Saturn, Uranus & Neptune in Second House

7401Rizey

Does anyone else have this type of placement? I've read many descriptions on having these planets in these houses, but is there a bigger meaning towards this? I wanna know if anyone has these placements in their chart or if anyone can interpret what that means.

Last edited:

sworm09

Well the second house is all about how you support yourself. It represents money and finances.

Planets in that house will represent and say something about your money and finances.

Starting with Saturn. What is Saturn? Restriction, impediment, roadblocks.

So what does that say about your money? It's restricted, your finances are impeded. There are roadblocks in earning money. Depending on Saturn's dignity, this could range anywhere form poverty to working your butt off toward wealth.

Next Uranus? What is Uranus? It's individuality, the idea of individual liberty and originality.

That means that your money is individualistic. Huh? Yeah, it sounds weird because Uranus doesn't really relate more to mundane things. I'd guess that Uranus in the 2nd would show an individualistic financial nature; you do what you want with your money and you don't want it to be any other way.

How about Neptune? Neptune shows those things that are confusing, or vague and hard to grasp.

This means that your finances are hard to get a hold of, confusing to manage, and perhaps very difficult to manage all together.

Combing all three (without taking into consideration the rest of your chart), money is an issue for you. It's hard to get, and when you get it you tend to refuse to allow others to help you manage it, despite the fact that you're no good at managing it yourself.

But this depends on what the rest of the chart says.

greybeard

This triple conjunction occurred, roughly (depending on the orbs you allow), between September 1987 and September 1990, a span of three years.

During this time the relationships of the three planets to each other were not the same; they changed over time. Sometimes one or even all three of the planets were retrograde, sometimes all direct, or only one or two of them retrograde. Saturn may have been earlier in the zodiac than the other two, or between them, or coming last. Aspects to the group changed. At times these planets were in two different signs while still in conjunction. The distances between them varied.

I happen to belong to the "What you see is what you get" school of astrology. The arrangement of things (in a triple conjunction, for example) is quite important in interpretation. Saturn applying to Uranus and Neptune is not at all the same as finding Saturn trapped between (besieged, under duress) the two planets, and perhaps retorgrade and afflicted by hard aspects to boot. Saturn separating from the other two is something else again.

I agree with Sworm09 in one thing, and that is that money is probably an important issue in your life. To say much more than that, as Sworm09 also says, demands looking at the whole chart and understanding the role of money (and other Second House matters) in the life. And of course, much depends on who is lord of the house as well. If it is Jupiter things become even more complex because there is an added factor.

Welcome to the First Lesson in Astrology 101:
No single horoscopic factor, or set of factors, can be understood except in the context of the chart as an integral whole.