Moon conjunct Venus - emotionally vunderable?

LittleMiss

I've just beeing rejected by a boy. He won't have me, he's not interested (or/and he's taken as a matter of fact). I knew this, but once again I'm devestaded. I feel shaken to the core, so terribly hurt, feel so rejected by the entire world, feeling ugly, feeling stupid, feeling that everything is wrong with me...

I've always been so extremly sensitive to other peoples reactions towards me. Expesially from the opposite sex, terribly affraid of not beeing good enough. I've been so afraid of taking action and making any move that I've spent my previous years captured in longterm unhappy relationships. Now I've started to work on these skills, trying to overcome my fears and low selfesteem, but then - I have to face som rejections and it is so terribly painfull...

I'm linking this up to my venus conjunct moon. Because it is all those venus-kind-of-things I feel so hurtful about, and have been so afraid of...

I wanted to know if any of you share this aspect, and how you deal with it, and experience it in your everyday life?

Of course there is other indication in the chart for my vulnerability also, but because I need to work on how to assert my venus, (and deal with my moon, at the same time), I'm interested in inputs to this subject.

Last edited:

Vagabondgirl

I also have venus conjunct moon. I have been dumped once in my life when I was 18-19. I was kind of a mess then....But it quickly passed.

Its a long while ago since this happened (6 years) and Ive been in 2-3 relationships after that. But last time it was me who had to break up, and I didnt manage to do it so well:/ I waited far too long, because I hate hurting people so badly. But in the end I just had to, but it felt kind of late and the break up was much worse then.

I think this aspect makes you charming in some way, and lets you have good contact with other women. This is true in my case, cause Ive always been quite close to women emotionally even though I was raised by my father. Not sure if it makes you emotionally vulnerable? But in my case I also have saturn sextiling this aspect, so maybe not so much for me.

When I was younger I didnt understand that beeing overinterested in guys would turn them off, even though they were very interested to beging with. Could this be your case? Its good to play hard to get sometimes:tongue:

Im sure you will find someone better! As long as it wasnt a serious long relationship you probably will get over it quite quickly, I hope.

Good luck!

docker

I believe that this emotional situation it's not only result cause of moon and venus (love, feeling) conjuct but Saturn and Mars (separation, interruption) also contribute to this (squares) in Scorpio. The midpoint of these planet (Moon/Venus - Saturn/Mars) energy hits Neptune and Jupiter (uncertain possession) in Capricorn. Neptune is the ruler of 7th (relationships). What do you think?

Docker

Last edited:

LittleMiss

Vagabondgirl:
I'm very sensitiv and bond naturally with most people actually, and I quickly pick up on peoples emotions, I think the conjunction has a bit to do with that. I sort of feel out the enviornment, navigate between people with my moon "open". But i think that also is a problem, I feel that I can not engage in any sosial contact without beeing very much emotinally involved...?

For the situation with this guy... Yes, I'll get over it, it was not at all a serious thing, it was quite small to be honest. But when I get these HUGE feelings when rejected, it makes me wonder...
(Maybe playing a bit more hard to get is a good advice... I have Mars square Venus and think I'm not sure how to fine a mid-way there...)

Thank you for sharing thoughts! Can you say anything more about how this aspect affects you. Which house and sign? Mine is in 5th house, so I guess that increases my feeling of beeing rejected for beeing ME, spontanious, unhibited...

Docker:
Jup, I guess the square from saturn and mars makes me very vunderable yes! And Neptune midpoint, and other neptune influences in my chart doesn't make me the hardest person around no... I'm quite sensitiv and emotional... That Neptune also rules 7th house is one thing I haven't thought about. That was interesting!

Last edited:

flea

Little MIss,
I notice you have sun merc in pisces....sensitive intuitive, where as moon and venus are in aquarius....and tend toward detachment...which is at odds with the need to blend with pisces. I have venus in aquarius...and do have a tendency to not look people i am interested in in the eye....and not be fully present in my body. Which i reckon is an aquarian training. So I practice being fully present in my body when I am interacting with anyone...to offset this offhand behaviour, which just makes people think I am not really interested or there. It is just an over protection thing that unconsciously sabotages my attempts at relationship.

Flea

Vagabondgirl

Yeah, I see now that mars is sqauring your moon-venus conjunction. Could bring the anger in you maybe? Saturn is also squaring your conjunction, which has something to do with emotional pain I think. Also Mars conjunct saturn is a challenging aspect touching your venus-moon (emotions, love etc).

Maybe you can try to focus your energy from these to something else more productive? Dont stress the relationships to much. I did this before, and I was very unhappy. But now I have my hands full with all my work that Im not emotionally disturbed although I also have some challenging mars aspects in my natal chart.

LittleMiss

Little MIss,
I notice you have sun merc in pisces....sensitive intuitive, where as moon and venus are in aquarius....and tend toward detachment...which is at odds with the need to blend with pisces. I have venus in aquarius...and do have a tendency to not look people i am interested in in the eye....and not be fully present in my body. Which i reckon is an aquarian training. So I practice being fully present in my body when I am interacting with anyone...to offset this offhand behaviour, which just makes people think I am not really interested or there. It is just an over protection thing that unconsciously sabotages my attempts at relationship.

Flea

Thank you, I have actually never thought about that before. I have trouble being fully present in my body, thats thrue, but I thought of that more due to the moon. But I can recognise what you are saying about beeing present (venus-situations), keeping eyecontact also. I've been watching myself now, how I behave - and I think I do the same thing, maybe not always but often. And I feel it is because I feel everything so strongly emotionally and therefore detatch myself... to keep somewhat a distance to my emotions....
Thank you!

LittleMiss

Yeah, I see now that mars is sqauring your moon-venus conjunction. Could bring the anger in you maybe? Saturn is also squaring your conjunction, which has something to do with emotional pain I think. Also Mars conjunct saturn is a challenging aspect touching your venus-moon (emotions, love etc).

Maybe you can try to focus your energy from these to something else more productive? Dont stress the relationships to much. I did this before, and I was very unhappy. But now I have my hands full with all my work that Im not emotionally disturbed although I also have some challenging mars aspects in my natal chart.

Not anger I think, but the fact that I can be a bit intense, useing mars a bit to strongly towards boys maybe... but... no, I don't know...

Yeah, I'm sure that's a good idea, I haven't been "out there" towards boys for a long long time, and before that spent years in safe, but unhappy relationships. This is new territory for me... all of it... So I figure at least I have to overcome, or acsept my sensitivty... not wanting to quit life at every bump in the road...

But I would be happy if people will share experiences on this aspect in general. It is very interesting!

Moulin

Not necessarily emotionally vulnerable. I have the conjunction within 1' degree and i just look at what went wrong, learn from it and move on UP! :tongue:

Vagabondgirl

I was quite intense towards guys when I was younger (like 6 years ago, haha) and they ran away scared to death or something:tongue: But after those silly experiences, I know better now!

I have Mars conjuncting my Moon-Venus conjunction.

LittleMiss

Not necessarily emotionally vulnerable. I have the conjunction within 1' degree and i just look at what went wrong, learn from it and move on UP! :tongue:

I want to die for a while first, THEN start to look at what went wrong. :tongue:

Well, how does it affect you othervise? Do you notice the aspect when you interact with people? What sign is it in?

LittleMiss

I was quite intense towards guys when I was younger (like 6 years ago, haha) and they ran away scared to death or something:tongue: But after those silly experiences, I know better now!

I have Mars conjuncting my Moon-Venus conjunction.

Okey, I guess Mars makes you a bit more assertive in the mix then... I feel that I have to switch between mars or venus/moon. And that my venus/moon is a gigantic sore spot on my soul or something. Like everything, everyone I meet affects me emotionally... I can even get hurt and offended by what people say to me online, or people irl that are total strangers... Not to mention situations like now, with boys, or friends, or co-workers where I show parts of myself...

Moulin

I want to die for a while first, THEN start to look at what went wrong. :tongue:

Well, how does it affect you othervise? Do you notice the aspect when you interact with people? What sign is it in?

Aries. 12th house.

They both conjunct my AC, Saturn and NN though so maybe that makes a difference?

It affects me in that i am a very open person to talk to. I'm expressive and i talk straight. I seek truth and i don't lie nor play games. People used to take advantage of that but now they don't because i've learnt to spot it ;)

Vagabondgirl

They are all in virgo. My friends tell me that Im intense with guys when drunk today...I cant control this, only the amount that I drink! But not otherwise. Im in a longterm relationship right now.

Im pretty sure Im using up this energy at school, so theres nothing left to use on these kind of things. I can become very flirty when bored for example, its kind of annoying:/

LittleMiss

Aries. 12th house.

They both conjunct my AC, Saturn and NN though so maybe that makes a difference?

It affects me in that i am a very open person to talk to. I'm expressive and i talk straight. I seek truth and i don't lie nor play games. People used to take advantage of that but now they don't because i've learnt to spot it ;)

Aha, I thought that stament of yours was a bit Aries-like! :smile:
So you have saturn and asc too in that mix? It must be a bit difficult figuring out what affects you in what way then?
Me to are also very honest by the way, I don't like playing games, I can put up a mask, but I can't deny my emotions...

But how does it affect you guys when it comes to showing and reciving love and affection, flirting, making bonds to other people and stuff like that?

Last edited:

Moulin

Aha, I thought that stament of yours was a bit Aries-like! :smile:
So you have saturn and asc too in that mix? It must be a bit difficult figuring out what affects you in what way then?

Actually it's easy.. i'm just myself all the time :happy:

But how does it affect you guys when it comes to showing and reciving love and affection, flirting, making bonds to other people and stuff like that?

It's doesn't affect me in a bad way at all. I attract heaps of men and i am just myself with them. I am flirtatious, affectionate and loving. I am independent and i don't give myself away easily... so i just have a healthy attitude and live my life! :)

Claire19

Basically you are a sensitive Pisces Sun and you need to set up a shield against being so vulnerable. This you can do psychically and just say that you are safe and secure and dont allow negativity to blight your life.
You have three planets in Scorpio which is the intense and jealous sign and in contrast to your Venus Moon in Aquarius which really wants a certain amount of freedom and likes to experiment and be rather detached. i.e. likes everyone, loves no one.....

You may unconsciously pick those that you know are not available really in order to maintain your sense of being detached and free. This is a complex mix and you will learn to handle it better as you grow and it seems that you are working on it. You have a strong fixed component and that can make you rather stubborn but also persistent. You are also strongly water and therefore emotional.

Remember what others think of you, is none of your business. Let that sink in. THey are acting from their own projections as are you.

LittleMiss

Basically you are a sensitive Pisces Sun and you need to set up a shield against being so vulnerable. This you can do psychically and just say that you are safe and secure and dont allow negativity to blight your life.
You have three planets in Scorpio which is the intense and jealous sign and in contrast to your Venus Moon in Aquarius which really wants a certain amount of freedom and likes to experiment and be rather detached. i.e. likes everyone, loves no one.....

You may unconsciously pick those that you know are not available really in order to maintain your sense of being detached and free. This is a complex mix and you will learn to handle it better as you grow and it seems that you are working on it. You have a strong fixed component and that can make you rather stubborn but also persistent. You are also strongly water and therefore emotional.

Remember what others think of you, is none of your business. Let that sink in. THey are acting from their own projections as are you.

Thank you for that insightful comment, and good advice. I think you make some good points about my piscean and watery vulnerability and that I need to guard myself.

I feel that the planets in Scorpio add a great deal of desire, and yes because of my Aquarian planets, that is a contradiction!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Ebenia

I see that you have Venus square Saturn on your chart. I think this could be IT. The thing that really makes you feel these things.

Usually people who have this aspect feel themselves unloved all the time for some reason. This could be because of the conditions in your home environment while you were little - did your mother and father hug and kiss you enough? Did you feel like you weren't enough for them?

With this placement, you feel unloved and you may feel like you don't deserve love. And that is why you fall in love with people, who do not love you back and who you actually cannot even achieve, cause mentally, you believe that is all you deserve. And by meeting these people, you make your feelings true - you felt unloved and with these people you can truly see that you are not loved.

That is why it hurts so bad when someone does not love you back - because you think no one ever will. It goes beoynd this situation, it arises from your childhood memories and your childhood emotions and everytime someone rejects you, you go back to that painful place of yours. It does not have really anything to do with the situation really, but the situations you have been in as a kid.

Before anyone could love you, you have to start loving yourself. Your beautiful feminine side of you needs your attention (Venus square Mars and Saturn). You are beautiful and you are lovable, but even though you would find The One -person for you, you could still feel unloved because you feel like you do not deserve love anyway. You have to start this project of loving yourself, loving your body, loving your heart and mind. Only that way you can find true love in the outside world too.

I hope you nothing but the best! :love:

LittleMiss

Hi Ebenia!
Thank you for that thoughtfull comment on my thread! :love:
I belive you are very much correct in a lot of what you are saying. I've been doing a huge job the past year, working with myself and old behavior-patterns that has caused a lot of damage to my life. And what you talk about with saturn square venus - and feeling unloved has had a lot to do with this. I've come to realise more and more that this is what I have to overcome/deal with to get on with my life.

I agree, and I see more and more now that those feelings of rejections I have in my life, comes from this "stream" of low selfesteem lying benath everything I do all the time. It is what I project into the situations, and it indeed comes from me not loving myself, or feeling wurthy of affection. It is sad, and I'm not sure how to change it...

The only thing is that I don't fall in love with boys, atleast not sincerly, and I feel just as much (or wurse) rejected by friends... But exept for that, most of it was very much correct.

I had a loving childhood, but there were'nt any showing of affection between my parents. Towards me, - they always gave me love and kind words when I did something right, always wanted me to be good, kind, "the good girl", the quiet girl etc, (and beeing the mutable fish that I am, I adapted) so I grew up with a feeling of beeing loved when I did right. Not for just beeing ME.

Thank you for your comment!