Am i reading this correct?

jas1

Lets say I have Pluto in scorpio in the second house. but the house cusp is under Libra. Venus rules my second house right? Venus is located in Sagittarius.

Does this mean i have a Jupiter influence on money matters? since Sagittarius is the home of Jupiter?

Or am i thinking too much ?

greybeard

Pluto directly affects 2nd house matters by his presence.
Venus disposes the 2nd house and its affairs.
Jupiter disposes Venus. She is also conditioned by her aspects and other things.

There are prior threads on this forum regarding disposition, rulership, lords of signs, final dispositors.
Perhaps by referring to some of them you will develop an opinion as to how one planet affects another and the houses through rulership.

Last edited:

junoisuppose

Lets say I have Pluto in scorpio in the second house. but the house cusp is under Libra. Venus rules my second house right? Venus is located in Sagittarius.

Does this mean i have a Jupiter influence on money matters? since Sagittarius is the home of Jupiter?

Yep, that's right.

But also a pluto and a scorpio influence to some extent because they are in that house.

& a libra & venus influence.

In my opinion.

sworm09

Venus ruling your 2nd house and Pluto being in your 2nd house mean that both of those planets represent your money.

The difference is that Venus, through being in another house, is going to represent other things as well that will also have a say in your money issue.

Pluto represents those things that are reformed, changed, "lost causes". Depending on what sign Pluto is in and Pluto's aspects, it could mean that you're broke but you have the means to change that situation. It could mean that you're constantly trying to improve your financial situation.

Venus represents nice things, luxury, and pleasure. This means that your financial outlook isn't that bad. But depending on what Venus is doing in your chart, that might not be true.

Now the fact that Jupiter disposits Venus may mean that you're going too far down the astrological rabbit hole, because now you're moving AWAY from your finances and moving onto what Jupiter is doing. Jupiter doesn't really have a direct impact on your finances. Sagittarius does, but Jupiter doesn't really.

jas1

Venus ruling your 2nd house and Pluto being in your 2nd house mean that both of those planets represent your money.

The difference is that Venus, through being in another house, is going to represent other things as well that will also have a say in your money issue.

Pluto represents those things that are reformed, changed, "lost causes". Depending on what sign Pluto is in and Pluto's aspects, it could mean that you're broke but you have the means to change that situation. It could mean that you're constantly trying to improve your financial situation.

Venus represents nice things, luxury, and pleasure. This means that your financial outlook isn't that bad. But depending on what Venus is doing in your chart, that might not be true.

Now the fact that Jupiter disposits Venus may mean that you're going too far down the astrological rabbit hole, because now you're moving AWAY from your finances and moving onto what Jupiter is doing. Jupiter doesn't really have a direct impact on your finances. Sagittarius does, but Jupiter doesn't really.

Ah, thank you for that. I've attached my chart if you could take a look at it? I have soft aspects for the most part.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_jasdave_singh_bahra.76816.20919.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_jasdave_singh_bahra.76816.20919.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 16

sworm09

Ah, thank you for that. I've attached my chart if you could take a look at it? I have soft aspects for the most part.

Sure.

Venus rules your 2nd House. You've got Libra on the 2nd house cusp. Venus is in a common sign.

So your finances are never terrible, you're never outright broke, but there's an up and down tendency. You never have a lot of money but you also are never dirt poor. You go through periods of financial fluctuation and you may find it difficult to trust yourself with money.

Venus is square Jupiter in Virgo in the 12th showing an extravagant nature that hurts your income.

Pluto in the 2nd house then shows this fluctuating tendency, but also it does suggest that you seek to change it, and that's the only thing keeping you from hitting rock bottom financially. Though with this being Scorpio, I'm not sure how much you actually act on wanting to do better financially.

jas1

Sure.

Venus rules your 2nd House. You've got Libra on the 2nd house cusp. Venus is in a common sign.

So your finances are never terrible, you're never outright broke, but there's an up and down tendency. You never have a lot of money but you also are never dirt poor. You go through periods of financial fluctuation and you may find it difficult to trust yourself with money.

Venus is square Jupiter in Virgo in the 12th showing an extravagant nature that hurts your income.

Pluto in the 2nd house then shows this fluctuating tendency, but also it does suggest that you seek to change it, and that's the only thing keeping you from hitting rock bottom financially. Though with this being Scorpio, I'm not sure how much you actually act on wanting to do better financially.

Once again, thanks. yes i have plans, big plans with regards to my finances. Plan on starting businesses, making investments etc.

Just thought it was wise to get a reading first on things to look out for. I was hoping for a 'lucky' influence, but we can't have it all !