Mars and Uranus in 8th house - is it that bad?!?!?!?!?

Draco

Bodroza,

According to the chart that came up you have Mars and Uranus in the 9th. I'm getting September 29th 1980, @ 15:20. I think it might be a different house system to the one you use perhaps? I have Mars and Uranus conjunct in Scorpio in the 8th house yet this may sometimes be the 9th according to house systems. Mars is Scorpio is powerful and I feel that this is good. Mars is in exaltation in Scorpio, Uranus gives Mars extra potent venom and kick. For us, revenge is a dish best served red hot! According to popular opinion we have the greatest sexual stamina of any Mars placement, and with Uranus involved we're absolutely electric! We Martial Scorpions are good at detecting and uncovering, we are intensely perceptive and penetrative. We express our anger quietly and subtly, but we may be quick to be angered or pained with Uranus intensifying things. We are good fighters, not in the blatant barbarian Mars in Aries way, but in secret, undercover and in the dark like spies or detectives. We would flee from conflict, but once cornered we can shock ourselves at how viscious, bold or cunning we can be. A person would do well to win an battle with one of us. Our Mars operates in an environment that suits its needs to investigate, probe and dare. Maybe with Uranus we're a little too quick to inject our venom?

Draco :wink: