Uranus in Taurus

Abby83

Actually, puto in cancer was probably a bigger factor back then. Cancer is more strongly associated with cultural pride than taurus. The taurus effect is loyalty and solidarity.

Coincidentally, pluto is currently in the opposite sign of capricorn. Capricorn represents societal structures (government). The two are interconnected. When pluto was in cancer, it was cultural pride that gave way to government upheaval. So this time it might be in reverse? The last time pluto was in cap, the US declaration of independence (capricorn theme) gave way to a new national pride (cancer theme).

I would have to agree with this.

Abby83

No doubt the Pluto-Uranus opposition will herald a massive calamity.
And I say calamity because people inherently resist change instead of actively growing it, and we a due for a mega disaster or sorts anyways.

You mean when Pluto is in Pisces and Uranus is in Virgo? I swear, whenever there's a Pluto Uranus clash its always affecting most of my planets. Bummer. For Mr, it didn't signal change. It just meant I had to go into hiding from abusive controlling ppl.

PatAstro

I think Uranus in Taurus would be like...

1. Youtube, yahoo, facebook and other internet will start charging us...
And youtubers might not get any money off of youtube.
Amazon and ebay will find ways to help their sellers and buyers much
easier way to exchange money.
2. My man, Trump will probably make USA's financial situation better.
3. The bank will change. Come up with ideas.
4. Fashion clothes, we might have a new style of dressing. Just like
the 80's and 70's...
5. Maybe more and more women will become independent. Rebellious... We will see more women and metoo movement... and abortion rights.
6. Stores will change their ways to selling things.
7. McDonalds and other restaurants will have robot workers.
8. More women will stop wearing makeups. Or maybe there will be
a much easier way to put on makeup. or new hair products.
9. A different style of cooking...
10. Maybe we won't be using credit card... may have something different payment method. Credit cards, diners card were around 1934, when Uranus in Taurus.
11. Maybe we will have new technology.... or maybe our guns will be taken away.
12. Maybe we can buy grocery online.
13. Or maybe food stamps will be taken away.
14. or we may get food poisoning. We might have to find some other stuff to eat. Vegetarians may tell us what to eat and fight... releasing the farm animals.
15. Or maybe everybody suddenly became rich now.
16. Kim Jong and other dictators will rise to power. Adolf Hitler became leader when Uranus was in Taurus. Maybe the government will take away our guns and arts. Be careful who you are voting for in election year 2020. Keep Trump.... don't vote democrat for President.
17. There will maybe some changes in actors and actresses, singers, our music may change. Wizard of Oz... colorize... wow... in 1939.
We might have something different with our tv shows and movies.
18. Or we might become poor, find ways to make money. or maybe the minimum wages will go up or stay the same...
19. Women around the world, especially the Middle East, might gain some power. Finally have back bones.
20. Uranus in Aries.. was probably about MEN waking up. Or maybe we, as individual, dealing with depression, and mental illness. Uranus finally getting out of our head. Uranus in Taurus will do something about the vocal cord
or throat, Voice recognition. We probably don't have to have a credit card at a gas station... The cell phone may connect to the bank. Just scan our cell phone. Don't even need a key either to open the car door or to open our house. We can tell the car to "start".

Abby83

On a personal note, I'm really looking forward to Uranus in Taurus. Planets in Taurus are the best place for me. Uranus will enters the sign in a few days but I've been feeling the energy for more than a month.

Somehow, planets in Taurus make me feel so good. I feel calm, peaceful (more than Libra), I feel my muscles more physically if that makes sense. Eg: when Saturn was in Taurus I had my vest dancing years. My body was strong and in good health no matter what I ate. In fact when planets are in Taurus I can eat whatever I want and not put on any weight. Must be due to my Venus and mars in Virgo. Planets in Capricorn however make me tired.
Interestingly, when Uranus entered Aries I experienced and extreme level of adrenal fatigue an hypersensitivity to food which led to diabetes. I couldn't eat a quarter cup more of rice than I was allowed without my sugar levels going bonkers. Yet now I'm back to normal again. Amazing what harmonious aspects can do with your body. I mean Neptune and Uranus in Pisces opposite my Venus triggered diabetes as well.

But yeah, I can't wait for this Taurus transit. My mars in Virgo twins and my mars in Capricorn son are getting active and fit with me. Were doing core exercises (best for Virgos).

Luney

On a personal note, I'm really looking forward to Uranus in Taurus. Planets in Taurus are the best place for me. Uranus will enters the sign in a few days but I've been feeling the energy for more than a month.

Somehow, planets in Taurus make me feel so good. I feel calm, peaceful (more than Libra), I feel my muscles more physically if that makes sense. Eg: when Saturn was in Taurus I had my vest dancing years. My body was strong and in good health no matter what I ate. In fact when planets are in Taurus I can eat whatever I want and not put on any weight. Must be due to my Venus and mars in Virgo. Planets in Capricorn however make me tired.
Interestingly, when Uranus entered Aries I experienced and extreme level of adrenal fatigue an hypersensitivity to food which led to diabetes. I couldn't eat a quarter cup more of rice than I was allowed without my sugar levels going bonkers. Yet now I'm back to normal again. Amazing what harmonious aspects can do with your body. I mean Neptune and Uranus in Pisces opposite my Venus triggered diabetes as well.

But yeah, I can't wait for this Taurus transit. My mars in Virgo twins and my mars in Capricorn son are getting active and fit with me. Were doing core exercises (best for Virgos).
Wow, a diabetes trigger, and now your ok..that’s good. .I have Aries 6th house . health wise, Ive had major nervous energy.. anxiety. .so hopefully the Uranus trine, as you said, brings some harmonic energy. :wink:

Abby83

Wow, a diabetes trigger, and now your ok..that’s good. .I have Aries 6th house . health wise, Ive had major nervous energy.. anxiety. .so hopefully the Uranus trine, as you said, brings some harmonic energy. :wink:

Yes!! My 6th is also Aries. So that means your health is mars in Virgo too? Yeah there's a strong link between adrenal fatigue and diabetes. I'm pretty sure the trine will ground the mars and give it the calm it needs.

PatAstro

so if Uranus enters Taurus, it will go to your 7th house?

So I guess... it would probably be divorce, dealing with marriage or unusual relationship,
legal, lawsuit and your partners disagreeing with you.. no longer want to work with you.

Someone suddenly sued you for something. May have a boyfriend or girlfriend

My nephew has Aries in his 6th house too... He has Irritable bowel syndrome.

He wanted to join the Air Force... but I don't think the military wants
someone who has to use the restroom every 5 minutes. :surprised:

Abby83

So I guess... it would probably be divorce, dealing with marriage or unusual relationship,
legal, lawsuit and your partners disagreeing with you.. no longer want to work with you.

Lol yeah tummy seems to be most affected.

I have a massive 6th house so it ranges from 12degrees Aries to 23degrees Taurus. So I'm sure those relationship dramas will happen towards the end of Taurus. When Saturn was there and entered Gemini, I made a lot of relationship mistakes.

Luney

Haha.. that's so funny :biggrin: .. I might have mentioned I'm not married and dodged that Uranian 7th house bullet. I will probably get evicted and have to share house, or the rent will go up. strange, cause all my neighbors just got a rent rise, not me. .yet..with Saturn transiting my second and third house, I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe Ill get sued for being a CoCo Pops Astrologer...lol

Abby83

Haha.. that's so funny :biggrin: .. I might have mentioned I'm not married and dodged that Uranian 7th house bullet. I will probably get evicted and have to share house, or the rent will go up. strange, cause all my neighbors just got a rent rise, not me. .yet..with Saturn transiting my second and third house, I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe Ill get sued for being a CoCo Pops Astrologer...lol

You never know. You may meet someone during that transit.

Luney

Yes!! My 6th is also Aries. So that means your health is mars in Virgo too? Yeah there's a strong link between adrenal fatigue and diabetes. I'm pretty sure the trine will ground the mars and give it the calm it needs.
yeah right!.cause it chews up your blood sugar... Wow..I just got confused, I answered to Patastro, and you and there's another thread called ""Uranus in Taurus..and I'm like ..Where's my Valium Man! :eek: lol... whats the Moon doing YO! :eek: so we both have Mars in Virgo in the 11th house?

Abby83

yeah right!.cause it chews up your blood sugar... Wow..I just got confused, I answered to Patastro, and you and there's another thread called ""Uranus in Taurus..and I'm like ..Where's my Valium Man! :eek: lol... whats the Moon doing YO! :eek: so we both have Mars in Virgo in the 11th house?

Lol yeah I got confused with both threads too. The moon is currently in Pisces... Possibly opposing your mars? And in 5th. Let's have a party :).

Luney

Lol yeah I got confused with both threads too. The moon is currently in Pisces... Possibly opposing your mars? And in 5th. Let's have a party :).

omg. no wonder..That explains it.... My son has a Pisces Moon and is so clingy..He was supposed to go to the movies with his school friends, wanted to stay home, with Mummy.. SOMEONE GET ME A RED RED WINE ! lol and some chicken Nuggets... for the kid...lol

PatAstro

Lol yeah tummy seems to be most affected.

I have a massive 6th house so it ranges from 12degrees Aries to 23degrees Taurus. So I'm sure those relationship dramas will happen towards the end of Taurus. When Saturn was there and entered Gemini, I made a lot of relationship mistakes.

Well you're gonna have Jupiter in the 1st house anyway... that will make your life so much better. You'll have more time for yourself.

Uranus in Taurus in 6th house, you may get some money, to heal yourself.

Yeah.. Pluto was in Scorpio and Sagit through my 7th house, every time
I get a boyfriend, everything falls apart. Now I got Jupiter Return in my 7th house... Learning things from other people. But I am so scared of having a boyfriend. That's Pluto really messed me up.

PatAstro

Well I got evicted. because I didn't pay my rent. I was using the money to get myself pregnant. I don't really want to do the share house. What
I did was, move in at my mother's...

We got 3 bad planets in Capricorn (authority). Landlords are getting greedy with the rent.

I'll just wait til things get better.

Abby83

Well you're gonna have Jupiter in the 1st house anyway... that will make your life so much better. You'll have more time for yourself.

Uranus in Taurus in 6th house, you may get some money, to heal yourself.

Yeah.. Pluto was in Scorpio and Sagit through my 7th house, every time
I get a boyfriend, everything falls apart. Now I got Jupiter Return in my 7th house... Learning things from other people. But I am so scared of having a boyfriend. That's Pluto really messed me up.

True. Thanks.

Oh you poor thing, Pluto in 7th...

Luney

Well I got evicted. because I didn't pay my rent. I was using the money to get myself pregnant. I don't really want to do the share house. What
I did was, move in at my mother's...

We got 3 bad planets in Capricorn (authority). Landlords are getting greedy with the rent.

I'll just wait til things get better.
oh no... did you fall pregnant? I hope so. I get my rent taken out direct debit. I cant be homeless with a kid. If I was on my own, Id live in a tent, in the bush, near a beach.
I'm sharing a 1 bedroom with my 5 year old . I moved in October, 2017, because of really bad neighbors. My Aries friend wanted to share a house to make it cheaper, but I just couldn't. I need my own space these days. hence, my kid needs his own room soon.

Abby83

I just wana say that even though I'm not commenting I'm reading your comments and find it rather entertaining.

Luney

my 7th house is is late degrees taurus too. But I always use 2 charts whole sign and placidus. both houses always get affected. example, my ex boyfriends are usually ones I've met at work or ended up going into business with.