 AD, two massive earthquakes occured, Mar 23rd on the new moon in Aries with AMAZING planetary alignment along Aries/Libra, and Dec 22 with moon waxing to full in taurus. Dr. Farr, if you want to see about eclipses that year do tell if you notice a relation to Armenia and Iran where the earthquakes happened. . .I want to research this year BADLY!
NEW THREAD STARTING FOR 893 A.D!!!! 2012 doomsdayers got NOTHING on March 23rd 893!!!!!

The source for earthquake dates I am using is from wikipedia.

I am already finding amazing conjunctions during earthquakes - continuing right now with my research. . . : D : D

Anyone else is free to join me : D : D

Last edited:

Rushwing

Starting a new thread now, for those who are interested. . . I'm going to call it EARTHQUAKES in HISTORY anyone who wishes to continue with findings/theories and research..

I know it is a location issue, but this thread was starting to focus more on the prediction aspect, so I hope people don't mind if I put it in the general mundane astrology section.

Before this is complete, I am finding interesting data between historical dates of new moons and MAJOR planetary lines in the solar system causing HUGE disasters spanning the WHOLE YEAR. . .

As well as uranus or saturn in aries having somewhat of a factor. . . I am now wondering if the libra/aries line of planetary conjunction/opposition is something that causes earthquakes in our solar system.

Research is not completed and I will post findings when I am done.

LOVE and GOODNIGHT. (I encourage people to re-post some of their long comments in the new thread so we can continue this discussion.)

Last edited:

dr. farr

There was a (partial) Solar Eclipse on December 12, 893 AD: it fell in Sagittarius, and according to Al-Biruni Sagittarius is affinitive to Persia and "the borders of the sea of Armenia" (see his "Book of Instruction in the Elements of the Art of Astrology", 1058 AD)
A Total Eclipse had occured in February, 892 AD (in Aquarius, which according to many older authors, speciically indicates earthquakes-note that the July 11, 2010 Total Solar Eclipse, falling in the sign of Cancer, fell in the Aquarius decan-Manilius decan-and the Aquarius duodenary-sign 1/12th- of Cancer) , and the above December 12, 893 partial Solar was one of 5 such, which followed the Total Solar of 892...

Last edited:

Mark

tikana: The remains of Atlantis are where they have been for thousands of years. If you haven't seen them, that can only be because you've never taken the time to look for them yourself. If you want hints, then start around the Azores, Bermuda, and Bimini. Cultural artifacts can be found in the Pyrenees, Egypt, and the Yucatan.

Further, no nuclear reactor in history has ever suffered a full meltdown. A "full meltdown" is what often gets called "China syndrome." All reactors, even those partially failing and losing containment, have been successfully shut down until now. We have never seen the worst case scenario actually happen, which is a run-away reaction that overwhelms any and all containment (including the Earth's crust). Plenty of physicists and news anchors have been talking about this lately.

Anyway, geologically speaking, Japan is the last place you would want to see this full meltdown happen. The best case conclusion for such an event would be to see the Earth completely swallow the core and we never see it again. Even in that best case, there may be unpredictable effects on the cluster of tectonic plates beneath and around Japan. There is just no telling what would happen if the reactor accelerates uncontrollably. Let's also keep in mind that the reactors in question are 40+ years old. Controlled fission technology had only existed for about 20 to 30 years (depending on how you measure) when they were built. There are no magical fail-safes that will kick in and save the day. All fail-safes have already failed.

tikana

MARK

Cayce said if you actually read it in carefully that it will rise again and he did say the year.. year came - nothing came afloat.. lol yea yeah .. sure, Bimini stones.. of course .. go there and take a look at the structure of the stone... it does look like stepping stones but NO LUCK, SHERLOCK! if you start bringing up Bimini .. Atlantis could be in JAPAN because as it may sound a shock to you but their rocks under the ocean water which HAS Been photographed research and etc DOES look like a building under water. Azores islands - heheheh dont make me laugh ...
If Azores islands WERE Atlantis WHY isnt POrtugese tales DO NOT have ATLANTIS mentioned?

here is entire history of Portugal .. WHERE DO YOU SEEE a hint of Atlantis? Ohh Fensi is from PORTUGAL .. ask her..
http://www.offbeattravel.com/tji-ruins-portugal.html

http://www.hasslberger.com/terceira/images/yonaguni.jpg
see this? this is Bimini Road

now

http://theunexplainedmysteries.com/Images/underwater_pyramid.jpg
this is JAPAN!

Do yourself a favor grab a book called Fingerprints of the Gods you might learn a thing or two

REACTOR 4 WAS FULL BLOWN MELTDOWN -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv3a4LXi_qc watch the whole series that is pretyt much how all went down. THE CORE OF THE REACTOR was seen from the helicopter. It is in the clip somewhere. watch it

CHINA SYNDROME is a movie NOT A REALITY! HAHAHA stop watching Hollywood madness.. tell me something do you also believe that we have a volcano underneath us in LA too?

"The China Syndrome is a term that describes a fictitious result of a severe nuclear meltdown in which molten reactor core components penetrate their containment vessel and building. However the term is misleading, since molten material from such an event could not melt through the crust of the Earth and reach China.[1][2]"
WIkipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_Syndrome

READ!!!! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to happen!!!!!!

just because hollywood imagines something, dont take it too literal.
Now i know how Hollywood makes money off Gullible people. heheehe

T

Mark

tikana: I'll give you more information and continue correcting you when you learn to have a conversation without insulting the opposition. If you don't want to learn, then I have no business with you.

Rushwing: I'm also interested to see the results of your information culling. Please do keep us updated as you find appropriate.

tikana

No thanks .. not interested...

you are not listing your valid resources that are backed by science.. posting random stuff from Cayce whoever else is not valid

bring science.. then argue

au revoir

tikana

There was a (partial) Solar Eclipse on December 12, 893 AD: it fell in Sagittarius, and according to Al-Biruni Sagittarius is affinitive to Persia and "the borders of the sea of Armenia" (see his "Book of Instruction in the Elements of the Art of Astrology", 1058 AD)
A Total Eclipse had occured in February, 892 AD (in Aquarius, which according to many older authors, speciically indicates earthquakes-note that the July 11, 2010 Total Solar Eclipse, falling in the sign of Cancer, fell in the Aquarius decan-Manilius decan-and the Aquarius duodenary-sign 1/12th- of Cancer) , and the above December 12, 893 partial Solar was one of 5 such, which followed the Total Solar of 892...

Armenia has no sea

they have a lake

i know Armenian kingdom stretched from black sea to caspian + mediteranian sea at one point

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...x-Maps_of_the_Armenian_Empire_of_Tigranes.gif

i bet the answer is locational charts w/transits

but it doesnt answer the vital question, location of the quake longitude and latitude. in another words, how does astrology play out in nailing the exact point of the shaking.

Last edited:

Awakened_Pisces

We might never know that, for they are plates after all. While we'll focus on countries, towns, cities, etc. Who wants to know the exact location of an earth plate that can potentially create an Earthquake?

It's Human Nature to try and wanna put things on the back burner and not have to recall those particular incidents or the people/things involved. I believe we Astrologers are just going to have to do the best with what we have. And we have the universe at our side, so that's a pretty big friend and astrological weapon to have :)

tikana

AP

yes of course

all plates have cracks and there are multilayered.

There has to be a logical foretelling through astrlogy ... If horary works on humans, why cant transits work for cities and disasters?

looking at event chart, all fine and dandy but foretelling that is the goal

T

dr. farr

The "sea of Armenia" which ancients like Al-Biruni referred to , is now known as the Caspian Sea, -I had corrected about present day Armenia earlier-wonder what happened to my correction? But in ancient times it did border the Caspian.

I do believe that transits and Eclipses are the keys to accurate mundane predictive work.

Last edited: