Are my traumas associated with past lives

Deirdre

Hi all.

As some mau know im currently passing through a depression, and associated some panick attacks.

Im thinking going to a hipnotherapist cause sth tells me all these might be related to past lifes.

Can The charts say it, AMD if só, point torwards sth specific?

Well if i look at charts its in early degree...0 in fact bit isnt odd saying The questiona was made too early, as it pertains to sth already happened?and its related to reincarnation só if i asked pater, The matter would be The same?

If The chart could be seen then im vénus, in 5th but what is interesting to see is Bessus these, which stands for abuse ( myth).

Question is 12th . ruler by Merc placed in 5th also, bit no aspecto with vénus.

Só its a no?also, Lilith placed in 12th of The past....

Im also moon, in 9th, trine Merc.
Is na yes then?

Appreciate any help.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_104_past_life_trauma.79554.19918.jpg
    astro_2gw_104_past_life_trauma.79554.19918.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 18

Oddity

Horary astrology deals in verifiable information. Will I get the job? You will or you won't, and we will know pretty quickly. Where are my keys? You find them or no. Will I marry X? Again, we'll eventually know the outcome. Can Y be trusted? Something else you will find out.

Reincarnation and past lives cannot in any way be verified - we can never know for certain. The same with soulmates, and a few other popular queries.

They aren't appropriate for horary.

But you might ask - will hynotherapy help to resolve my problem? That's something you can verify down the road, so horary could help you there.

waybread

Dierdre, you might ask your question on the Vedic board, as Hindu astrology is very much into reincarnation. They would probably want your birth chart in an equal house, sidereal zodiac format, but you can ask.

I agree with Oddity and Tikana. The early degree rising may simply be saying that this is not a valid chart.

Deirdre

Oh i see

Thank u só much for. The replies.
Indeed i asked it cause i-,ll go to an hipnotherapist.

Will posted in vedic forum then :)