Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-04-2020, 07:01 PM

North Node in 4th House of Libra

Does anyone know what my north node placement means?
CHART ATTACHED
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BCHART.pdf (219.5 KB, 7 views)
Unread 04-05-2020, 12:21 PM

Re: North Node in 4th House of Libra

Libra NN ~
You need to learn to be able to listen to what the other person is saying and then say the right thing instead of being confrontational without listening, use tact and become the peacemaker, take both sides always into consideration so as not to jump to conclusions. Becoming more passive would be a challenge for you, you'd rather go for what you want without any hesitation, jumping in headfirst without thinking about what you are really doing or the consequences of these actions, so being more passive and stopping to think first if you are doing the right thing is another Libra NN. Maybe also to stop being so competitive with others and becoming more balanced. You also need to learn that sometimes you may need help from someone else, stop always thinking you are so independent and that you don't need anyone but yourself.
Long1388 (04-06-2020)
Unread 04-05-2020, 05:35 PM

Re: North Node in 4th House of Libra

Hi
4th house represent home/the place were you live, family (or people you consider like your family), the need to build something strong for your private life and emotional security. It's nice because your Mercury ruler of 4th house sextile Venus (even if she is in Aries)

I have like you a Libra North Node.
I know I have to learn how to trust people. Learn to care a bit more about their needs and interests. It's important to develop or care more about some Libra values like need of justice, sharing things with other people, trying to develop 1 to 1 relationships, and being able to use diplomacy. All of that especially with people you consider like your family or belongs to your private life (4th house)

But you don't have to forget or stop using all your martian traits. You have Mars conjunct Sun, and Venus in Aries so some martian kinds of things will stay important for you and your well being
The Following User Says Thank You to three M symbols For This Useful Post:
Long1388 (04-06-2020)

Tags
house, libra, node, north