Lunar Eclipse September 16, 2016

HarmonE

I am wondering if anyone has any personal experiences with the lunar eclipse that occurred yesterday? A particularly powerful one as it formed a T-square with mars nearly exactly. Add in the Saturn, Neptune, Node T-square we've been experiencing for a while and the uranus oppose venus....well, it makes for a rather intense time!

I had a car crash yesterday 90 minutes before the eclipse was exact. My brother got pulled over for a rolling stop by the police (four hours before exact) and had his license suspended for a couple outstanding fines. He has to go to court.

Anyone else?

theV

So, are you saying just a number of stressful occurrences over the last few days and not so much one larger event?

Family feuds were a large theme during these last few days. Mercury the ruler of my Sun is also retro which makes things worse for me.

conspiracy theorist

We looked at a chart where the person died within days of the lunar eclipse. They also possessed a lunar eclipse natally.

Forgot to mention, the lunar eclipse degree squared her asc-dsc axis exactly.

Last edited:

HarmonE

We looked at a chart where the person died within days of the lunar eclipse. They also possessed a lunar eclipse natally.

Forgot to mention, the lunar eclipse degree squared her asc-dsc axis exactly.

Wow, well that is the ultimate stress upon oneself I would say. So interesting that they had a lunar eclipse also natally as well as the exact aspect to the line of consciousness. Suppose that meant that transiting mars sat right on it? I wonder when the last time a lunar eclipse occurred with a T-square with mars.

conspiracy theorist

Wow, well that is the ultimate stress upon oneself I would say. So interesting that they had a lunar eclipse also natally as well as the exact aspect to the line of consciousness. Suppose that meant that transiting mars sat right on it? I wonder when the last time a lunar eclipse occurred with a T-square with mars.

Yeah, Mars would have been very close to the ascending degree.

It wasn't only the transit that was critical, her solar return and her profections also looked dangerous to her health. Her natal promise was also pretty troublesome in regard to health as well.