karmic links between charts

bittermoon

my last relationship felt very, very karmic.

my venus is tightly conjunct his south node. i think we were lovers in a past life. we were lovers again in this one, if only briefly.

his moon/venus/jupiter stellium conjunct my north node. he opened my eyes to a whole other world of interests which support my north node in aquarius.

Bina

Thank you, BAS and bittermoon for sharing your relationships connections! :smile:

What you wrote confirms my experience in studying synastry: conjunctions of personal planets or points to the Nodes seem to be the most important indicators of karmic links between people!

Also conjunctions/oppositions to the Vertex appear to play a major role - i'm still learning about this one and have only started to consider the Vertex in relationship analysis recently.

Bina

Thanks for the post Bina,
You recently helped me with a synastry reading, Could you please tell me if he and I share any of what were mentioned in this article in our synastry?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55559

Thanks.

Hi 8thstellium,

You do have some of the links mentioned in that article, but, as i wrote in my previous post, i would extend the list to include any close aspects, especially conjunctions, from one person's personal points or planets to the other person's Nodes. And you have quite a few aspects to each other's Nodes! :smile:

bittermoon

as sad as it makes me, i have come to the realisation that even though you feel the meeting is *fated*, or the relationship is *karmic*... it doesn't necessarily mean that you will be in a romantic relationship with this person.

i do believe that we meet people for a reason, but that reason might not be obvious to us until a long time after they've left our lives. or perhaps never. i know it's not much of a consolation, but i don't think you can see in a chart why this person came into your life, other than he/she had to be.

Last edited:

8thstellium

Hi 8thstellium,

You do have some of the links mentioned in that article, but, as i wrote in my previous post, i would extend the list to include any close aspects, especially conjunctions, from one person's personal points or planets to the other person's Nodes. And you have quite a few aspects to each other's Nodes! :smile:

I just spoke to a vedic astrologer and he said our charts don't match at all which many vedic astrologers said before.
According to that our key planets are in 6/8 or 2/12 positions.
And this astrologer even told me that the guy has some irritation n kinda hatred towards me and that its highly unlikely that we will come together again.

Also I just noticed a couple of days back that in our synastry his Jupiter aspects my Venus and my Venus his Jupiter. Also also my Jupiter his Venus. This looks like a very good aspect to me. When I asked the same the astrologer said, that is the reason u came together in the first place. That and ascendant being same.

Bina

as sad as it makes me, i have come to the realisation that even though you feel the meeting is *fated*, or the relationship is *karmic*... it doesn't necessarily mean that you will be in a romantic relationship with this person.

Yes, this is very true, neither does it indicate whether the relationship or connection is a short-term or a long-term one, whether you meet only once or stay together for a lifetime..for this you need other connections such as Saturn-links.. though i have also observed that often strong links between one person's nodes and the other's personal planets or points can draw 2 people together for a longer time as well, since there is often leftover karma to be worked out and this can take time.

i do believe that we meet people for a reason, but that reason might not be obvious to us until a long time after they've left our lives. or perhaps never. i know it's not much of a consolation, but i don't think you can see in a chart why this person came into your life, other than he/she had to be.

In my experience, through analyzing the synastry, you can often get an indication what it is that the two people need to work out together or what they can or need to learn from each other. :smile:

Last edited:

Bina

I just spoke to a vedic astrologer and he said our charts don't match at all which many vedic astrologers said before.
According to that our key planets are in 6/8 or 2/12 positions.
And this astrologer even told me that the guy has some irritation n kinda hatred towards me and that its highly unlikely that we will come together again.

are you sure about this astrologer? any references? :innocent:

Also I just noticed a couple of days back that in our synastry his Jupiter aspects my Venus and my Venus his Jupiter. Also also my Jupiter his Venus. This looks like a very good aspect to me. When I asked the same the astrologer said, that is the reason u came together in the first place. That and ascendant being same.

In my experience Jupiter-Venus aspects between charts can be like saving grace and make up for other difficult aspects.
I just checked, your mutual Jupiter-Venus aspects are quite wide in orb, so not so strong, though still a beneficial influence.:smile:

bittermoon

In my experience, through analyzing the synastry, you can often get an indication what it is that the two people need to work out together or what they can or need to learn from each other. :smile:

yes, for sure. what i meant to say is that if it hadn't been *this* particular person, it would have been somebody else that would have come along to teach the proverbial lesson.

a few years ago i had a brief affair with a man whose moon conjuncted my north node. not quite sure what the purpose of our meeting was. after that, i met somebody whose sun conjuncts my north node in aqua. he is and was heavily involved in humanatarian/animal activism and i started to get more interested in this as well. then, earlier this year i had a (short) relationship with somebody who's heavily invested in environmental activism and he showed me a lot of things and really got me into it. this all supports my north node in aqua.

south node conjunctions are more about unresolved karma that needs to be resolved, IMO.

Bina

Sorry, 8thstellium, i misread what you wrote before, i understood that this new vedic astrologer was contradicting what you were told before by others, but rereading your post, i think you meant to say that you were told the same thing before by others. :smile:

Vedic astrology can be very accurate about compatibility, so you need to go with what feels right to you. Could be your strong connections drew you together for a reason and a purpose, but not for a lifetime relationship. Plus if this person is unavailable to you now, it may really be better for you to let him go and move on..:sad:

Best wishes,
Bina

Last edited:

Bina

south node conjunctions are more about unresolved karma that needs to be resolved, IMO.

I don't quite agree with you on this one. :smile:
In my experience close SN conjunctions by another's personal planets or points in synastry very often indicate that the 2 people have known each other in a previous lifetime. Often SN conjunctions are already 'over' and denote something old and familiar but perhaps no longer conducive to growth, so after a while the SN person may feel the need to move on, unless equally strong aspects to the NN balance this.

Conjunctions to the NN, on the other hand, can indicate that the NN person needs to learn something in this life, which the other person, whose planets conjunct their NN, already has and can help them learn or move towards. It is more of a struggle and a challenge, but ultimately more fulfilling. :smile:

Last edited:

bittermoon

a
I don't quite agree with you on this one. :smile:
In my experience close SN conjunctions by another's personal planets or points in synastry very often indicate that the 2 people have known each other in a previous lifetime. Often SN conjunctions are already 'over' and denote something old and familiar but perhaps no longer conducive to growth, so after a while the SN person may feel the need to move on, unless equally strong aspects to the NN balance this.

Conjunctions to the NN, on the other hand, can indicate that the NN person needs to learn something in this life, which the other person, whose planets conjunct their NN, already has and can help them learn or move towards. It is more of a struggle and a challenge, but ultimately more fulfilling. :smile:

lots of food for thought. this is awesome! with my last lover i had 1 SN connection and 3 NN connections, so maybe i'm speaking from a too personal point of view... i seriously felt there was *something* to be resolved. maybe we did, in the short time we were together. with the NN connections, i feel like he gave me the book, now it's up to me to read it. this is a struggle and it is a challenge to me. i feel alone in this, without his help. i sure do hope this is more fulfilling :)

Bina

bittermoon, that's sounds tough.. sorry about how you're feeling.. i wish you all the best, take care,
Bina

Last edited:

Bina

Saturn can often indicate unresolved karma, even more than the nodes, which just show that there is a karmic link..

bittermoon

Saturn can often indicate unresolved karma, even more than the nodes, which just show that there is a karmic link..

don't say that. his saturn conjuncts my venus. aaarrrgh!!! :)

at the end of the day, it doesn't matter. i simply have to go with the flow, keep my eyes open and increase my self-awareness and keep on working on myself. no matter how much i'm trapped in a web of uncertainty, self doubt and anxiety, at the end of the day, i trust the universe that i'm exactly where i should be at this point in time.

Bina

Hi 8thstellium,

no, in no way is it not valid any more!
The strong Saturn links are there and have that potential to tie you together, but as i said before, i don't really know or understand your situation with each other and therefore can't gauge the likelihood of this happening. It is only a possibility and i think you need to also consider the other possibility that this may not happen..

I feel for you and also know how painful relationship stuff can be and just how much it can make one wish and hope.. do think of yourself too and how you can find happiness and what feels right to you in this situation.. and take into consideration the advice of the vedic astrologers as well!

Take care,
best wishes,
Bina

Last edited: