Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.

Unread 12-11-2006, 10:18 AM

Wisdom teeth operation

Finally got official details of the operation through a receipt. This really shows the accuracy of astrology.

Operation went from 14:46 to 15:23, I can't believe it was 37 minutes long, so short!!

Interesting to see the detrimented saturn in leo opposed mars in sco in 8th - now hows that for an operation! Also see how NN is in Pisces (plus wide saturn opp neptune) - going under a general anaesthetic plus moon in aries and asc - again, ruled by mars and operation. Also rulers of 5th (where the teeth are) plus 6th (health) are both in sco/8th. Operation went really well - jupiter in the 8th house stellium. I suppose also chiron sextiling jupiter and sun means good healing too, which has occurred.

The asc is completely conj my natal asc!

Last edited by 23; 12-11-2006 at 10:22 AM.
Unread 12-11-2006, 10:54 AM

Re: Wisdom teeth operation

Great synchronicity from which to learn, 23!
It's also good to see how an aspect between Saturn and Pluto and their corresponding houses/rulerships gets to the roots of a problem and CAN have its positive side.

F.
Unread 12-11-2006, 11:09 AM

Re: Wisdom teeth operation

So true F! Getting to the root of the problem was definitely the mood of it. I got it sorted out within 3 weeks.

I think also the altnerative meaning to jupiter is the positive meaning of "wounding" with its association to chiron, mars and sun in the chart.

Tags
operation, teeth, wisdom