I don’t want to be with him but is he my soul mate?

Cxxxcxxx

Here’s the chart: https://imgur.com/a/qpT1QV4
His birth time is unknown and I am the inner circle.

I never intended on being attached to this man romantically but we’ve become so close and have an Eros/psyche exact conjunction as well as other Juno and node aspects going on and Venus trine Mars, mercury sextile moon, Saturn trine sun.

Even now I’m in love with him as a person but am reluctant to actually enter a relationship despite the fact that he is extremely attractive and good relationship material. (Partly, I’m denying him because I think he’s too attractive for me and he could do better).

He has told me that he never believed in love and has never been in love despite many relationships but thinks I am changing that stance. I’m the first girl he’s ever loved but I decided long ago that I wanted to be friends. He isn’t really my type or what I envisioned for myself romantically.

We talk everyday for 5-12 hours on the phone for the past 6 months and still haven’t gotten bored of one another.

Last edited:

Neptunian Rainbow

I would risk it all and do everything possible to give him an honest chance if I were you. I understand if you feel that you don’t want to risk getting hurt. But what if you don’t try and then he moves on with someone else and you regret that you didn’t even try?

You have vertex conjunct the NN, Eros-Psyche and other special connections.

I have experienced an exact Eros -psyche conjunction once. We had vertex-moon double whammy and other intense aspects as well. I have also had someone’s Eros exactly opposite my Psyche and my Eros was opposite his Psyche with 3 degrees.

That chemistry is to die for in my opinion. Physical looks, status etc means nothing when it comes to chemistry.

I believe that Psyche is challenged in these relationships due to Eros “hiding in the dark”.

Zora

Account Closed
We talk everyday for 5-12 hours on the phone for the past 6 months and still haven’t gotten bored of one another.

Your sun conj. pluto is in your 8th house- in a pluto ruled 8th house- where he adds his own sun pluto conjunct to. This is enough pluto stuff to persistingly go on. This can last and go on and on a very long time. Mostly acting without personal control over it- what pluto always can deliver.

8th house planets always look for intense, deep and transformation experiences. Attracting people "of same stuff" and of same energy able to stand it and to go thru all.

His jupiter conj. your venus as your ruler of 7th house- you instinctively feel him as right for you- from your chart energies and pattern you are looking for.

With his chiron on your 7th house cusp - you feel yourself responsible for his injury.

Cxxxcxxx

I would risk it all and do everything possible to give him an honest chance if I were you. I understand if you feel that you don’t want to risk getting hurt. But what if you don’t try and then he moves on with someone else and you regret that you didn’t even try?

You have vertex conjunct the NN, Eros-Psyche and other special connections.

I have experienced an exact Eros -psyche conjunction once. We had vertex-moon double whammy and other intense aspects as well. I have also had someone’s Eros exactly opposite my Psyche and my Eros was opposite his Psyche with 3 degrees.

That chemistry is to die for in my opinion. Physical looks, status etc means nothing when it comes to chemistry.

I believe that Psyche is challenged in these relationships due to Eros “hiding in the dark”.

Thank you for the encouragement! I’ve definitely thought about it, and it’s not just the feeling inadequate that’s holding me back. I genuinely did not envision someone like him to be my ideal partner, but he just kind of came as a surprise.

The chemistry flows well in terms of the way we think, relate, care for, and genuinely enjoy one another’s company. There’s not much sexual tension which I thought there would be but there’s so much almost innocent and unconditional love going back and forth that it is immensely comforting.

Cxxxcxxx

Your sun conj. pluto is in your 8th house- in a pluto ruled 8th house- where he adds his own sun pluto conjunct to. This is enough pluto stuff to persistingly go on. This can last and go on and on a very long time. Mostly acting without personal control over it- what pluto always can deliver.

8th house planets always look for intense, deep and transformation experiences. Attracting people "of same stuff" and of same energy able to stand it and to go thru all.

His jupiter conj. your venus as your ruler of 7th house- you instinctively feel him as right for you- from your chart energies and pattern you are looking for.

With his chiron on your 7th house cusp - you feel yourself responsible for his injury.

You are 100% correct that I often tend to attract Plutonian people most significantly. I almost exclusively attract men with tight sun-Pluto conjunctions (even with huge age gaps) or those with MANY Scorpio placements. I don’t have much Scorpio at all except my Chiron so not sure why that is but I’m not complaining haha.

I think we do feel some sort of responsibility for one another already, even if just as friends. I know he cares for me but it is very likely that his moon is in Gemini and that makes me nervous as it could manifest as a man who is not consistent and possibly non-commital.

I’m also curious about how he might feel about me if you can find any indication of that in the chart?

I really appreciate your input and thanks for the response :)