Will I be that person?

Hey guys. I would be really thankful if someone can help me by looking at my event chart. So, my question is: Will I be transferred to another department? I'm stressed, and I would like to stay in this current working place. I'm a nurse btw. Long story short, someone must leave department very soon, so I'm wondering if I will be that person. Thanks in advance! <3

Attachments

• event chart.jpg
    event chart.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I don't think you might get a reply, as you ASC is at the late degree.

sometimes the late ASC also means change in situation.

hopefully someone would help you :)

ElenaJ

True, the ascendent is a late degree, which could indicate the decision is already made and out of the querent's hands.
Moon approaches a conjunction with Venus and mercury, and all three trine the ascendent, so this could be seen as a protection beaming on the querent.
The workplace, 6th house, is ruled by sun in a fixed sign (stabile) and next aspects Saturn, again planet of stability.
Your work situation should not be changing.

True, the ascendent is a late degree, which could indicate the decision is already made and out of the querent's hands.
Moon approaches a conjunction with Venus and mercury, and all three trine the ascendent, so this could be seen as a protection beaming on the querent.
The workplace, 6th house, is ruled by sun in a fixed sign (stabile) and next aspects Saturn, again planet of stability.
Your work situation should not be changing.
Dear Elena, thank you so much for your reply and effort to take a look at my chart <3 I'm calm after your answer. Best regards <3