Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

blacksun?

Savannah... things went down there. Ended up with a bruised face at a black baptist church, only legitimate Christian service Ive witnessed - the pastor pounded my hardened heart to mush, or back from stone at least, rivers of tears... I didnt even need to convert, just to see a real man of the cloth, a real representative of Jesus, I still well up. What a badass. Jesus too, but I mean that pastor. He sent me on my way west.

blacksun?

Ive had that a lot. Ive exposed my soul with self-correcting.

Feel i need to add a note: Im okay with mocking the orange monster - what ive been called so often - as my side won and winners need to always be tough on themselves. But Ill clarify that Id take a bullet for Trump. Just a matter of knights honour, seeing through a commitment.

david starling

Ive had that a lot. Ive exposed my soul with self-correcting.

Feel i need to add a note: Im okay with mocking the orange monster - what ive been called so often - as my side won and winners need to always be tough on themselves. But Ill clarify that Id take a bullet for Trump. Just a matter of knights honour, seeing through a commitment.

Nyah nyah, Hillary won the Popular Vote! :lol: By nearly 3 million! And, a couple million more if so many hadn't stayed home, thinking there was no way she could lose.

blacksun?

Nyah nyah, Hillary won the Popular Vote! :lol: By nearly 3 million! And, a couple million more if so many hadn't stayed home, thinking there was no way she could lose.

So did Hitler.
Mob-rule through newspapers.
The US is built to prevent that and to give every community a voice.

Ha - ha

(;

blacksun?

Politics is tricky on the innocent.
My Viennese girlfriends grandpa shook Hitlers hand when he was little.

Who can know what politicians really are, if they listen to a word they say? No one.

Dont listen to any speeches or interviews. Go deep and research Actions. Actions, actions, actions.

There you see why Hellery didnt win.

blacksun?

One of those things. After I spoke so compromisingly of myself and my allegiemce to Trump yesterday, everything went haywire, awry, kaput, electricity shut off, internet is still blocked, my nervous system was tilted - I had to go to bed. Waking up I realized Jupiter was correcting me. I fought for Trump in Jupiters name. Where Trump endures mockery, Jupiter does not.

Heres my thinking in the period up to the election.

http://beforethelight.forumotion.com/t709-the-analytic-impossibility-of-globalism-until-value-ontology-is-implemented-as-all-law

Note -- I dont claim everyones Jupiter. I just say I was under my Taurean Jupiters influence entirely during the election.

Last edited:

david starling

Actually, the system we have now IS based on the Popular-vote in each State. The problem is, it DOESN'T give each community a voice, because of the winner-takes-all Electoral system. For example, in California, about a third of the voters, mostly in the rural areas, voted for Trump. But ALL of California's Electoral-votes went to Hillary, so they were effectively disenfranchised. The system needs to be reformed, so that it's PERCENTAGE of Popular-vote. Then, those Trump supporters would have garnered a third of their State's Electoral votes, instead of none. It's currently an unfair system, but it favors the Republicans, so they're not for changing it.
In some States, nearly half of the voters were disenfranchised, when it came to the Presidency.

Last edited:

sadge

Politics is tricky on the innocent.
My Viennese girlfriends grandpa shook Hitlers hand when he was little.

Who can know what politicians really are, if they listen to a word they say? No one.

Dont listen to any speeches or interviews. Go deep and research Actions. Actions, actions, actions.

That is exactly my point. Politicians are PUPPETS. All of them.

sadge

One of those things. After I spoke so compromisingly of myself and my allegiemce to Trump yesterday, everything went haywire, awry, kaput, electricity shut off, internet is still blocked, my nervous system was tilted - I had to go to bed. Waking up I realized Jupiter was correcting me. I fought for Trump in Jupiters name. Where Trump endures mockery, Jupiter does not.

Heres my thinking in the period up to the election.

http://beforethelight.forumotion.co...ntil-value-ontology-is-implemented-as-all-law

Note -- I dont claim everyones Jupiter. I just say I was under my Taurean Jupiters influence entirely during the election.

Black..... it's okay to disagree. That's they only way to embrace a form of loving anarchy (what David keeps promising). If you want to love Trump, then by all means, love the mofo. No need to let your system short circuit. Given that you don't want conformity like Hitler's attempt at social engineering, then you should equally embrace my counter opinion that is not impressed by Trump in the same way. I don't care who you want to bang in politics.

This reminds me of an experience with a guy I know and how our families were so different at the dinner table growing up. He would tell me that his family would sit SILENTLY at dinner and just eat. If the kids starting acting up, then his dad would pound on the dinner table with his fist for everyone to be quiet again. I was so stunned to hear this. My family was the opposite -- we were a complete zoo at the dinner table, with random friends stopping by to join us, etc. Everyone would be talking. And there was almost always a disagreement at some point about politics, religion, or something else that you're not supposed to discuss at dinner. And going out to eat was another point of different between us. When his extended family would get together for dinner at a restaurant, everyone would quietly pay for their own part of the tab. My family, on the other hand, would usually end the night with the adults arguing over who got to pay the tab -- they all wanted to be the one who got to treat everyone else. I have to say, the first time I met his side of the family, and saw how quiet it was at dinner, I got a little creeped out.

blacksun?

I like both of you way too much to let politics take this thread further south.
I admire the restraint you both show.

Whats done is done, anyway. David - Ive said all I wish to say on HRC. I do not want to bring more of that in here, freedom notwithstanding - theres nothing we could get out of it.

So yesterday was a pretty horrible night, as it turns out.

For fans of Tom Petty, I recommend the documentary series "The Defiant Ones" which has a lot of nice footage of him.

David: 2 years ago, right before I came to Montreal, I had a pretty dangerous conversation about Satan, the Devil, Jupiter and Saturn.
Im not sure if I stand by all this now, but I think you might enjoy reading it. Be forewarned, its pretty out there.

http://beforethelight.forumotion.com/t580-saturn-as-the-ontic-devil-jupiter-as-excessive-satan

Last edited:

blacksun?

Politics does fool politicians, and they can not help acquiring puppet-like qualities, especially if they grow powerful.

Political power = "strings".
That works both ways and usually the politician is on the receiving end.

This is all true. It is within this context that I judge politicians - puppets for whom?

I hope this may count as an open ending of this byway - to agree that politics is in any case not a terrain of intellectual, spiritual, philosophical or artistic exaltation - it is dire necessity and dire futility somehow intertwined.

Politics isn't good. Thats a fact. It never has been anything but a snakepit. "Mutual self-interest" is the best outcome, and it doesn't usually occur.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Lol. Well I need to restrain, though. For my own sake. HRCs rise to power is with some distance the bleakest story Ive seen play out in my life and my heart gets crushed each time I tell a part of it.

So how do you guys think Jupiter in Scorpio will impact national or international politics?

This could go in any direction. It doesn't have to technical or specific. I'm feeling more artsy today. :)

Ive looked back to last time it entered, and what happened then in the Netherlands was quite basically an opening up of the public discourse and consciousness to the darker facts of life - an increased honesty. I thrived in it, I got a provocative program about religion on tv.

That program was kicking up so much dust that we got offered to start a political party. Foolishly and helplessly, I let myself be talked out of it by my family, who were terrified of what I might do to the political system.

Then, two year later some other program did it, but had no content. Biggest regret of my professional life.

Last edited:

blacksun?

David -- has it always been easy for you to speak up?

Black -- is it easier for you to speak up today than it was when you were a kid
No, much harder.

I was a very happy kid, and my parents loved listening to me.
The repression started when my sister had decided I am a loser, and crazy, and can't be allowed to speak, or basically she will jump out the window. She has increasingly been mentally ill, turned grey since (in her late 20s) since she got involved in a relationship with an actual sociopath. Seeing her unravel has been a great sorrow. Only this year my family have started to address her insanity, which has made her sickly cruel to everyone that loves her.

I would like to hear both of your thoughts on this, as it's interesting how our childhood experiences shapes our means of communication. Black already shared some deeply sensitive experiences that would be hurtful of anyone to experience
It was the "inlaws" - but just my sisters spouse - who through dangling my sister in front of us and deciding who she could speak to (literally, she determines when and what my sister is allowed to speak) set my parents, who were terrified by my sisters suicide threats, to shut me up.

My mother has since recently began to realize how disgusting it all has been, and now is reading her early diary entries in which she identifies that spouse as thoroughly unsavory - after which she felt guilty and did her best to love her, which made her victim of permanent abuse I had to witness and could not stop because of this manipulation scheme.

I now speak out knowing I may be banished, beat up or even killed for it at any moment. Indeed it does constantly result in expulsion and death threats and such things, but its all better than silently seeing your family destroyed.

blacksun?

The whole family was elated when my sister had found what we thought was love. I was witness at her wedding. I "gave her away" to a creature from the abyss. It took some years for me to admit to the fact that I didn't like being shut up or laughed from the table when I was telling a story, as I believed the people who made me feel I was being unfair to that creature who could give my sister happiness. But she didn't give happiness, she just consumed her.

I don't know if it can be made right. Its been a long time of decay.

david starling

But the system is even worse than that. Despite the massive size of our country, and the diversity of our people, the fact is that only a very small fraction of the country actually gets to choose our president. Today, it's down to just a handful of "swing" states. The number of swing states have continued to shrink over the decades. For example, back in the '70s, many of the big states were part of the group of swing states, including California and New York. You really never knew what was going to happen because at least half of the states in the US were determined by less than 5 percentage points. So the politicians always campaigned HARD in all of these states, definitely covering more states than they do today, to cover more of our national base. But it's different today. Now we only have a few states that actually get to choose our next president, hence, they have an inordinate amount of power in shaping the presidential discourse. (Even a 5-year-old who watched even a few minutes of the last couple of elections will certainly know of "Ohio" and "Florida" by now.) That's why these candidates selectively choose where they will focus their campaign efforts, especially toward the end of the campaign trail.

The hidden layers in our social and political structure that shapes our destiny go on and on and on and on....

The only reason there are swing-States is the winner-take-all Electoral system. Florida for example, wouldn't be able to dump all its votes in one candidate's column, if it were a % of the total Popular tally. Problem is, each individual State would have to change it, and since the red States like it the way it is, the blue States can't change it on their own without losing ground. The way it is now, millions of voters are disenfranchised. It's in the "whattayougonnado?" category.