Was I Abducted?

Okay, this is my first post. And admittedly, an odd one. But hey, we're on the fringe, right. So thanks for indulging my curious streak!I had some strange experiences when I was 12. I haven't thought much more of them, until Friday (was it the eclipse? Hmmm...), when a date announced he thought it sounded like a classic abduction case. I argued I have no memory of anything like that, he said that was typical, & I started to have this growing feeling of deep uneasiness. So before I go to a hypnotherapist (LOL), please tell me what you think.I am sorry that my browser does not allow me to post a chart. Hopefully, the data will suffice. WAS I ABDUCTED? The focus here is on a ET abduction.I asked this question on Sept. 23, at 2:05 AM in Minneapolis, Minnesota.A little about me: I am a 30 year old female & a Leo with Virgo rising & my moon in Scorpio on my natal chart. I am just learning horary, as I visit this site, so this question is beyond my scope, but I am fascinated to hear what you think.

Arian Maverick

I am just learning horary, as I visit this site, so this question is beyond my scope, but I am fascinated to hear what you think.

I do not consider myself capable of answering this question, but I have uploaded the horary chart below:

Arian Maverick

BorX

There is another method... while the other's view this horary chart.
If you wish, i'm doing a study on alien abduction with a special planet and I would ask your personal data's for a natal chart to see if you have ET influence from your birthchart.

Only if you wish.:)

It is interesting to note there's a lot of planets in the 3rd House, including Lilith: my memory skewed or my imagination gotten carried away (again! It is so precocious! LOL). However, there is also planetary action in the 4th House, including Jupiter (again, over-active imagination or could it be a major experience in my past that stretched limits?). And 12th House is in Cancer: unconcious stuff in my past that needs to come to the light? This is a difficult interpretation (for me, at least), because I have no idea which House should rule this question.

Missa

I couldn't help noticing that you have Mercury (thinking, memory) trine Neptune (imagination, hallucinations), the orb is less than a degree. Perhaps you only think that you were abducted? ;) Neptune opposite Saturn square Jupiter, I don't think that's the worst possible t-cross out there, but could cause some problems with imagination and reality getting mixed up? Please keep in mind that I'm not a horary expert...

pwadm

Staff member
I don't think you were abducted, based on this chart.
You see, the Sun has just entered his fall sign, meaning that this "abducted" condition is a recent idea (based on what your friend said), and the separating Sun-Moon conjunction did not happen in Libra but in the previous sign.
The Moon rules the 12th house (the unknown, detentions, includes abductions) and its separating conjunction with the Sun would be a perfect image of a past abduction, but no, it didn't happen in the current sign, which looks to me like a form of "frustration" (special case in horary where the positive answer is denied).
The Moon-Mars conjunction in the 3rd house shows you believing what your date said (significator Mars, ruler of the 5th house) but that ain't true - Mars is in detriment, a weak condition, he was wrong in his assessment.

Claire19

If you post your natal chart as I dont do horary we can look at Uranus for aliens, 4th house and 12th house. I am presuming you were supposedly abduted from your house. You could get an x ray of your nasal cavities for abnormalities such as tracking device, any triangles on your body? I am sure many people do get abducted and you could well be one of them, so dont think yourself crazy. We must look at Neptune, Mercury and what may be in Aquarius too.

Claire