Will we manage to actually love each other and live it?

Marcoilrosso

I tried to put the question before myself and answer it near the 6.30 pm so to have enough time to take account of some Lilly's aphorisms and make up my mind clearly. Well: first of all, between us I feel there may be love. She is mother of a son, and is obstacled by a 8 years marriage: she has told to have grown tired by her partner and that there is no more love between them. The son is the only bound between them. But probably she wants to break the union with her partner. Now I wanted to ask myself and you: < Can we manage to love each other and actualize this love in life, not just in daydreams? >. Then I erected the chart near the 6.30pm. Mercury (dispositor of the 1st, so of me, the Querent), is in the 5th house in conjunction with Venus. While Jupiter (dispositor of the 7th, of the Quesited), is in the 1st house. What do you say? Is this answer not so bad?

Last edited:

Marcoilrosso

Here we are. I am not sure it is an inevitable bad ending, for there are benefics involved. Can you judge it?

Attachments

• Oraria 18.28 giorno 18-2-2016.gif
    Oraria 18.28 giorno 18-2-2016.gif
    39.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Marcoilrosso

I'm sorry, I am mistaken.
In better controlling the chart on the astro.com, I have noticed it was erected for the wrong place.
I was in that city the last week, and I thought I had modified the reference place.
What should I do now?
I should use the same time, but correct the datas with the right place. Am I right?
Perhaps it is better I start another time from the beginning.
If someone has some new directive to advice, I am listening to him/her.

Last edited:

Marcoilrosso

I am a beginner, and I am not sure I am putting the Question right.
I would be glad if someone tell something about erecting better the Question. For example: if inserting a time-term in the question can do any good. If in erecting the chart, I should calculate the right time to do it.

lilypad18

When you want to ask a question in horary, you have to use the exact place and time for when you decided to make the question

Marcoilrosso

I think I have done rashness. Now, I don't want to listen to the response of anyone and don't want to judge it myself.
Perhaps I should had started to try horary from something other. I have this so much at heart, from so much time, and it is so complex. Perhaps it is better I dont' mess myself with it.

Last edited:

rafaella

I think I have done rashness. Now, I don't want to listen to the response of anyone and don't want to judge it myself.
Perhaps I should had started to try horary from something other. I have this so much at heart, from so much time, and it is so complex. Perhaps it is better I dont' mess myself with it.

So you don't want us to read the chart?

Both charts are similar, there is not much difference between them, so it doesn't matter which chart we use. I assume those two cities are close to each other.

Marcoilrosso

So you don't want us to read the chart?

Both charts are similar, there is not much difference between them, so it doesn't matter which chart we use. I assume those two cities are close to each other.

Frankly, now I prefer to start with examples of would-be questions.
Or from something other.

bluebird

Banned
Their is a chance when when merc enter taurus. It will create a trine between jupiter (no longer retrograde) in virgo, mercury in taurus and pluto retrograde in capricorn. Not clear what it may manifest, but a chance is chance if you handle it with maturity.

Marcoilrosso

She is crazy about you- she's possibly in love with you and thinking of you as some kind of saviour..idealizing you/exalting you...you receive her by sign and exaltation so this flatters you...you let her do it. You're holding something back. Perhaps you don't think she sees you clearly and you will fail her expectations. You're also exalting her with your hopes (moon/mind-11th). Something will happen in 8 units when moon sextiles Jupiter. Merc and Jupiter don't aspect though. Hard to say. Your sig, mercury, does trine/sextile the Asc/Dsc so it's a good sign you want this relationship. I'm not 100% sure she will leave her marriage and neither are you according to this horary. Some things we aren't meant to know. We all have our lessons to learn.

Yes, I'm holding back. I am taking time. There are a few motives for me in doing so. I feel there is something of a 12th playing in it. So I am waiting for the end of a transit to contact her another time.
What do you mean by 8 units?

Last edited:

Marcoilrosso

Their is a chance when when merc enter taurus. It will create a trine between jupiter (no longer retrograde) in virgo, mercury in taurus and pluto retrograde in capricorn. Not clear what it may manifest, but a chance is chance if you handle it with maturity.

Are you saying I should do an election for when Mercury will enter that sign and it will make a trine aspect to Jupiter?

Last edited:

bluebird

Banned
It wouldnt hurt. Even an event chart to see what the vibe was when you two first started communicating or when you first saw each other could give you some additional insight. But im still learning as I just erected my own first event chart publicly and its interesting to decode as its not a horary chart.

Marcoilrosso

It wouldnt hurt. Even an event chart to see what the vibe was when you two first started communicating or when you first saw each other could give you some additional insight. But im still learning as I just erected my own first event chart publicly and its interesting to decode as its not a horary chart.

Well, it would be near the 24 may. Can you direct me toward something of the electional?

Well, for the situation per se: I have not her specific datas of nativity. But I detected that: she has square of Mars with Uranus-Saturn and an opposition with Venus. Another aspect she has, Venus-Neptune square. However, she has a Venus-Jupiter trine as well.
For other not strictly astrological stuff: I'm feeling being seen by her as now idealized now devalued.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
Hey, Mac -

quesited ruler merc in 5th along conjunct venus in it means a kid comes with it and or a spouse.

if you love the kid as much as you love the girl - in the family way - jupiter in 1st in virgo is telling you how to act with precision and bounty.

saturn in the 4th makes me think you have it in but will be miserable because of it. sometimes it ends before it starts in event charts.

mars in 3rd - icky - bad words, bad text messages, emails, bad neighbors bad juju.

as you noted, this is not in response to a corrected horary, but rather to the question of the incorrect horary = a chart of its own.

Maybe review your neptune conjuncting DC from 6th house and what your expectations of this are.

Or, find a nice cancer girl sun who your moon in 11th has hope for and one for whom you'll work that neptune out decently with friendly forgiveness.

Pluto in cap in 5th of your chart likes to venture into the dark side - somehow feeling invincible but skeptical at same time -

Maybe read on about pluto square moon - hades moon - and the need to be in control of your own emotions at the expense of other people. the square remiinds you that you aren't in control - the trine reminds you that you are. the oppostion and conjunction is a usually a brutal winner takes all. consider yourself lucky - for yourself and others that you love.

If she's any kind of mom - a man loved is a kid to raise a child. unless she's effed up and you don't realize it. if you aren't interested, let her know and then say goodbye. if you are - let her know you're there and not questioning strangers.

Last edited: