Old Soul Trapped in a Young Body

espi3479

Hello there,

I feel that I am way mature, older, and wiser for my age. I appear older too. I can easily pass for 17 or 20. Many people have told me that. Btw I am only 15. I definatly have a love for older music! Oldies but goodies haha The music now a days aren't that good. I have been told that I have an old soul too. I find it easier to get along with older people too. I also love classical stuff! Vintage, anything that would have to do with 1920's-1960's. Just so Beautiful. Does, or did anyone feel like this?

I just feel that I was "born in the wrong generation". That is how I would put it. Now for my main reason for creating this thread. What factors in my chart would indicate for my feelings of feeling "older" than I actually am?

I know that Saturn (Wise, Old, Stucture) would have somethings to do with me feeling older, and the abundent of planets in Capricorn. And my Sun Trining my Saturn. But is there anything that might do with me feeling and looking older?

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_espiranza_83010_23062.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_espiranza_83010_23062.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 61

Chalk

:capricorn: is on the 2nd house cusp, therefore :saturn: rules the 2nd house because it also rules Capricorn. With that said, you may appear older because the ruler of the first house is in the second house.

SDragon

You have a couple aspects the same as me (though I never attribute aspects to being an old soul per se, but it would definitely give you the same 'feeling' as me I guess).

Moon in Pisces - definite sensitivity to dreams, mystical/spiritual experiences and intuitive blending of feelings/intuition

NN? MN? in Virgo - South node in Pisces means many possible past lives in temples/ashrams/spiritual disciplines where the urge to merge with source became overwhelmingly strong but this life is meant to balance that with organization and more mundane practicality (Read Jan Spiller's Astrology for the Soul for more 'past life attributes')

Moon opp. NN. - Since Moon is tied to the past and NN is tied to the future, having them along the same opposite axis implies a soul impetus or desire to evolve and make one more aware of 'soul purpose'

Mercury sextile Moon - Feelings and expression/thought processes are not in conflict and help each other seamlessly

Mars loosely conjunct Venus - Your anima/animus (feminine and masculine) energies are balanced and can give you the feeling of being androgynous, having experienced many past lives as both females and males. This would also allow you to relate well with both sexes and get along fairly well.

Last aspect would be your Venus conjunct Neptune (I have Neptune sesq. Venus) and this aspect gives you a sense of unconditional or a desire for spiritual love (not to be outdone by Moon in Pisces' own desire for the same).

----------------------------------

You also have Mercury, Mars and Venus in an Earth sign, same as me - got mine in Taurus :)

But ya, just remember, being an older soul usually means you will already have a general understanding of things that tend to be different from people around you, that the first half of life is usually 'felt' to be more difficult as you develop to catch up to your soul's evolution.

You're also only 15, so not trying to scare you - you wouldn't be here to help the planet if your soul wasn't prepared for it :) Glad to have you on this beautiful planet!!!

Abby83

Same with what SDragon said.

Moon with the south node opposite north node.
Good intellectual relationships in the past (3rd house moon with south node). Now it's time to put your wisdom and knowledge into practicality (north node). To me this chart looks as though you have had many reincarnations, esp with the pisces moon in communicative house 3. To me this would mean that your communication skills have been polished over time combining wisdom and a gentle caring nature.

retinoid

I don't really know what an old soul means...however I have said that I think a lot of younger people alive now have probably been sent here (or some say volunteered) who generally never lived in the world we live in (of earth, time, third dimension, strong ego/consciousness) in order to turn around the environment and people to save itself, especially after the atomic bomb was discovered. We cannot deny how much things have changed since before WW2 till now. So it is of course possible that you are not even of this PLANET...it is also possible that you have had many incarnations and are stuck in the cycle of reincarnation for eons and are now becoming 'awake' to the feeling of doing this countless times as many people are due to this shift in the world that is occurring.

Remember though, in God, there is no distinction. In the ocean, all drops of water are the ocean.

byjove

Account Closed
Do you normally use all those objects in your chart interpretation? If you do, OK, but otherwise I recommend slimming down the chart - it's like finding a needle in a haystack! Finding particular voices in a loud crowd is a tough task.

Wisdom I think would mostly come from Jupiter contact.

Maturity would in part come from Saturn. You do indeed have Sun trine Saturn and this aspect is of the most importance. Sun aspects are the first ones that most people start with in a chart - and for good reason. The forum is filled with threads about difficult contact with Saturn -to have positive Saturn contact is a blessing and the trine is very useful and positive. It bridges a union between two planets that normally don't get along. I would ascribe most of your maturity to this alone - the aspect is within 1 degree AND the Sun is in your 1st house I see - this is why it's so obvious and visible to everyone else - in the 1st house it's the first thing they see about you. I heartily recommend research on that aspect - it is a rare gift that should not be taken for granted.

I have researched that aspect well - I have it too. I recommend these for further reading if you're interested:

http://theastrologyplace.blogspot.ie/2012/08/sun-trine-saturn.html

http://depthastrology2.com/SunSaturn.htm

http://www.cafeastrology.com/natal/sunsaturnaspects.html

http://astrology.astrozoom.com/index.php?title=THE_SUN_SEXTILE_OR_TRINE_SATURN

Zarathu

Account Closed
Your body will get old soon enough. If I knew what I know now when I was your age I would be enjoying my young body NOT bemoaning that I was trapped in it.

NO OFFENSE, but your question is so funny for someone at my age that I just don't know how to respond. We are all trapped in old bodies.

Cetus

Banned
I don't think anyone so far as said anything that explains why you feel older.

You are by nature a jovial personality (notice my choice of adjective). Cheerful, optimistic and gregarious in a self-indulgent kind of way, your high-spirits, which would otherwise give you a child-like naiveté, much in the sense of one fresh to life (as a child is), is tempered by the austere saturnian influences, which are quite strong in your chart. This makes you much more reflective, with a personality prone to introversion and caution. And this is so despite your overt optimism and thirst for life. You shoot for the stars with a large parachute and a plan carefully made to ensure you land in the right position when you drop back down to earth. You have that child like enthusiasm that is already tempered by the planet of woe, which translates into "learning experiences" without necessarily having to have them yet.

That is why you feel mature . . . .

Actually, I just noticed that Byjove touched on this.

Last edited: