Lost for Will to Live

Astrologer50: Bless you, dahlink...I know I'm characterizing myself as a doofus and all, but I'm really not quite *that* slow... :D Did all those things correctly and, as I explained, the issue is that after some seriously extensive effort, I can't find a file-extension name, in any Save File dialog bux, that produces a saved image that's then re-accessible, nor uploadable here... Not so simples... :andy::pouty::smile:

when you are looking at your chart on astro and right mouse click, it *should* want to save picture as, 'pictures' folder. If it doesn't then try clicking on pictures foldder and/or try putting .gif or .jpeg after the file name.

Right on about Saturn in Saggi, I have this to but in 11th wide orb conj MC. My old astrol teacher had this and she thought it was probably one of the best places to have it :kissing: I took up astrology when T Jupiter was going through my 9th.... she hated teaching me (bless) as i was like a sponge and couldn't get enough info out of her fast enough. She answered one question and I came back to two more... I have taught astrology in Adult Educ and would have loved a student who 'really' wanted to learn stuff....

Best of luck to you

Caro

Sf

this is what i hear about the US time and time again. it is worrying. However I do not know the system.

its does appear to be less cynical here. ie you can ring helplines confidentially and not get details taken down etc. I think sometimes you do just need to vent.

I know what you mean about some online communities. I was fortunate that I met some people I was able to connect with but it can be tough ie you have your own baggage and if you are a caring type it is easy to get dragged in. I found myself being very discerning. I guess you would use you scorpio skills to work that out.

good news re your cunning plan.(CT scan) I like your style and hope it pays off!!!

for me also - just connecting with nature - a walk in the park, by the sea was good enough to make me realise there is beauty in life. The earth is millions of years old and we are here for a reason - what ever that is!

good luck.

Shadowflash

Hi again, Astrologer50; yes, I can imagine how a Saggy Saturn in the 11th could operate that way... ;) And I realize it's easy to lose track of what all's been said in a longer thread; thank you again, but I've been through all conceivable variations of the saving process that my computer offers, and none will upload as a "valid" file... Oy. ;)

Yes, Caro, connecting w/nature is powerfully therapeutic; how nice that you have the sea nearby!

And yeah, like I said, you don't want to get me started on the wealth-care system of the U.S.... LOL IMHO, it's not so much that the powers-that-be are cynical, but rather that enormous and hidden corporate entities that exist at the very "top" of ownership strata pretty much call the shots on everything...and to say that they aren't particularly inclined in a *humanitarian* direction would be to understate the situation spectacularly. ;->

And...okay, I'm confused; Why was this thread moved, may I ask? There's been some very kind offerings here other than astrological feedback, that's true -- but my purpose in starting the thread was to *ask FOR* astrological feedback on my situation, so...I'm not getting why this was moved. Can a moderator help me understand? Thanks in advance.

Shadowflash

Wow... Thought I'd asked an entirely appropriate question and I don't even get the courtesy of a reply... What prompted my starting the thread was a pretty desperate-feeling need for *astrological input* on my chart, to find the positives within this maelstrom I'm in...and as I said above, yes, some offered non-astrological support, but why should that get my thread moved when what I'm really seeking IS astrological input??? Not being able to upload my correct chart made it less likely I'd get many responses; now this thread being recategorized as "non-astrological chat" pretty much guarantees that.

Ah well. Outta here now for good. Thanks again for those who offered support of any kind, and for those of you who do so, I wish you beautiful, love-filled holiday celebrations.

All my best to all of you!
Love, S.

Shadowflash

And...er...to clarify: I meant I didn't receive the courtesy of a Reply from a *moderator,* regarding my question as to why my thread was moved...

Caro

SF

I guess people are busy with the feastive season.

why not resurrect one of your old posts by replying to ie one that has the chart attached.

you can search from your profile all the posts you have created.

or cut and paste that link into this thread.

hope that helps.

good day to you.

Shadowflash

Thanks Caro, and you're right, of course they are. Apologies to anyone for whom I came across snarky, guess I was feeling that way and just didn't censor it flying out my mouth, in the moment. Not something I do often.

And I know better: That however things may appear or feel, whatever's happening always has many perfect reasons for being what it is.

So a better way of signing off would be, I'm off to refocus inward even moreso, since I hear that's where any answers always lie. That's what I find myself offering in counsel to others, anyway, especially when I can feel their own truths of guidance alive within them waiting to be accessed. Hopefully that'll be the case for me too. And then it seems there are times when the key lesson involves simply *being with* not knowing...often around unknowns that feel unbearable. Time will tell.

At any rate, Infinite Love/Creator rules within all, and all is well.

Ciao dahlinks, and thanks again to everyone for their input...

Caro

or PM one of the moderators

you are not the only one who is 'jaded' with this site!

sometimes it is good to admit it is rubbish, its inauthentic to always be on a high. IMO>

good luck to you.