Really strong neptune influence in a child chart

Good Morning Community, I`m a little concern regarding this child chart, since I have never ever seen so much neptune influence, so my question will be, Do I have to be concern? How can we the adults in her life help her balance this energy? Does she need the adults in her life helping her? So far the only issue has been concerning her health she has developed many urinary infection that requiered hospitalization, other than that she a very happy, calm baby, very patient and well behave. So, I`ll be expecting your comments.

Attachments

• astro_2at_mv.49492.74812.jpg
    astro_2at_mv.49492.74812.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 46

Shanti

sun is conjunct neptune in 12th house.
( In placidus house system sun is at the cusp of 12th.
Placed in 12th house in equal houses and whole sign houses).

So there is a senstivity about father figure or male role models.
Care should be taken to have stable reliable relationship with
these if possible, as it can have effect on selfesteem et.c. and
so forth.

Should be encouraged to enjoy music and the arts and fantasy.
But still have healthy limits and structures, not allowing the sometimes famous piscean chaos tendency .:whistling:

The sun sextile saturn serves as good countereffect here...stability, discipline.

Seems like a very creative chart with 5th house moon in grand trine with uranus and mars.

Thanks for your reply Shanti, I feel that she has so much neptune and pisces in her chart that she`s just going to disolve into energy. I would love to give her some tools to anchor herself is she need so, but when I think like that my next question is, does she need anchors? I`m a strong leo with taurus asc so, I`m an anchor, she´s not and that`s probably ok, because unlike me she doesn´t need it....but I`m afraid she would need something to help her do thing and get any practical results.

ElenaJ

A Leo moon is also fixed, and through this she should have intuitive ties with you. Are you her mother?
Also, a creative 5th house, plus an active aires ascendent with Uranus conjunct, will all work towards making her not only creative but a fascinating personality.
The pisces sun/neptune will be very intuitive, sometimes dreamy, but Saturn will hold her feet to the ground.

Dear Elena, no I´m not her mother, I´m her aunt, her mom and dad do not believe in astrology or any alternative science, I guess this baby girl is here to teach them a thing or two about open mindedness. So, she`s gonna have her two feet on the ground despite all her neptunean influence?

Tandy

Banned
mercury and venus in 12th can be artistic, poetic. it can also be very deception and acquisitive - a charming con artist. pluto close to the MC in 10th - this person has ability to 'represent' a generation - pluto rules scorp - scorp traditional ruler is mars and mars Ascending.

I would encourage fostering artistic abilities and also caution about him/her getting involved with lazy crowds filled with ideas and no plans. that cluster around 11th / 12th is kind of cultish in my thoughts.

Thank you Tady and Elena, I want to know the good, the bad and the ugly about her neptune, I have never seen a chart with so much neptune in it. So, that's why I ask for some understanding.

Lin

Neptune rules infections so I think THAT should be your prime concern NOW and not worry about her personality traits later.
BE VIGILANT and use preventative methods to keep her from getting more infections. They are VERY dangerous and can be life threatening.

So keep her clean and dry and changed very often. And make sure she has enough vitamin C. and liquids.
LIN